Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 12-07-2011, 06:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hungcoon View Post
I'm a young black male and i love mature white women, but i especially love it when they use the N word. But it depends on how they use it. What are your thoughts on this? I been trying to figure out why it turns me on. Chime in

Not sure on that one. I can't stand it. If that word come out of a person's mouth I don't want them anywhere near me.

Old 12-13-2011, 07:35 AM

Quote:
I'm a young black male and i love mature white women, but i especially love it when they use the N word. But it depends on how they use it. What are your thoughts on this? I been trying to figure out why it turns me on. Chime in
I have no idea why this turns you on but I do recall another post about this same thing.. So you are not alone.. Butttttttttttt speaking for myself.. I could NEVER use that word..

using the right Name
Old 12-13-2011, 08:48 AM

Default using the right Name

using the N word is unacceptable for me as it has a racist connotation

Black is the word i use and make sure it is always with the upmost respect

being called a white slut is something that makes me wet

Why not?
Old 12-25-2011, 08:40 AM

Default Why not?

Quote:
i dunno it turns me on when a white girl has a enuff balls to say it to me, plus i love it when cute girls say disgusting things. plus i like alot of taboo things so......
I call lots of black bulls that fuck me a Nigger and none of them has had any objection 'cause they know I don't mean bad and do it to heighten sexual stimulation. Similarly I get a kick out of it when a brotha calls me a slut, whore or bitch. Cmon people lighten up!

Old 12-26-2011, 12:16 AM

i think the reason you like the "N" word is that it creates a good scenario for revenge: YOU CALL ME N? HERE TAKE THIS!

Old 12-30-2011, 08:36 PM

I have asked my partners if they want me to say that, I would never call them that if they said no nor have i called them with out them being inside me.
licks and kisses
L

Old 01-14-2012, 12:06 AM

love it!! black male signing in

Old 08-04-2012, 06:52 PM

I think most women won't use it because they either don't use the word or are not sure how we will react to it. Personally, only 1 woman that I have been with has ever used it & she was an ex of mine, who was black only.

Old 08-05-2012, 08:33 AM

So if a Black man calls you a devil while he's fucking you to heighten his arousal, but doesn't mean anything negative about it, would that turn you on, or would you be ok with that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geraldine View Post
I call lots of black bulls that fuck me a Nigger and none of them has had any objection 'cause they know I don't mean bad and do it to heighten sexual stimulation. Similarly I get a kick out of it when a brotha calls me a slut, whore or bitch. Cmon people lighten up!

Old 08-05-2012, 09:12 AM

Well, if you personally like it, but you're trying to figure out why you like it, as if it's a problem to your well being, then you may need to seek professional help; if you just like it in general, then thats you're prerogative, and your psyche.
For me, negativity isnt allowed where I'm having sex, and the word "nigger" is definitely negative. I wouldn't allow an African women to call me that during sex, let alone a white women, or any other women for that matter. The other thing is, I've never been in need of pussy from white women (or any other women) that bad that I would allow them to make me feel uncomfortable, so they can feel comfortable. My rule is that if you're ancestors aren't African, then dont use the word.