Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 11-27-2018, 05:05 PM

I'm not PC sorry, don't have any illusions, whites and blacks are very racist. Basically white women don't even care about your feelings neither your soul, only your dick size and animalistic sex with you. I'm 100% BBC addicted, but i would never date a black guy. This is my experience from Europe. But of course maybe I' m wrong.

Old 11-27-2018, 06:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrzcyn_ View Post
I'm not PC sorry, don't have any illusions, whites and blacks are very racist. Basically white women don't even care about your feelings neither your soul, only your dick size and animalistic sex with you. I'm 100% BBC addicted, but i would never date a black guy. This is my experience from Europe. But of course maybe I' m wrong.
I don't know what part of Europe you are from, but I have been with many eastern European girls (Russia, Ukraine, Romania, Moldova, Bulgaria, Hungary, etc.) who are not PC at all and will use the N-word in a heartbeat during sex. Probably at other times too for all I know LOL!. They just wanna get off and "nut" over that "choco" dick LOL!

Old 12-27-2018, 01:20 AM

Most people grow up hearing negative shit about black men, the other race's make it their mission to corrupt their daughter's impression of melanated males. They fear to have the women of their race being dicked down by the millions. The fear of the black dick is real, our sperm is the most potent out there, we can fuck for days without a problem. It all boils down to jealously of the melanated man's innate sensuality, charisma, and style that makes the world want to copy us. All race's on earth hate our guts, they feel threatened by us most of all. I Personally love being the most hated on the planet, we make them tense. When the whole world hates you for no reason, when you haven't done them any harm, it shows just how potent you are. People who've never been in the company of black people over a lengthy time hate us with no grounds for it, this is very telling. Still, despite their hatred, and dislike, they can't seem to help obsessing over us, when we never have a thought to spare for them. Funny, we don't even think about these people, but somehow we're always on their minds. 😂😂😂

Racist?
Old 01-05-2019, 10:48 AM

Default Racist?

I have it, they want it and I luv to give it to them. Does that make me a racist?.... Becky

Old 02-15-2019, 04:14 PM

I was really surprised when we were talking to our bull and he kept mentioning the word nigga , we have a very respectful relationship and apart from the sex , he is very good friends with my husband , when we got round to talking about fantasies , he said he wanted me to dress as a virgin bride ...and could he talk dirty to me .... and would I reply back talking filthy .. I asked him what he meant

and he said .... I want you to ask to be fucked by my nigga dick , and fuck me nigga .... I was very unsure , but it really turned him on ,
so as long as its respectfull and part of a fantasy and they everyone gets pleasure from it and you know the guy for who they are as an equal human being , I guess it is ok ....outside sex though it would not be respectfull and we were never use it

Too much PC
Old 03-21-2019, 09:10 AM

Default Too much PC

There is just too much dam PC to the point you can't even have an honest conversation without someone dishonestly mis-representing your intent.
....I AM A DIRTY TALKER DURING SEX, SO THERE IS GOING TO BE A LOTS OF LATITUDE FOR ME OR MY PARTNER, IT'S SEX, WE'RE GETTING OFF, AND THAT'S IT. Before and after we're having sex, we would of already show our mutual respect.

Old 03-21-2019, 09:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by russianblonde View Post
I was really surprised when we were talking to our bull and he kept mentioning the word nigga , we have a very respectful relationship and apart from the sex , he is very good friends with my husband , when we got round to talking about fantasies , he said he wanted me to dress as a virgin bride ...and could he talk dirty to me .... and would I reply back talking filthy .. I asked him what he meant

and he said .... I want you to ask to be fucked by my nigga dick , and fuck me nigga .... I was very unsure , but it really turned him on ,
so as long as its respectfull and part of a fantasy and they everyone gets pleasure from it and you know the guy for who they are as an equal human being , I guess it is ok ....outside sex though it would not be respectfull and we were never use it
.......enjoy your selves and don't get all tied up in the outside world.

Negr
Old 03-31-2019, 12:00 PM

Default Negr

Quote:
Originally Posted by russianblonde View Post

So what do you think about use of the colloquial Russian word "negr"? I know it doesn't mean the same thing as "nigger" . . . but it sure the hell sounds like it !

Tags
daughter