Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 12-20-2011, 06:58 PM

I think black guys should breed with white wives.... Would love to see my wife breeding with a black man

Old 12-20-2011, 07:33 PM

being pregnant is a deeply individual choice, whether or not you want to raise a child is not up to anyone else but you, YOU are the one that has to bear the consequences of delivering, raising and ultimately caring for that child. On the other hand, do enjoy the boundless joys that is to have a black man make love to you.
Good luck and best wishes to you dear.
Mia xoxoxox

Old 12-23-2011, 02:10 PM

I totally agree a child shouldn't be born out of lust or from a fantasy.

Old 12-23-2011, 11:46 PM

It's a great feeling.

Old 12-30-2011, 06:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enjoyingbbc View Post
Someone sent us a message saying it was my duty to be breed by black men and if a black man wanted to have sex with me I must offer myself to him. Is this the lifestyle of interracial sex? I want to have sex with a black man but I'm scared of whats going to happen afterwards.
No it's NOT your duty to have sex with ANY man white or black or be bred by them. It may be exciting to "offer" yourself to a black man, but only if YOU WANT to. Interracial sex can be a good thing and to me it is exciting to be "available" to a black man, but again it should be MY choice. Enjoying interracial sex bareback is one thing (to me sex should always be bareback), but interracial breeding (Black men/white women or White men/black women) is a very personal thing and should be viewed with circumspect.

Old 09-13-2012, 11:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang Alley View Post
No its not your duty... you will find that some think you should black breed (Usually is some weird white guy) but these people are not going to be there to help you raise that baby, (which is prob a good thing) Why let a total stranger influence you or your life? You should never EVER let others influence your life of the life of your family..

Now there are plenty of blk guys out there willing to lend a hand or err sperm.. But hey if its something that you want to do then that's different... Other than that............. Naw its not your call of duty
A voice of sanity!
As I tell my kids; when you're out on your own trying to make ends meet, where will all those 'peers' be that you are so determined you must impress then??
If you want to get knocked up by a black; go for it, if you want it from a gang bang or on a street corner; go for it, but don't do it because everybody else wants you to. As my mother always said: if everyone jumps off a building, does that mean you have to?
Whats happened to individuality in this country?

Old 09-13-2012, 04:03 PM

The fetish freaks come out at night...

Old 09-13-2012, 05:27 PM

Is it my responsibility to let them breed me.... No! Do I get really turned on by a black guy cumming inside me oh yeah. What is my responsibility is Be able to take care and raise a child when I do get pregnant. Birth control is not 100% and I have missed a pill or two lol. I am ok with the idea of a baby and am willing to take the conciquences. FYI I got a cream pie today and my thong is still wet lol

Kylie

Old 09-16-2012, 06:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enjoyingbbc View Post
Someone sent us a message saying it was my duty to be breed by black men and if a black man wanted to have sex with me I must offer myself to him. Is this the lifestyle of interracial sex? I want to have sex with a black man but I'm scared of whats going to happen afterwards.
Your DUTY??? What the fuck kind of nut job thinks they know what your so called duty should be? And are you really so helpless that you would let some anonymous poster on a website influence you into an act that will significantly change your life? For that matter, are you so lacking in confidence that you would rely on responses to your question to decide whether to get pregnant?

Old 09-16-2012, 02:19 PM

I'm starting to feel that urge for a baby.. and it WILL be with a black guy. I don't feel any obligation to be bred by a black guy,, it's what I want...