Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 02-26-2012, 09:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrblackfantasee View Post
For some Black men are only seen as a fuck beast with no real value or qualities outside of sex.
That's the truth, a sad one but the truth just the same...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrblackfantasee View Post
But then some white women adore black men, and publicly scream it from the mountain tops. But most are very discrete about their BBC love
Mountain tops? wow, I am afraid of heights so I just stick to screaming off roof tops.

Old 02-27-2012, 07:40 PM

Steve, I thought your statements were the most sound and reasoned and even honest that was posted. Everyone has a different perspective, and that causes people to vary in their outlook, desires, and method of satisfying those desires. I am 20 but I do have an understand ing of the history of it, having heard about it from family members, as well as from older black people. Living in a small town in the Deep South puts me on a somewhat different footing than someone living in , say, New York City. If I have a need for privacy or secrecy, then that is just the way it is. If I was in NYC, then that privacy would not be as much of a factor. Anyone can be anonymous there. Anyway, just my two bits worth LOL

Katie

Thinking like a what?
Old 02-27-2012, 08:51 PM

Default Thinking like a what?

Quote:
Originally Posted by superdee1 View Post
and u will understand when u stop think like a child.
That was humorous.

Old 04-02-2012, 11:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nehighlander View Post
My wife is from the deep south and her family is very racist. Amie thinks that is part of the reason she is so turned on by black men. She her father and brothers and other family member's attitude is so wrong. She thinks black men are so handsome and sexy and loves having sex with them. Before she met me she dated them when she was in college but kept that information a secret from her family. She told me she likes black men for the sex but prefers white men for long term relationships.
She loves it when part of our dirty talk when we have sex involves me asking her stuff like:
"Your family would be so angry if they knew are a slut for big bare black cocks wouldn't they?"
She answers with stuff like, "Oh, they would call me a filthy whore and disown me!"
I do this a lot when fucking white chicks. "How would your daddy feel if he knew you getting fucked by nigger" . I asked one chick this and she came instantly. I think it turned her on even more.

Who's Ya Daddy???
Old 04-03-2012, 01:31 AM

Default Who's Ya Daddy???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandingo the Barbie Lover View Post
I do this a lot when fucking white chicks. "How would your daddy feel if he knew you getting fucked by nigger" . I asked one chick this and she came instantly. I think it turned her on even more.
I asked one white chick I was fuckin' what she would do if her daddy walked in and caught her fuckin' a nigga . . . would she stop or keep fuckin'? She said she would keep fuckin' and say, "Daddy this black dick feels so good!" LOL! Some white girls will cum just from a black man sayin' dirty, racial stuff to her, like "I love your milk white snow bunny ass" blah, blah, blah LOL!

Old 04-03-2012, 05:02 AM

Nah, ain't happening, no scallywag is calling me racist names without me checking her to where her soul is hurt afterwards regardless of what preprogrammed internet fantasy she has. Let another corny sucker black male accept that, chick MUST respect me in public and private across the board or else I can't be around her and the weak shit she on.

Every dude is different but I'm not desperate for "white pussy" like many other guys. I give props to those females who do genuinely love and understand a black man and not doing it as a fad or something just to tell their close friends during home wine drinking moments or some bullshit.

Old 04-03-2012, 05:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JGalt4112 View Post
I am white female and not a racist. I enjoy the sex with BBCs and if I could, I would have a relationship with a black man as long as there was some kind of attraction or something in common. My mother raised me to have respect for everyone and the N word was a big no we don't say that. I think its disrespectful but guess it depends in the manner that it is spoken. I don't say it and choose not too.
I respect this. But during sex I gotta hear it.

Old 04-03-2012, 06:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by keepit100SouthFL View Post
Nah, ain't happening, no scallywag is calling me racist names without me checking her to where her soul is hurt afterwards regardless of what preprogrammed internet fantasy she has. Let another corny sucker black male accept that, chick MUST respect me in public and private across the board or else I can't be around her and the weak shit she on.

Every dude is different but I'm not desperate for "white pussy" like many other guys. I give props to those females who do genuinely love and understand a black man and not doing it as a fad or something just to tell their close friends during home wine drinking moments or some bullshit.
Total respect for your post!!

Old 04-03-2012, 05:08 PM

I would not use the 'n' word. It's a word I heard a lot growing up from the Italian guys in my neighborhood and it wasn't meant in a nice way. They were looking for a fight.

I did have one young black guy use it with me when I was sucking him, something like - "you sure like that n****r dick don't you". I said I did it but wouldn't use the word itself. It's just a real bad word in my book. I didn't judge him for saying it, especially because he is younger. But I won't use it.

Old 04-21-2013, 08:17 PM

I would say a lot of white women fucking black men are still racist, though would say they aren't. I know that statement won't win me any popularity contests, but white privilege is very real and very much ingrained in the fabric of our society.

Tags
daughter