Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

not your duty
Old 12-04-2011, 01:47 AM

Default not your duty

i agree with mustang. its not your duty to serve or be bred. people on this site are gettin awfully weird and creepy talkin all that shit and talking about under age sex, sex with daughters and etc. were here because we like interracial sex. we too have not had an encounter yet and we also, want everything to be right. the only person knocking me my wife up is me. your duty is to do the things in life u want

Old 12-05-2011, 03:15 AM

Having two half black kids I do promote it. I know that if my daughter goes black as well that any children she has will have even less white in them and that is fine with me.

Old 12-05-2011, 03:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enjoyingbbc View Post
Someone sent us a message saying it was my duty to be breed by black men and if a black man wanted to have sex with me I must offer myself to him. Is this the lifestyle of interracial sex? I want to have sex with a black man but I'm scared of whats going to happen afterwards.
It is not your duty at all but I think in time most white girls at least have a hidden desire to give the ultimate gift of an egg to a black lover. In the meantime I would first be sure he is clean so that you are comfortable with allowing him to at least sperm inside you. Also you should taake it upon yourself to provide birth control by any means other than rubbers.
Remember that part of the thrill for us is pretending that we might catch even when we are not fertile. Now that I am beyond the age of childbearing I will admit much of the thrill is gone.

consider it carefully
Old 12-05-2011, 03:13 PM

Default consider it carefully

Assuming this is an honest request for opinions, I will give mine.
Of course, NO it is not a duty. It is an honor and a great responsibility to have a child.
First you and your husband should discuss and think of all it entails and then if you decide that is what you want and are willing to take the responsibility of having and raising a child, THEN you should discuss it with the black man you want to be bred by. He should be involved in the decision also. The child will be his biological offspring. BIG SURPRISE, not all black men want to breed every white woman walking around. He needs to be informed and included in the decision. My opinion.....fucking is fucking, and breeding is something totally different. Think about it carefully.

Old 12-12-2011, 05:43 PM

Aight sorry but this ain't fine by me. Having sex n all that is one thing, but to bring an innocent child into his world only cuz of a fetish really tells a lot about someone.

Old 12-13-2011, 07:50 PM

It all very well until it is your wife who gets filled with a black baby then it is a bit different!!

Old 12-13-2011, 08:16 PM

Ok personally I think a few people take this site a bit to seriously on both sides of the argument! Firsrtly I hate to say it but "chill out" most people use this site for fantasies, fun & role play! Whoever started this topic probley just wanted to hear a few women say how they want black babies and all that shite..... Blah, blah, yak, yak!! My opinion is its just harmless fun, the truth is most people here don't want to be known, lie about info or purposely leave themselves a mystery from the real world! Because for most people it is just a fantasy!!

If you don't totally agree just let the guy have his bit of fun, we all got a turn on or a fetish that isn't everyone's taste! And I've gotta admit unprotected sex is amazing and the risk of pregnancy is a turn on and the thought of fucking someone to actually breed them really turns me on, especially if it's the woman pushing the insentive!!

However it's just a forum topic & I'm free to say that! Reality is probley a million miles from that, and knocking a married woman up would scare me half to death! But like I said this is a site that encourages fantasies so let's roll with it, know one in here really knows no one & the chances are you'll never meet them! So if it's not hurting anyone, and it gets a few peoples libidos racing! Just carry on regardless!!!!

Old 12-13-2011, 08:50 PM

No one says they are taking it seriously but when it happens for real and not as part of some fantassy trip it isn't as much fun. Oh yes you get excited many years later but at the time it is a bit of a pain. Now of course it is all fun just don't take it all too lightly. Lying at home knowing your wife is spreading every night to be bred for real and you aint part of the whole act is not too nice I can tell you.Yes it is good fantasy and I dont want to rain on anyones parade but it does happen for real also and sometimes the fantsasy just isnt what you want or expect when it does happen so have fun but be aware.

Threesome
Old 12-14-2011, 02:26 AM

Default Threesome

It started out as a fantasy but it was kinda my idea for a threesome although it was my husbands idea that our third partner be a bbc. We thought about getting involved in a swingers group but I didn't want other women having sex with my husband lol. We have been looking for a bbc in our area and only found one that was interested. I posted this Thread to get your opinion just in case I get pregnant. We are supposed to meet up with him wednesday but he said he will only do me bareback. My husband and I don't have a problem with him taking me bareback it's just how would a threesome affect our relationship. I'm thinking about leaving this just a fantasy.

Old 12-14-2011, 10:53 AM

Just do it !!!

I find so exciting the idea to see a blackbred wife...