Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

real deal..
Old 11-12-2012, 06:38 AM

Default real deal..

one lovely woman and i both had no place to fuck privately so we hit different spots and it was fun! one night we found a public storage that was in an alley way and there was a group of apartments we thought no1 would come out its late... so we are i nthe back of her car rockin it and a car pulls up right across from us... all the windows are foggy we hide behind the back seat and peek... they guys drunk thought nothing of a lone car at the public storage at 1am..... another time we went to a park pulled a session on the bleachers..then it got too cold so we hit the car... wiht another woman at her friends bf's families house for her birthday she says come to the restroom... and the guy is like well if you have to go to the restroom theres one over there but shhhhhhhhh my you have to go through my grandmas room... and well lets say shes didnt wake up but we took a loooooooong time and as we came out of granmahs room his face kinda twisted up like "wtf!!!!" and he just said "my grandmash room? he was drunk so not too mad.. and another woman at a house party... a house warming party... lets just say we got first dibbs on sex in that house and the closet was the warmest part... and whe nthe cops came to shut it down... maaaan we had a crowd of ppl high fiving us... #classic movie type shit... the owner was maaaaaaad

Old 11-16-2012, 08:06 AM

I met my bull at the mall once and did it in the family bathroom. Also have done it in the dressing room in the dept store. We got some interesting looks on the way out both times

Old 11-19-2012, 04:58 PM

Public sex like at the 50 yard line in the coliseum? In theory great! But our reality would be the no-tell-motel.

rest area
Old 04-23-2019, 02:15 PM

Smile rest area

with a gf years ago whe take time to stop on restarea who was in smal wooden aerea..we take a path and she first sucked me after i put her face to a tree lifted skirt and panties and fucked her and cum...nice fuck and like a joe when we return to car a pliceman was stopping..
gf was latino very brown and big ass

Old 04-23-2019, 03:37 PM

Parking lots, adult theaters, the beach, public restrooms, public parks, etc. etc. etc. You name it I’ve probably done it there. The possibility of being seen is a major turn on for me....Becky

I love public sex
Old 05-08-2019, 03:41 AM

Default I love public sex

I have always been a fan of public sex whether it's in the woods, a hiking trail, at a party in the living room on a sofa. The thrill of being watched or getting caught adds to the sex.

My favorite memory was in highschool. Across from the back of the school/bus lane, where we ate lunch and hung out before school started, was the football stadium. There was an locked, ramp opening next to the field where my friends and I gathered for lunch everyday. Needless to say, this white girl I was close with ended up getting horny so she backed her ass against my crotch and whispered, "She was wet." I figured she would go to the bathroom to take care of it considering it was lunch and we couldn't go far (open campus lunch was only an hour)but she kept grinding her ass against my dick. After some time I ended up getting worked up and unzipped my fly while our friends weren't paying attentio while she pulled out my dick and slid it along her thonged crotch. I helped her out by spreading her thong while she guided me inside her pussy in one smooth stroke. To this day I don't know how no one noticed our slow romp, if they did no one said anything to me lol. Needless to say, she grinded against my dick while we both ate our lunch and talked until she came then worked her muscles to get me off with 10 minutes to spare for us to head off and clean up.
I kinda regret losing contact with the girl after graduating but it is what it is.

Old 05-09-2019, 07:11 PM

I fucked a black guy with an 11 inch dick and his neighbor watched through the living room window. I didn't know he was there at first, but he had arranged to watch with the guy I was fucking. It eas so exciting and I made sure I gave him a good show.