Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

View Poll Results: What would be the most humiliating thing in Cuckolding?
Wife comparing your penis next to the black mans and laughing 60 9.72%
Black man making you wear your wifes panties or else he won't let you watch 33 5.35%
Wife kissing you after she gives oral to black man 23 3.73%
Black man grabs you and forces you to lick his cum off your wifes pussy/tits/ass/face 60 9.72%
Black man making your wife squirt 11 1.78%
Your wife screaming out "I LOVE BIG BLACK COCK" and "YOU'RE SO MUCH BIGGER THAN MY HUSBAND" 52 8.43%
Black man fondling your wife in public 115 18.64%
Forced to suck black cock infront of your wife 193 31.28%
Wife being gangbanged by 5 black guys 50 8.10%
Black man making your wife squirt 20 3.24%
Voters: 617. You may not vote on this poll

cuckolding the humiliating hubby
Old 03-27-2012, 05:31 PM

Default cuckolding the humiliating hubby

hi as a white cuckold i would not find that it humiliates me, when my wife does these things to me!!
she has taken photos of my cock beside her black bull cocks and Laughted, she even has the photos post on our album here.
she has kissed me after giving her black bull a blow job.
she has got me to lick her pussy clean after her black bull left a cream pie.
she has been felt up and fingered in public by her black bulls
has fucked several black guys in a club and had me stand out side the door listening to her screaming.
has told me while been fucked that she loves black cocks and they go deeper than my small white willy.
did it humiliated me???
NO!!!!
why i just loved it, as soon as the black guys are finished with my wife i am all over her, and we have some great sex afterwards.

Old 03-28-2012, 03:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thetaylorbear View Post
Would be "Being " a cuck !
No offense if that's what you wanted to be when you grew up ..
But that's just me
Lol @Taylor bear. Why loh why do these cuck questions keep getting posted over here in the NON CUCK area.

Last edited by Mustang Alley; 03-28-2012 at 03:56 AM..

Old 03-28-2012, 04:20 AM

Quote:
Why loh why do these cuck questions keep getting posted over here in the NON CUCK area.

Now now Mustang. It may be posted in the wrong forum but people wouldn't poke their lil noses in if they weren't somewhat interested.

Old 03-28-2012, 05:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little white peter View Post
Now now Mustang. It may be posted in the wrong forum but people wouldn't poke their lil noses in if they weren't somewhat interested.
If you're talking about me poking my nose in to read the thread because i was "interested" then your wrong. Just straight up to complain about it being posted in the wrong forum. .

To each his own ..but after reading this..
Old 03-29-2012, 12:53 PM

Default To each his own ..but after reading this..

Quote:
Originally Posted by irish couple View Post
hi as a white cuckold i would not find that it humiliates me, when my wife does these things to me!! ( What's up with the exclamation marks if your Not upset & not feeling some humiliation ? Just curious )
she has taken photos of my cock beside her black bull cocks and Laughted, she even has the photos post on our album here. (C'mon man .. & now laughter )
she has kissed me after giving her black bull a blow job. ( C'mon man & laughter with a touch of Eww !)
she has got me to lick her pussy clean after her black bull left a cream pie. (C'mon man & Hell- Ta - Naw ! )
she has been felt up and fingered in public by her black bulls ( SO ? )
has fucked several black guys in a club and had me stand out side the door listening to her screaming. ( Well, someone has to look out for "OUR" girl ! )
has told me while been fucked that she loves black cocks and they go deeper than my small white willy. ( And that's just an honest answer from a honest lady)
did it humiliated me???
NO!!!! ( More un interrupted laughter )
why i just loved it, as soon as the black guys are finished with my wife i am all over her, and we have some great sex afterwards.

