Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

My First Time is coming soon! Have concerns (kinda)
Old 07-27-2012, 06:57 PM

Default My First Time is coming soon! Have concerns (kinda)

So my hubby and I will be celebrating our 20th Ann. here coming up soon. He's planning on having a couple guys meet us/me at the hotel we'll be staying at. This will be my/our first time doing something like this, but have been talking about it for quite some time (at least 10 years maybe?). While so far, I'm thinking it'll be fun. I imagine it's going to feel better than a hard rubbery ol' dildo(s)....and have wandering hands all over.....
However, I'm a little worried about being with another man/men. In 20 years, it's only been my hubbs.... I've been curious but also scared? I don't know. But we thought we'd take the plunge this year. I'm kind of worried- what if I chicken out? I don't think I'd like to be stuck in a room with a bunch of sexually frustrated guys! Plus....I make all those lovely juicey-wet sounds....UGH! That'll be that much more embarrassing....LOL

So any tips or tidbits to help me keep my cool would be greatly appreciated. If I think of anything else, I'll be sure to ask here. Thanks ^_^

Relax
Old 07-27-2012, 09:33 PM

Default Relax

It will all be okay. I have done this with an ex wife and currently do it with my GF. Its cool and its natural to be worried. Don't worry about the sounds your pussy will make when being fucked, actually turns a lot of men on, so don't be embarrassed, just relax and enjoy yourself. Yes, get your thoughts and mind together, because the last thing you want to do is get into the hotel room and then change your mind, hmmmmmm they might not really take to kindly to that, and someone will be getting fucked that night, if it isn't you it might be your husband. Relax you both will have a great time, and you may end up wanting to do it more than that first time. It can become addictive. Let your hair down, and unleash that inner slut, don't complain it messes up the mood. My GF has taken some big cocks (11") and yes it hurt at first but you would have never known, she just grunted and took it, and later she said she was super sore, but didn't want to act like a baby and let the men fuck her the way they wanted, she had many orgasms and other then being sore for a few days she was okay. We now do something at least once every 2-3 months, except for the 11" guy who we became friends with and he shows up at least twice a week.(been by this week 3 times)

Thanks
Old 08-06-2012, 04:19 PM

Default Thanks

Thanks for that, but I'm looking for a females input.
Any ladies out there care to help a girl out and reply?
Out of 700K+ users I know there has to be some female out there.
Thanks

Old 08-06-2012, 10:21 PM

I guess you're a little different from me in that you have discussed it and had some input rather than been 'surprised' like I was. I'd still think carefully about how it will affect your relationship with your husband though. It affected mine badly and we're now divorced. Having said that - you have agreed to it so it will hopefully be different for you. And him (after all he may get jealous or think differently towards you).
Anyway I hope it works out of you. My silver lining is that since being divorced over 2 years ago I've not slept with another white man lol

Old 08-14-2012, 03:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimjo View Post
I guess you're a little different from me in that you have discussed it and had some input rather than been 'surprised' like I was. I'd still think carefully about how it will affect your relationship with your husband though. It affected mine badly and we're now divorced. Having said that - you have agreed to it so it will hopefully be different for you. And him (after all he may get jealous or think differently towards you).
Anyway I hope it works out of you. My silver lining is that since being divorced over 2 years ago I've not slept with another white man lol
So, um, once you have gone black, there really is no going back, huh?

Old 08-14-2012, 11:17 PM

I always fancied black men, athletes and actors from the TV and some guys I saw out and about. I just never would have slept with one. But once I did (and not of my own doing) then the taboo was broken. Now I'm a free woman and can do what I like. So I do. Some men prefer blondes and will only sleep with them. I'm a girl that just prefers blacks.

Updates
Old 11-20-2012, 11:30 PM

Default Updates

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2True View Post
So my hubby and I will be celebrating our 20th Ann. here coming up soon. He's planning on having a couple guys meet us/me at the hotel we'll be staying at. This will be my/our first time doing something like this, but have been talking about it for quite some time (at least 10 years maybe?). While so far, I'm thinking it'll be fun. I imagine it's going to feel better than a hard rubbery ol' dildo(s)....and have wandering hands all over.....
However, I'm a little worried about being with another man/men. In 20 years, it's only been my hubbs.... I've been curious but also scared? I don't know. But we thought we'd take the plunge this year. I'm kind of worried- what if I chicken out? I don't think I'd like to be stuck in a room with a bunch of sexually frustrated guys! Plus....I make all those lovely juicey-wet sounds....UGH! That'll be that much more embarrassing....LOL

So any tips or tidbits to help me keep my cool would be greatly appreciated. If I think of anything else, I'll be sure to ask here. Thanks ^_^
Would love an update....or to set something up. Tell me if we can chat.
B