Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 08-16-2012, 12:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pleasureulike View Post
truth be told... i've been thinkin about that myself lately. my boy just got married to an asian woman and she takes care of him.... like im jealous. lol I fuck like its nobody's business and have never been spoiled by a woman. even after ive served my hot anger love, i still dont get treated like king... might just be in white women to treat a nigga like shit after he passes his life(cums) in her. they also good for playin stupid... lol black women are about the same in this matter... so yeah, you redheads and blonde bombshells gonna be losing another dick to some asian women.. white women always bitch bout rubbing a niggas feet. bet you dont gotta tell a asian girl though. she probally jumps to it... you guys could learn something about man pleasing from them
Nigga how about rubbin her feet for a change. How about rubbing her back for a change. You niggas think you can just give her some dick then she's under your spell. What world are cats like you living in? Is dick all you can bring to the table? Sooner or later that gets boring. How many times has a women who was only bringing pussy to the table got boring? Ok then. Treat her good and she will do the same.

Old 08-16-2012, 12:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandingo the Barbie Lover View Post
Nigga how about rubbin her feet for a change. How about rubbing her back for a change. You niggas think you can just give her some dick then she's under your spell. What world are cats like you living in? Is dick all you can bring to the table? Sooner or later that gets boring. How many times has a women who was only bringing pussy to the table got boring? Ok then. Treat her good and she will do the same.

Very true!! It's a two way street!

Nice post Mandigo!!

Old 08-17-2012, 03:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang Alley View Post
Very true!! It's a two way street!

Nice post Mandigo!!
That's where black women get their "blk men want us to take care of them" bullshit rhetoric from. Dudes like him.

Old 08-19-2012, 09:46 AM

Honestly that's what I'm more attracted to physically. Shapes (variety, from slender to BBW), skin tone, so on and so forth. The shapes of their bodies, the lower butts, the thicker legs, more I'd have to think about.