Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

View Poll Results: What would be the most humiliating thing in Cuckolding?
Wife comparing your penis next to the black mans and laughing 60 9.72%
Black man making you wear your wifes panties or else he won't let you watch 33 5.35%
Wife kissing you after she gives oral to black man 23 3.73%
Black man grabs you and forces you to lick his cum off your wifes pussy/tits/ass/face 60 9.72%
Black man making your wife squirt 11 1.78%
Your wife screaming out "I LOVE BIG BLACK COCK" and "YOU'RE SO MUCH BIGGER THAN MY HUSBAND" 52 8.43%
Black man fondling your wife in public 115 18.64%
Forced to suck black cock infront of your wife 193 31.28%
Wife being gangbanged by 5 black guys 50 8.10%
Black man making your wife squirt 20 3.24%
Voters: 617. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-19-2012, 12:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by maladroljica View Post
For me, it would definately be telling my bull i deeply love him infront of my bf. That would be the most humiliating and frightening thing to do :P
I hope I never get to hear that, for me sex and love are two totally seperate things. I'm not a cuckold, but like to share my gf with bbc. humiliation does not do it for me. its about both having fun.

Old 12-01-2012, 02:40 PM

a lot on your list isnt too humiliating to us since it was my husband who initially brought up the notion of Black fucking. He enjoys seeing me fondled and hearing my men talk to him while fucking me. But I think the most humiliating for him was when i became pregnant at age 39 with a Black mans baby. He will never admit it and loves my child as his own but i believe it does make him feel a bit humiliated.

Old 12-01-2012, 10:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by karen1bbcslut View Post
a lot on your list isnt too humiliating to us since it was my husband who initially brought up the notion of Black fucking. He enjoys seeing me fondled and hearing my men talk to him while fucking me. But I think the most humiliating for him was when i became pregnant at age 39 with a Black mans baby. He will never admit it and loves my child as his own but i believe it does make him feel a bit humiliated.
I also brought it up and got her to finally try a black guy. I am not allowed to watch or be there, but I love to hear the stories of her and friends with black guys. I would love to watch but she does not want me there. I do get to see her pussy and asshole full of their sperm and I have found her friends used panties on the floor. I accept that she could end up pregnant.

Old 12-02-2012, 10:12 AM

Most of those I don't really find to humiliating. Some of them I might not like or might make me mad, like not letting me watch. I'm a white man with a 5" dick. I know that I can't compare to a black man's cock and my wife screaming out that she loves his big black cock and that he is much bigger than me or if he makes her squirt isn't going to be a surprise. That is why I love Interracial, I know I can't compete physically or sexually with a black man, he can do things to and satisfy my wife way better than I can. I wouldn't mind a black man fondling her in public as long as there is no one around that knows us. That would be the most humiliating thing for me. If someone I know, family, friends, someone I work with found out that my wife was fucking a black stud and that I knew it and was ok with it. Not only ok with it, but that I watch and get off on it. I think that would be the most humiliating thing for me. Even tho in private I'm a white cuckold man , in my everyday life, outside the bedroom I still want to live a "normal" white man's life. Having a traditional white wife / white husband relationship and all that goes with that. Family, friends and being that confident white alpha male that my wife fell in love with. It would be very humiliating to me If it got out to my family and friends that I was a cuckold and my wife loved Big Black Cock because I wasn't man enough to keep her satisfied.
Attached Thumbnails
What would be the most humiliating thing in Cuckolding?-white-cuck-jacking-off-wife-black-stud.jpg  

Old 12-02-2012, 04:00 PM

The most humiliating part is any guy wanting to be humiliated. Breeding and humiliation are just extreme and honestly unreal any husband would be pussy enough to be a part of it. When my wife plays I am there, it is all just for pure fun, and I would never allow any man to even try to humiliate me. I could understand breeding if a woman's husband is not able to fertilize her eggs for pregnancy, but using it as a turn on is disgusting. My wife and I have back bones and both of us enjoy sex with people as a whole. She would never allow any man to try to humiliate her or me either. And there is no disgusting "clean up" afterwards unless another woman is involved. We are friends with the guys she has sex with and they would never behave in the way some of you make black guys seem to behave. I can promise you, black men are not sick like so many on here try to make them. It's a shame how people on here try to paint them. Our black friends aren't that way at all. Honestly, this is all just sad.

Old 12-04-2012, 05:03 PM

Cleaning my wife up would be hot

Old 12-04-2012, 10:31 PM

one of the best things thats happened for me was either a black grabbing me in public in front of shawn or when one of my black guys makes my husband put his dick in me for him. he hates having to do that.