I made some responses to your responses in your quote & In conclusion :
You had to be sitting down while posting this in this forum..
Because it would be impossible for you to post this standing up because :
" You have no Spine "

Last edited by thetaylorbear; 03-30-2012 at 09:46 PM.. Reason: To make the color match his manhood ;)

Best answer I have read so far
Old 03-31-2012, 06:14 AM

Default Best answer I have read so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by maladroljica View Post
For me, it would definately be telling my bull i deeply love him infront of my bf. That would be the most humiliating and frightening thing to do :P
And to take that a step further, to say that in front of a husband, like me! We enjoy the interracial cuckold lifestyle as a married couple. No doubt and that' what were here for.
We do keep it safe, sane and the sex with black guys remains recreational sex. Cuckolding is what we do as a couple even if that includes some participation from my wife's bulls. We do have our limitations when it comes to that as well.

However, The most humiliating thing my wife could ever do to me would be for her to leave me for one of her black lovers. Luckily for me, that will never happen. First and foremost and all the things we do and say to one another in this lifestyle.. we will always be a married couple first. "The couple that plays together, stays together"

Old 05-12-2012, 11:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by maladroljica View Post
For me, it would definately be telling my bull i deeply love him infront of my bf. That would be the most humiliating and frightening thing to do :P
How long have you had a bull and how'd you meet him?

Old 06-10-2012, 11:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little white peter View Post
While I'm not into the feminization thing, creampies, etc. I would find being over-powered by a black man very humiliating. (No man wants to come out being the pussy!)

A typical scenario would involve being punished for making jealous, borderline racist comments to women about dating black men. As punishment, the women would get a big, muscular black man to drag me into a room with white women present. He would then strip me completely naked and make me kneel in front of the women. I would not be strong enough to stop him. I would would be made to apologize for my comments. Then the black man would whip my ass and back good with a strap while the women laugh and make fun of my white boy dick. That would be humiliating to the point of tears for me. Naturally, if I was forced to suck his dick it would be ten times worse.

Afterwards, he'd force me to kneel in the corner whimpering, while him and his friends have a great inter-racial fuck/suck fest with the ladies. So in the end, it would be a whole combination of different racial & sexual forms of white boy humiliation. Plus, the humiliation of sexual denial while the black man that just whipped my ass is getting sucked and fucked by white women who enjoyed watching a black man whoop a white boy's ass.

To me the woman doesn't have to be my wife or even a girlfriend. Just a sexy white woman into black guys. It's more humiliating if there are numerous women and black men involved. I'm straight/hetero. Seriously. I just happen to have kinky fantasies...especially about race, power, & punishment.

Btw, I don't think of blacks as "sub human" or "lower status." What I find humiliating is when white women treat blacks as if they are of higher status and begin rejecting white dick as if white men were inferior.
great reply

Party
Old 06-11-2012, 12:40 AM

Default Party

My wife and I were at a party and she got very drunk and gang banged 7 or 8 guys at the party. I tried to stop her but she had no intention and when these guys realized that I was shoved out of the way. Most of the party saw and many stayed and watched the entire thing. A few other guys at the party took their dicks out and got head from her too but the guy who lived at the house and his buddies fucked her for 3 hours. She was covered in cum when I finally took her home.

Old 06-12-2012, 03:40 AM

Why is "Black man making your wife squirt" on there 2 times?

Anyway like you said it is a short list of some humiliating thing in cuckolding.

I will therefore list some of what you wrote in green then add my own in red below it both

Wife comparing your penis next to the black mans and laughing
Wife kissing you after she gives oral to black man
Your wife screaming out "I LOVE BIG BLACK COCK" and "YOU'RE SO MUCH BIGGER THAN MY HUSBAND"
Forced to suck black cock infront of your wife
Black man fondling your wife in public
Wife being gangbanged by 5 black guys
Black man grabs you and forces you to lick his cum off your wifes pussy/tits/ass/face (this should be done after your wife is gangbanged)

Your wife getting a Queen of Spades tattoo somewhat on her where it can easy be seen.

Your wife talking about fucking blacks (and how their dicks are so much bigger then yours and how you lick their cum out of her) infront of you in public where other can hear.

Being what is it called femdomed"?" (using a strap-on on you, being kicked in the balls) by you wife infront of a group of blacks taking pics and knowing they will post it on the internet.

Your wife getting black bred and you accepting it to raise the baby has your own.

Last edited by geedds; 06-13-2012 at 05:12 AM..