Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Public Sex
Old 02-28-2012, 12:09 AM

Default Public Sex

Ive always fantasize of fucking and breeding a white woman in public, as in a parking garage, or my backyard, or just somewhere people can see me fucking a white woman. I just have this thing about peoples reaction to a black man pounding a white chick. If anyone has any experience, I definitely wouldn't mind hearing about it. Also where would you like to please your bull or woman. Shoot!

Doin' It In The Dirt
Old 02-28-2012, 12:47 AM

Default Doin' It In The Dirt

I had a white girlfriend once who I doggy-boned outside in her veggie garden! Haha She lived in a semi-rural area, and as I went to mount that phat butt, I heard the neighbor's cow go mooooooo! Hahahahaha She had a pick-up truck, and we talked one time about going to the drive-in and secretly humpin' off against each other in the truck bed. We didn't get to that one

Had another girlfriend, and we talked about doin' it outside on her patio, but we didn't get to that one either. But oh, one time a swingin' white wifey sucked my dick in an X-rated theater where other patrons could see. Can't say I ain't never had no fun! LOL! In my wildest fantasies, I would breed with a hot blonde chick right out on the street at a busy intersection or corner . . . like animals . . . make a movie out of it . . . "A Street Corner Named Desire"

Old 02-28-2012, 01:16 PM

Would love to do it in public! It would be both humiliating and exciting to show the world how into bbc i am

Old 02-29-2012, 01:37 AM

I've always had fantasies about public sex too. Although for me it's not necessarily right in front of people, but somewhere where there is a possibility of getting caught. Like in a park, parking lot, in a janitor's closet at a busy place, a restroom with the door slightly open, etc.

The movie "Crank" has an awesome public sex scene btw lol.

Old 02-29-2012, 02:11 AM

Oh yes! With Amy Smart. Very hot.

Old 02-29-2012, 03:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queenspades001 View Post
Would love to do it in public! It would be both humiliating and exciting to show the world how into bbc i am
Why Humiliating?
It's a turn on for me, not that I do it very often but it is great the risk of getting caught and all
MY blk friend and I went on a Mtn Bike ride once nad we stopped at this place where there were some big rocks of to the side of some trees and had sex there in the woods

Last edited by AnnieeRedd; 02-29-2012 at 05:11 PM..

Old 02-29-2012, 04:17 PM

Now none of this was IR sex, but I fucked my wife against a tree on a hike in the woods by the train tracks and a train passed by while I was pounding her from behind. We had sex half way up a bluff by the beach and a plane flew right over us three times! She has been fucked by other men in countless bar bathrooms and been caught full of dick on many occasions. She had a threesome in a car with a man and woman and someone watched them finish through the window. She fucked one guy in a park under a tree in broad daylight. She has had sex at many parties, sometimes even with more than one guy because they have gotten caught. This was all before she became really slutty. Now she almost always has an audience!

Old 03-01-2012, 06:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieeRedd View Post
Why Humiliating?
It's a turn on for me, not that I do it very often but it is great the risk of getting caught and all
MY blk friend and I went on a Mtn Bike ride once nad we stopped at this place where there were some big rocks of to the side of some trees and had sex there in the woods
humiliating if there were people watching i mean. lol. seeing me be submissive and slutty for my black lover.

Public Fuck is Major Turn On
Old 03-01-2012, 03:16 PM

Default Public Fuck is Major Turn On

I agree with SpectreFox - the excitement I get from the threat of being seen is awesome. I have been pounded in park(s) and in the car. Once behind a club bent over leaning against building. Strong hard cums in public.

Old 03-01-2012, 03:42 PM

Always is something I enjoy though is sometimes too risky..
Posting photos of my breasts and ass and knowing the camera is on me runs a close second.