Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Am I wrong?
Old 12-07-2011, 08:46 PM

Default Am I wrong?

Me and my friend who is a female and is black were talking about the people we have hooked up with. I told her about the white woman, (young, mature) that I have had sex with. I get tested once a month. I blurted out that I have barebacked all of them, and I will always bareback white women. I dont plan on having sex with women other than white women, but if the chance happens, I will definitely strap up. She got pissed at me, and our relationship is not the same ever since I admitted that to her. Its just a preference of mine. Can anyone chime in on if Im wrong to think like that?

Preferences
Old 12-07-2011, 10:16 PM

Default Preferences

It's just your preference so I don't think there is anything wrong with it. People have different preferences. It's a personal choice. However, it probably wasn't the sharpest thing to do to tell that to your black female friend ..... oops!

Old 12-08-2011, 01:47 AM

I didnt see anything wrong. We were both talking about our experiences and what we like and dont like. But when I brought that up, she got upset with me. We were being real and straight up with each other. We've known each other for 7 years, she is my best friend. I didnt think it would get to that point...SMH

RE: Am I Wrong
Old 12-08-2011, 05:10 AM

Default RE: Am I Wrong

Well, if you cherish her friendship then make an effort to discuss with her why she took offense at what you said. You don't have to defend yourself but you should extend yourself to hear her out. One of my uncles once told one of his sisters that he didn't want anything black not even a Cadillac. I had to explain to him why she found what he said offensive and he did apologize. He didn't stop seeing white women but he refrained from making similar comments in front of black women, especially my aunts.

Old 12-08-2011, 05:25 AM

It's just a preference, but I hear what youre saying. Thanks bro

Old 12-13-2011, 07:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IsaiahK View Post
Me and my friend who is a female and is black were talking about the people we have hooked up with. I told her about the white woman, (young, mature) that I have had sex with. I get tested once a month. I blurted out that I have barebacked all of them, and I will always bareback white women. I dont plan on having sex with women other than white women, but if the chance happens, I will definitely strap up. She got pissed at me, and our relationship is not the same ever since I admitted that to her. Its just a preference of mine. Can anyone chime in on if Im wrong to think like that?
Yea, I can totally see how she would be pissed/upset over what you said. Thinking you should have kept that little tid bit to yourself. Talk it over with her, good luck and I hope you don't lose your friendship.. May I ask why is it that you feel the need to only bareback white women and not blk women?

Last edited by Mustang Alley; 12-15-2011 at 10:52 PM..

Old 12-13-2011, 05:36 PM

Hey Mustang,

I honestly did not think it was going to be that big of a deal. She told me about the people she hooks up with, and I didnt get offended. I guess she didnt tell me about her bareback experiences., so I could see why she would get upset. I just felt like she's my close friend and I can be honest with her about stuff. To be totally honest Mustang, Ive had personal experience with black and white women. Black women who always made me use protection, which is nothing wrong with that, but then on the other hand white women would make sure that i am tested, and they prefer bareback. I guess I ran with that, and said to hell with black women cause the other feeling it so much better. Could you chime in some more?

Old 12-15-2011, 12:30 PM

I think she was more upset that you prefer white over blk on the cool and she might really be intrested in u and that kinda shot her plans down, not the bareback part. That just my opinion!!!!

Old 12-15-2011, 11:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by paperchaser220002003 View Post
I think she was more upset that you prefer white over blk on the cool and she might really be intrested in u and that kinda shot her plans down, not the bareback part. That just my opinion!!!!

I think Paper has a very good point buttttttt I think its a combination of three things, choosing white over blk and then it sounds like that you are saying if YOU JUST HAD TO have sex with a blk woman you would wear a condom where as with white you don't.. Okay to me it just sounds like you feel one is dirty so you "strap up" where as the other (white) you don't have to worry about catching anything.. I'm not saying that's the way it is but when I first read your first post that was the first thing that went through my mind but now you have explained everything in your last post.. So just tell her like you explained it to me..

Or like Paper said, maybe she wants ya for herself.. She might have been telling you all about her guys so that you might consider her in that way too. If that's so then its no wonder she got upset..

Either way talk it over with her..

Last edited by Mustang Alley; 12-15-2011 at 11:33 PM..