Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 12-31-2011, 06:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ Johnson View Post
Janet Mason, who has a website of her own, has one video of her lover cuming on her wedding rings. She then licks it off while hubby runs the camera.
Yes, I have seen that and that is what turned me on to seeing a black man cum on the white wife's rings...

I have also heard of putting the rings in the condom, even seen Babs do it once, I have also seen her put her rings in a bowl and have the bulls cum on them.

But no pictures of these events,, However, I did manage to grab a still of a vid I saw last night and will post that picture soon.

Old 01-01-2012, 02:46 AM

Here we go, this is all I have. Lets see some more.

Cum on Wedding Ring
Old 01-18-2012, 05:46 AM

Default Cum on Wedding Ring

Blk male here with serious wedding ring fetish. I have fucked white wives in their marital bed with cuck hubby sitting bedside. With two white wives, when i started to cum, I pulled out of the married white pussy, made white wife open mouth, stick out tongue...then grabbed their left (wedding ring) hand and told them to hold it against their tongue. The sight of that married white mouth and wedding ring "egging" me on is such a turn-on that I blast a huge load of my negro cum all over those two ultimate symbols of a white marriage...(1) the wedding ring that is the ultimate symbol of a white hubs love and devotion to his bride and (2) the married white female mouth...that uttered the words "I Do" to her groom on that special day.

Each time I've done that, the white cuck hubby cums instantly watching that wedding ring "spoiled" forever by negro cum.

Old 01-18-2012, 05:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ Johnson View Post
Janet Mason, who has a website of her own, has one video of her lover cuming on her wedding rings. She then licks it off while hubby runs the camera.
Blk male here. Yes, Janet Mason got me hooked on wedding ring fetishes. First time I saw her jerk a black cock onto her big shiny wedding ring, I was determined to spunk all over a MWF's wedding ring. Have done it twice in front of the cuck hubby and two other times alone with MWF.

Old 07-07-2012, 04:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blkbreeder View Post
Blk male here with serious wedding ring fetish. I have fucked white wives in their marital bed with cuck hubby sitting bedside. With two white wives, when i started to cum, I pulled out of the married white pussy, made white wife open mouth, stick out tongue...then grabbed their left (wedding ring) hand and told them to hold it against their tongue. The sight of that married white mouth and wedding ring "egging" me on is such a turn-on that I blast a huge load of my negro cum all over those two ultimate symbols of a white marriage...(1) the wedding ring that is the ultimate symbol of a white hubs love and devotion to his bride and (2) the married white female mouth...that uttered the words "I Do" to her groom on that special day.

Each time I've done that, the white cuck hubby cums instantly watching that wedding ring "spoiled" forever by negro cum.
Come on man,, tell me you have pictures of this?? That would make my day... white slut with an open mouth, licking her ring as you cum on them,,,, FUCKIN HOTT!!!

Post em up!!!

Our Wedding rings
Old 04-30-2015, 01:53 AM

Default Our Wedding rings

Fun with black men and our wedding rings
Attached Thumbnails
sluts cucks and rings-cucked_weddingringsncunt.jpg   sluts cucks and rings-cuck_weddingring-condom.jpg  

Old 09-12-2015, 02:01 PM

I ever thought that my lovers might get off by cumming on my wedding rings. I the course of the action I'm sure this has happened many times, but I looked through our pictures and didn't find any shots of that. I have been on dates alone with black men on many occasions and I have noticed that they like their friends to know they are fucking a married woman. Must be a macho thing. I never take my wedding rings off and also wear a slave ring I don't remove. I know several of my lovers like to take pictures of my hand holding their cocks with my rings showing. So men must really like it.

scamp
Attached Thumbnails
sluts cucks and rings-pc090967_edited.jpg  

Old 10-12-2017, 08:04 AM

Never take mine off. Love looking at while bf. Takes me.
Attached Thumbnails
sluts cucks and rings-1469324333989.temp1.jpg  

Old 10-12-2017, 12:35 PM

My wife is left handed, and I always think of her stroking black cocks, with my rings on every time I look at her hand. It is very arousing to think that my rings that I gave her on our wedding day have helped to bring pleasure to other guys,some were black guys.

Old 10-13-2017, 06:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blkbreeder View Post

///////////
OMFG that is so hot. So hot. I have thought about another man's cum on my wife's wedding ring as their deliberate way to violate our marriage vows. Also when her white lover shot a load of cum on OUR WEDDING PICS, that was the ultimate violation of our marriage vows. She made sure that I saw his cum on our pic after I got home from work.
And when she shows me his cum in her panties, it is enough to get my little penis hard and I jack off if she lets me.
Sometimes they fuck on my side of the bed and leave it all wet and sticky for me to sleep in. OMG.

I want to watch a black man fuck her bareback. She is no ton birth control .mm she teases me that she will let a black man impregnate her. OMG.