Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

sluts cucks and rings
Old 12-18-2011, 04:54 AM

Default sluts cucks and rings

I know there a lot of guys get off seeing the wifes wedding ring while shes engaged with her black friends. But Im looking for something a lill more demeaning... Im looking for pictures of sluts having their bulls cum on her wedding rings. preferably while still on her hand, but im open to anything showing a black cock cumming on the wedding rings.

So lets see them slut, post your pics!!!

Rings
Old 12-19-2011, 02:21 AM

Default Rings

I don't have any pics of it, but I remember seeing on another cuckold themed site a great thread in which a hot wife would literally take off her wedding/engagement rings and place them into her BBC Bull's condom and then have her lover fuck her until he cums in the condom with the lovely effect of totally coating her marital rings in her lover's semen! It was also referred to as condom roulette - the thread author mentioned that if the ring(s) broke the tip of the condom, and she got pregnant than her cuck husband would have to take care of the black baby. Very dangerous but erotic game!

Old 12-20-2011, 04:52 PM

really? I cant believe that no one has pictures of another mans cum on their wedding rings.. It could be on purpose or accident, (stroking his cock in your mouth while cums) or even putting them in a glass and having ur bull cum in the glass.

adultfun
Old 12-20-2011, 07:28 PM

Default adultfun

I have asked this q many times bt neva found a suitable answer bt maybe you can help. Are cuckolds gay?

Old 12-20-2011, 07:33 PM

Ive found it to be a major turn-on for me to jack a Bull's cock with my left hand so that my wedding rings are on display; they sparkle in the light. Especially if its a Man I just met and I'm jacking Him so I can suck His dick, degrading and soiling my wedding rings seems to be a turn on to them.

Old 12-21-2011, 03:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seshnum View Post
I have asked this q many times bt neva found a suitable answer bt maybe you can help. Are cuckolds gay?
Nice attempt at hijacking,,,, couple comments for ya. Proof read, and spell check.

I'll give your question a shot, as I am not an expert. But to answer your question, I would say no, not all. A cuck is someone that has no control over what or who his wife does. His only choice is to stay in that relationship.

I am not a cuck. I am a voyeur. Meaning I get turned on by watching. I have zero interest in cock what so ever. But I do like to watch my GF get fucked, and have assisted in her being used. I have also been a member of many gangbangs and even organized them.

Now back to the question at hand, Does anyone have pictures of their bulls cum on their wedding rings?

Old 12-21-2011, 04:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jodired View Post
Ive found it to be a major turn-on for me to jack a Bull's cock with my left hand so that my wedding rings are on display; they sparkle in the light. Especially if its a Man I just met and I'm jacking Him so I can suck His dick, degrading and soiling my wedding rings seems to be a turn on to them.
Thats what Im talking about.

Old 12-21-2011, 09:16 AM

I know of a slut wife who takes off her wedding ring and give the guy a blowjob. When he's ready to cum, she puts the ring in her mouth and make an"O" for the guy to shoot through completely covering the ring while shooting into her mouth. I think this is pretty hot.

Old 12-31-2011, 05:06 AM

anyone else? no one has pictures of this act??

Old 12-31-2011, 12:11 PM

Janet Mason, who has a website of her own, has one video of her lover cuming on her wedding rings. She then licks it off while hubby runs the camera.