Old 12-05-2012, 02:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovingsex2012 View Post
The most humiliating part is any guy wanting to be humiliated. Breeding and humiliation are just extreme and honestly unreal any husband would be pussy enough to be a part of it. When my wife plays I am there, it is all just for pure fun, and I would never allow any man to even try to humiliate me. I could understand breeding if a woman's husband is not able to fertilize her eggs for pregnancy, but using it as a turn on is disgusting. My wife and I have back bones and both of us enjoy sex with people as a whole. She would never allow any man to try to humiliate her or me either. And there is no disgusting "clean up" afterwards unless another woman is involved. We are friends with the guys she has sex with and they would never behave in the way some of you make black guys seem to behave. I can promise you, black men are not sick like so many on here try to make them. It's a shame how people on here try to paint them. Our black friends aren't that way at all. Honestly, this is all just sad.
This is so true. In the real world that most of us live in a lot of this cuckold crap doesnt exist in the way you guys like to imagine. We are both friends with the men that fuck me and if they acted in the way you guys portray them to be there wouldnt be a second date I assure you.
Time for you people to stop living in fantasyland and join us real people.

humiliation
Old 12-05-2012, 10:15 AM

Default humiliation

She has had hundreds of lovers and many of those black over the last 25 yrs but one of the hottest things that stick in my mind and I found humiliating was when I had not long found out she had been cheating on me.
She had gone out to meet this one guy,and he had not turned up, and she ended up with a black stranger chatting her up in the bar, after about an hour he was joined by his mate another black guy, they were working in the area. The guy she was supposed to be meeting was a regular lover, and he loved her to wear this pink see thru dress with nothing underneath so she had gone out just wearing this littlepink mini dress and pink 4inch heelsjust to please him, as it was mid summer she was tanned and barelegged and looked stunning.
Of course I was unawarethe guy she was supposed to meet had not turned up, and the arrangement we would normally have was that she would ring me at home when she had finished fucking whoever she was with and I would pick her up,this was beforethe general use of mobile phones so when she was out enjoying her self I would be at home waitting anxiously for the telephone call.
This particular time it was gone 3.0am and i had heard nothing. and the wait was unbearable, at about 3.30 am the long awaited call came, and she asked me to pick her up in a local hotel car park, it was nearly day light when I arrived and parked up waiting for her, After sitting waiting for ages , I saw her come out of the building and arm in arm with this black guy, she spotted my car and I was shocked to see the both of them walking towards me, I was expecting her to come to the car alone.
She could see my obvious discomfort and I could feel my face flushing as she opened the passenger door and introduced this bloke, and me to him as her husband, she was smiling at my obvious discomfort and she turned back to him , after dropping her hand bag on the passenger seat, and wrapping her arms round his neck, he was much taller than her and he literally lifted her off the ground as he put his arms around her waist lifting her off the ground, lifting her short pink dress to reveal her bare ass, they kissed for a few minutes, He then spun her round so that she had her ass against the rear passenger door, and I could see in the passenger mirror he was getting his cock out and about to fuck her against the car, herlegs were wrapped around his back as he entered her, he started to pound her and the car was rocking, I just was so gob smacked and couldnt believe waht was happening, afte what seemed about 10 mins of the car rocking, and her cries of pleasure I heard him groaning and then the car stopped rocking and I could feel 5-6 hard jolts as he banged her hard obviously unloading his spunk in her.
A few seconds later I heard the scraping of her heels along side the car as she tried to stand as he lowered her back on her feet, she opened the door and slumped on the passenger seat breathing heavily, he just stooped his body and kissed her as she sat there getting her breath, and he just said so matter of fact to me " thats some hot ass wife you got mate" and walked away (MUCH TO MY RELIEF) as I was speechless and couldnt speak my throat was so dry
I couldnt wait to get from there and away home quick enough and started the car reaching over her to close the passenger door , I could smell the sex and sweat filling the car, as i moved to drive off I looked to my left and suddenly spotted two council workers who were sweeping the streets stood not 20 yards away who had obviously been watching what had happened,I had to drive right past them as i came out of the car park and I could see the grins on there faces and the humiliation on mine
When we got home I was straight down between her legs and could see her cunt still gaping and fresh cum seeping from her, she went on to tell me how she had been fucked by both of the black guys in the roomfor about 3 hours, and that the other guy had been to knackered to walk her down, so the oneguy had walked her down to the car park to meet me, and that she had relly wanted to tease me by walking to the car with one on each arm, and that when she saw me sitting there she wanted to really humiliate me and had asked him for a quickfuck before going home with me.
I ended uptaking her back that night to repeat it and she brought them back to our house where I secretly watched her being fucked again by both of them

Old 12-06-2012, 02:44 AM

[QUOTE=little t;46159]Most of those I don't really find to humiliating. Some of them I might not like or might make me mad, like not letting me watch

Wife's decision to not let me watch, she is afraid I might be humiliated and/or she would not be able to relax as easily and enjoy it as much. I do love that she brings me home the results and usually tells me what happened including when she is shared or shares.