Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 02-17-2012, 07:48 AM

Very good post. Within a week or two, of no responds from white women. You'll have your answer.

Racist BBC
Old 02-17-2012, 08:54 AM

Cool Racist BBC

Well I know for a fact that there are some women or couples that hold very racist views, and some don't really realise it, but some do. There are many many women who want to have sex with a black man and do have sex with black men, but would never have a real or serious relationship with one. Many white women love for BBC is a secret, they would never be publicly seen with a black man, or bring a black man around there family or Friends. For some Black men are only seen as a fuck beast with no real value or qualities outside of sex. But then some white women adore black men, and publicly scream it from the mountain tops. But most are very discrete about their BBC love.

Old 02-17-2012, 03:46 PM

Im not racist at all but I too have used the "N" word while having sex

Old 02-17-2012, 05:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhb View Post
If the man wants the woman to call him a "n" and it makes him fuck her better, then say it. Honestly speaking most of the descriptive words used in the bedroom wouldn't fly outside of the bedroom. Call most women a bitch outside of the bedroom and it could start a problem.
I agree completely. I hate the word and think it's ugly and demeaning. But we all tend to say things in the bedroom that we wouldn't say anywhere else.

wow!!!!!
Old 02-22-2012, 05:24 PM

Default wow!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhb View Post
Hi.
This is an interesting site. I have always known that more White females than were willing to openly admit desired Black men but I never knew that it was THIS deep. This is like a sub-culture within a culture.
My question is are there any women who love BBC but are still raciest or have raciest views against Blacks? Understand that just because you have sex with another person doesn't mean that you respect that person or even view that person as an equal (slave masters fucked their slaves and some men today fuck women who they don't respect or see them as an equal).

My question comes from seeing the word "Nigger" used on this site more times than I care to think about. I'm not trying to start WWIII here. I'm trying to find out (since we all can hide anonymously behind our screen names) if their are any White women, men, couples,etc. who enjoy Black sex but don't really care for Blacks outside of the bedroom. Are there any ladies who had raciest views that changed after trying BBC?

Please be respectful to all posters even if their views differ from yours.
Thank You
and u will understand when u stop think like a child.

Old 02-22-2012, 10:21 PM

Interesting topic. I come from a family with fairly racist views because of their upbringing. Not a racism of hatred and contempt, but certainly one of recognized differences. I remember being at a mall with my grandmother one time and some black kids were playing by where we were sitting. She commented to me about the "cute little nigger babies". It surprised me and I don't remember commenting back to her. Her tone was kind and one of adoration for the children while at the same time being undeniably racist.

My wife's family is a little racist out of lack of knowledge and understanding more than anything. There are no blacks where they live so when they see one around they are apprehensive and suspicious; like a deer in the presence of a lion.

My wife and I do not have any racist feelings to speak of. We had very little association with black people prior to my wife's boyfriend making her fuck a few of them. Not by choice, just by opportunity. Now my wife has fucked hundreds of black men and even has a black baby. A fact we have hidden from our family and friends because it seems a whole lot easier then explaining the reality of our situation. I certainly don't think our families would ever understand.

I have found a lot of racism here as well, but more from the standpoint of people feeling black men are far superior to white men, and that white women have a responsibility to give them all the sex they want. This idea is ridiculous to me. Black people are just people. Same as anybody else. There are certainly racial differences between groups of people. Black men tend to have bigger cocks on average certainly, but my wife had a white boyfriend with an 11 inch cock who was very sexually aggressive and could cum a huge amount five or six times a day. None of it is absolute. There are wimpy black nerds too. That being said, I enjoy interracial sex for the sharp contrast and the social taboo aspect of it. I enjoy my wife being secretly slutty, no matter who is fucking her. I love that she spends her days getting her pretty white pussy stretched out by big dicked men no matter what race. All the cum inside her is white no matter who it came out of...

Old 02-25-2012, 07:16 PM

Great topic and a lot of well reasoned, interesting responses. I think it is quite possible for many racists who are white or black to have sex with the other race. I read this story a couple of years ago where some white couples approach their interracial desire with a mindset that didn't allow them to consider the black male as an equal but more of a sexual object. I think one can certainly respect or like someone intellectually speaking and not sexually or work well with someone but not have any desire to live near the person or associate outside of work. I guess many of us have our ways of separating our lives into compartments. Certain people we act different around or certain behaviors we exhibit with some but not with others. There are certain black males I will use the term nigger around and others I will not, certain people I use profanity around and others I won't, certain places I will take a 'booty call' date to and other places I will not, etc. speculating that for some white couples, having the white wife to get pounded by a black stud represents the ultimate taboo in society and to secretly carry on in this fashion gives all interested parties an emotional, physical and sexual thrill or high that is not easily found.

Old 02-26-2012, 01:48 AM

My wife is from the deep south and her family is very racist. Amie thinks that is part of the reason she is so turned on by black men. She her father and brothers and other family member's attitude is so wrong. She thinks black men are so handsome and sexy and loves having sex with them. Before she met me she dated them when she was in college but kept that information a secret from her family. She told me she likes black men for the sex but prefers white men for long term relationships.
She loves it when part of our dirty talk when we have sex involves me asking her stuff like:
"Your family would be so angry if they knew are a slut for big bare black cocks wouldn't they?"
She answers with stuff like, "Oh, they would call me a filthy whore and disown me!"

Old 02-26-2012, 05:29 AM

Nehighlander, yours is another good response along with so many others. I'm mentioning this not to dig up negative horrific history but just a couple of generations ago, even the pursuit or desire of interracial sex expressed by a black male in a subtle and/or non touching way such as a stare, certain smile, compliment, etc. could literally lead to death. Historically, this happened many times in this country now fast forward to the present and the recent past and all of a sudden, what use to constitute death, physical injury or being ostracized from one group is now okay or at least light years more acceptable. The forbidden fruit, whether viewed by some black males or some white females, is now available without great cost or fear. For some, I think the desire and secrecy involved is tantamount to working for a secretive organization whether it is the CIA, undercover law enforcement, corporate espionage, etc. meaning that many don't want to get caught and the payoff is so sensual, rewarding and pleasurable that you put it on the line to get what you want. Just my two cents.

Old 02-26-2012, 05:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by steveininlandempire View Post
Nehighlander, yours is another good response along with so many others. I'm mentioning this not to dig up negative horrific history but just a couple of generations ago, even the pursuit or desire of interracial sex expressed by a black male in a subtle and/or non touching way such as a stare, certain smile, compliment, etc. could literally lead to death. Historically, this happened many times in this country now fast forward to the present and the recent past and all of a sudden, what use to constitute death, physical injury or being ostracized from one group is now okay or at least light years more acceptable. The forbidden fruit, whether viewed by some black males or some white females, is now available without great cost or fear. For some, I think the desire and secrecy involved is tantamount to working for a secretive organization whether it is the CIA, undercover law enforcement, corporate espionage, etc. meaning that many don't want to get caught and the payoff is so sensual, rewarding and pleasurable that you put it on the line to get what you want. Just my two cents.
Yes, pretty much the case. One thing I failed to mention was that my wife's grandfather was a Klan member and proud of it. You can imagine his views of black men with white women, he must be turning over in his grave over what Amie has done!

Tags
daughter