Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Breeding
Old 06-14-2019, 05:48 AM

Default Breeding

I take all my black men bareback. They love to pump their seed in my married white pussy. Most really get turned on when i tell them the will have no responsibility if they knock me up. Still able to get pregnant and they love that

Filled
Old 06-14-2019, 03:40 PM

Default Filled

That is why he going bareback. That is why we take it. We are cock sluts for bbc loads

Old 06-16-2019, 05:31 PM

As her profile says, she always likes tested guys to cum in her pussy, but lately she's been off bc, so has them pull out and shoot directly at her pussy, which she holds open. Its exciting to see them aim for her hole from far away and go all over her pussy lips. Then she puts her panties on and let's her pussy stay wet. The guys seem to like it. No intentional dropping of cum inside, so she has not gotten pregnant. We both have fun with it.

Old 06-17-2019, 01:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sneakypeet27 View Post
If a white woman allows a black man to fuck her bareback, does he have a duty to unload inside her even if that isn't discussed before? Thoughts?
I am naturally going to cum inside some white pussy as much and as offen as I can. I love it.

Old 06-17-2019, 01:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigblonde View Post
I take all my black men bareback. They love to pump their seed in my married white pussy. Most really get turned on when i tell them the will have no responsibility if they knock me up. Still able to get pregnant and they love that
.....I love that too baby.

erotic
Old 07-14-2021, 01:15 PM

Default erotic

Quote:
Originally Posted by coffeeinmycream View Post
I agree, that when he gets in, he will finish IN.

If you are not on birth control, accept it as it is, with all the possibilities.

Personally, I love the feel of bare, and the feeling of a man, pushing his body into mine, when he releases........I love it.
the beauty of a slutwife that cheat with blackmen, are ones that express there feelings into words like you do,I can feel you lust with every word, your lust becomes my lust

Old 07-14-2021, 08:52 PM

My wife isn't fertile so no worries,we require health screening so not worried about that.
I love when she is filled and the smell drives me crazy!

Old 07-19-2021, 08:49 PM

I'm from Europe and the most guys I've had were african and by experience, if you don't ask or say anything, they won't use a condom and they won't pull out.
Some won't even ask if you are on birth control or not.

I stopped taking the pill a few month back because I wanted to have a baby, I actually got pregnant pretty easily ^^'

Old 07-21-2021, 11:39 PM

When I was childbearing age, I always let the guy in and prepared myself for the possibility of a black child. The thrill of the chance and the feel of hot cum filling me made my orgasm all that more intense. Now that I’m past that age, there is no reason for anything other than bare.

Old 11-11-2021, 08:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by coffeeinmycream View Post
I agree, that when he gets in, he will finish IN.

If you are not on birth control, accept it as it is, with all the possibilities.

Personally, I love the feel of bare, and the feeling of a man, pushing his body into mine, when he releases........I love it.
Love the phrase when he gets in he will finish in! Our experience is that our black visitors don’t like condoms and do like finishing in. As they are in definitely in control during our meet ups they make this decision and to date they’ve all gone bareback and filled my wife’s pussy. Tbh my wife seems to love it this way. I suppose too that it’s the final act of dominating the couple- I’ve fucked and cum in your wife, accept it!

Tags
bbc, picture