Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 06-11-2012, 04:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang Alley View Post
On a porch is sexy as hell, especially if it's raining!!! Oh and I like to push the envelope, meaning I go all the way right there on the porch..
That sounds good Mustang. I could try that, but I'd have to be wearing shorts, unzip his pants, and slide down on it and grind. That could actually work...

Old 06-13-2012, 03:43 PM

Public/outdoor sex is a particular fetish of mine...I actually fucked this petite blonde in a public park, with people walking by and everything. She had her back to a waist high brick wall along the walkway and was wearing a pair of loose fitting shorts. I had jeans on. I unzipped, slid my cock out, pulled her shorts to the side on one leg and slid in. We weren't 'going at it' fucking, but ever so often if someone had paid attention, they would have seen me slowly working my hips!

I remember smiling and saying 'Hi!' to people walking by, too.

I've also fucked in a swinger's club before. That was hot!

Edit to add: The hottest has to be the time I fucked a woman on the hood of my car during a thunderstorm in broad daylight at a public park. There was a clear view of us from the street, so I know some people drove by and got an eyeful.

Last edited by sxxxybstrd; 06-13-2012 at 03:46 PM..

Suprise BBC in a very crowded bar
Old 06-14-2012, 03:04 PM

Default Suprise BBC in a very crowded bar

As crazy as this may sound, the croweded a bar is, the easier it is to have a quick fuck! The bodies block most from knowing what you are doing. I know this because my best girlfriend and I share a love of BBC. We had played together many times and often "set up" one or many cocks to fuck one or both of us. She once offered a blk friend of ours to fuck me as long as it was a creampie. We had only been there aprox 20 minutes, when (unaware of the "agreement") she tells me to back up a little because she wants to stand in front of me. He was somewhat in an "open corner" at the bar, leaning against the wall. I had on a black skirt and when I backed up, I backed into him. She held me there and told me not to move.. so I stood waiting to see what was up. Well, I begin to feel him putting his very large black dick inside of me and pulling back on my hips. To anyone around it just appeared that her and I were at the bar for a drink and she is talking to me in my ear, but I am getting fucked from behind by our friend while he continues to "chat" with his friend and she is telling me "Give him a quick fuck and I will eat you afterwards. It was about that time I felt him grab my hips hard and his cock filled every inch of me and then... cum running down my leg. The whole thing lasted about 2-3 minutes. I am not sure at what point his friend figured out what was going on, but he did and wanted in on the action. I was in BBC heat at that point and told him he had 2 minutes to do the same. I am pretty sure it only took him one minute to fill me up because I did not even have time to make sure we were not noticed before he was done. I have always assumed they both must have just unzipped their zipper, but guess I will never know. My best girlriend and I ran to the bathroom and she quickly sucked their cum out of my pussy, removed any left on her face with her I spent the rest of the night out wanting to fuck every black cock in the room. Yes, this is very true story...

Old 06-14-2012, 05:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sxxxybstrd View Post
Edit to add: The hottest has to be the time I fucked a woman on the hood of my car during a thunderstorm in broad daylight at a public park. There was a clear view of us from the street, so I know some people drove by and got an eyeful.
Okay I have to admit that's hot!! You combined my love of thunderstorms and car hoods, the only way this could be any hotter would be if that car hood had been a 69-73 mustang!!!!

Ford Tough
Old 06-14-2012, 10:34 PM

Default Ford Tough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang Alley View Post
Okay I have to admit that's hot!! You combined my love of thunderstorms and car hoods, the only way this could be any hotter would be if that car hood had been a 69-73 mustang!!!!
I'd rather hump in the truck bed of a F-150 LOL

Old 06-14-2012, 11:27 PM

I like the idea of the private swingers club. That's one place I wouldn't mind servicing a bull while others were around. Don't know of any around here and I don't think I'd be invited anyway.

Old 06-15-2012, 01:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fforall55 View Post
As crazy as this may sound, the croweded a bar is, the easier it is to have a quick fuck! The bodies block most from knowing what you are doing. I know this because my best girlfriend and I share a love of BBC. We had played together many times and often "set up" one or many cocks to fuck one or both of us. She once offered a blk friend of ours to fuck me as long as it was a creampie. We had only been there aprox 20 minutes, when (unaware of the "agreement") she tells me to back up a little because she wants to stand in front of me. He was somewhat in an "open corner" at the bar, leaning against the wall. I had on a black skirt and when I backed up, I backed into him. She held me there and told me not to move.. so I stood waiting to see what was up. Well, I begin to feel him putting his very large black dick inside of me and pulling back on my hips. To anyone around it just appeared that her and I were at the bar for a drink and she is talking to me in my ear, but I am getting fucked from behind by our friend while he continues to "chat" with his friend and she is telling me "Give him a quick fuck and I will eat you afterwards. It was about that time I felt him grab my hips hard and his cock filled every inch of me and then... cum running down my leg. The whole thing lasted about 2-3 minutes. I am not sure at what point his friend figured out what was going on, but he did and wanted in on the action. I was in BBC heat at that point and told him he had 2 minutes to do the same. I am pretty sure it only took him one minute to fill me up because I did not even have time to make sure we were not noticed before he was done. I have always assumed they both must have just unzipped their zipper, but guess I will never know. My best girlriend and I ran to the bathroom and she quickly sucked their cum out of my pussy, removed any left on her face with her I spent the rest of the night out wanting to fuck every black cock in the room. Yes, this is very true story...
Thats a hot story, I would have creamed you 2, R u ever in Houston, I got something for you

Old 06-15-2012, 05:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThickNiggaDick View Post
I'd rather hump in the truck bed of a F-150 LOL

Done that before!!! F150 and up!! Love to hear the diesel trucks

Old 06-15-2012, 01:09 PM

I just gotta say all these stories and scenarios sound really hot.

Old 06-21-2012, 06:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by newblkman22 View Post
i just gotta say all these stories and scenarios sound really hot.