Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 03-02-2012, 04:02 PM

I'd be more inclined to suck bbc in a private club while the other bulls watch. Other than that, giving him head in his car is great.

Old 03-04-2012, 12:38 AM

Not interracial, but I fucked my wife out on the dock at my parents beach house. No boaters went by, but they would have seen everything if they had. Now the next door neighbor had to have been watching as we kept seeing movement in the windows of his house.

to be used
Old 06-09-2012, 06:11 PM

Default to be used

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queenspades001 View Post
Would love to do it in public! It would be both humiliating and exciting to show the world how into bbc i am
I agree - my humiliation would be acting like an utter slut in public and people assuming I am a white trash whore! but it would be so exciting - especially if other black men stopped and joined in!
Janney x
Attached Thumbnails
Public Sex-me-carpet2.jpg  

Old 06-10-2012, 01:17 AM

well I have been a bit of an exhibitionist at times. I think I'd consider doing a bull on my back patio. I like the thought of public sex, but haven't done it yet, unless you call the front seat of the car a public place (in a parking lot). I know a bull who wants a blow job in a park. Still thinking about that one...

Old 06-10-2012, 07:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectreFox View Post
I've always had fantasies about public sex too. Although for me it's not necessarily right in front of people, but somewhere where there is a possibility of getting caught. Like in a park, parking lot, in a janitor's closet at a busy place, a restroom with the door slightly open, etc.

The movie "Crank" has an awesome public sex scene btw lol.

Love the feeling of possibly getting caught.. That is hot hot HOT!!!!

Old 06-10-2012, 04:38 PM

I always found the idea of public sex to be so hot and sexy, but I would never ever have the guts to do it but wow what an hot fantasy though.

Old 06-10-2012, 11:55 PM

If I were sitting on a porch with a bull I'd like to stick my hand in his pants and play with his cock. I think that is something I'd do...

Old 06-11-2012, 06:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by newblkman22 View Post
I always found the idea of public sex to be so hot and sexy, but I would never ever have the guts to do it but wow what an hot fantasy though.
Awe Newblk, just give it time, sooner or later you're gonna meet that one special woman who brings out your freaky side..

Old 06-11-2012, 07:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddie54_nc View Post
If I were sitting on a porch with a bull I'd like to stick my hand in his pants and play with his cock. I think that is something I'd do...

On a porch is sexy as hell, especially if it's raining!!! Oh and I like to push the envelope, meaning I go all the way right there on the porch..

Old 06-11-2012, 03:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang Alley View Post
Awe Newblk, just give it time, sooner or later you're gonna meet that one special woman who brings out your freaky side..
Aw thanks Mustang you always say the nicest things, I wish you were the special woman in my life.