Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Its redheads
Old 03-26-2013, 01:35 PM

Default Its redheads

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiBBWDivaGoddess View Post
I'm biased because I'm a redhead and I'm downright freaky kinky and nasty! There is just something about the fieryness of a redhead that can't be matched! I love being a redhead! Now to find me a BBC who wants this redhead would be perfect for me! Where are you at boys? LOL! We redheads rock and rule!
so its the redheads who win by 4 lengths.

Old 03-26-2013, 05:34 PM

Bald women Not interested in hair My guess would be redheds

Old 03-26-2013, 07:25 PM

Well I've been with all of them.. But redheads r seem to make me cum a lot harder my redhead was able to take all of me in her ass... With no hesitation.. Blondes are better at foreplay.. And brunettes are better for breeding... Wife type

Old 03-27-2013, 01:33 AM

Well, from one TRU, all natural redhead to you, we may be the BEST, but that does not always mean the craziest. and honey, a dyed red-head is NOT a true red head. Just a wanna-be. And... If you feel like a red head is out to prove something, then she must be one of those dyed-red-heads, because I promise you, none of us natural red-heads feel the need to prove anything to anyone.... kinda like an Irishman... you either like us, or you don't. and we don't really give a fuk either way, cause we like ourselves plenty.

Old 03-27-2013, 01:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxyriley View Post
Since I'm a natural red have to go with red, although I have played with brunette and blond I always go home to good old red me

LOL... that' right.. There's no place like home....
Us Gingers even turn ourselves on!

Lol~ I think it's funny , that
Old 03-27-2013, 02:11 AM

Default Lol~ I think it's funny , that

The Op And Jodired are both fakes. Men, pretending to be women, not just any women but REDheaded women because they know that red heads attracts blk men like flies to honey. Kinda smart or err stupid on their account to make the thread and reply often. Sit back a and wait for the men.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOXWON04/07 View Post
Question Who's Best in Bed Redheads Blondes Brunets. Tell me Brothers who Really gets Nasty in Bed ??? I am a Redhead so I am bias tell what you think .

Quote:
Originally Posted by jodired View Post
My question is: why do You have the lights out? My husband turned the lights out but he never ever made me cum...never got close. The Black Men I've been with fuck me with the lights ON, and I like it that way.

Old 03-27-2013, 08:15 AM

if im honest, I've only ever had brunettes and blondes.
one brunette was easily the dirtiest i've ever slept with. the sex was seriously good.
But Redheads appeal me to me so much more, maybe because i've never had one, but physically, it turns me the fuck on way more than blondes and brunettes. maybe its because they tend to be paler, and i love the contrast between dark and pale skin. makes it feel nastier.
I dunno but i'm more keen to bag a redhead than any other so i can really be the judge.

Old 03-27-2013, 07:22 PM

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlimYungThunda View Post
if im honest, I've only ever had brunettes and blondes.
one brunette was easily the dirtiest i've ever slept with. the sex was seriously good.
But Redheads appeal me to me so much more, maybe because i've never had one, but physically, it turns me the fuck on way more than blondes and brunettes. maybe its because they tend to be paler, and i love the contrast between dark and pale skin. makes it feel nastier.
I dunno but i'm more keen to bag a redhead than any other so i can really be the judge.

Nice reply Slim, very nice. 💋

Red of course
Old 03-28-2013, 06:37 AM

Default Red of course

Well I also am well was a natural redhead tip to tail that is until age began to steal it away from me. I was always a bit reserved while I was married. Freedom and a growing number of BBC lovers has ddefinitely changed that. I bet I can count on my hands the number of nights I went to bed or at least woke up without having had my fill of semen in one place or another.

Old 03-28-2013, 01:02 PM

Black girls and Filipinas!
Attached Thumbnails
Who's Best in Bed Redheads -Blondes Brunettes-demisha-sucks2.jpg   Who's Best in Bed Redheads -Blondes Brunettes-fingeringdemisha.jpg   Who's Best in Bed Redheads -Blondes Brunettes-130112_0003.jpg   Who's Best in Bed Redheads -Blondes Brunettes-tonguingpussycloseup.jpg   Who's Best in Bed Redheads -Blondes Brunettes-130112_0000.jpg  

Tags
redhead bbc blonde