Interracial Forums

Interracial Forums (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/)
-   General Interracial Discussion (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/general-interracial-discussion/)
-   -   Pregnant with black lovers baby (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/general-interracial-discussion/740-pregnant-black-lovers-baby.html)

Archimedes77 12-01-2010 02:41 AM

Congratulations, I am glad to see your wife is pregnant with a black baby.

I, too, am seeing a dramatic increase in white women becoming black pregnant, and I love seeing more and more white women choosing to have bi-racial children.

It is especially hot that more and more wives are choosing to become pregnant by black men, with the white husband's approval and support.

Randall M 12-01-2010 07:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Archimedes77 (Post 15100)
Congratulations, I am glad to see your wife is pregnant with a black baby.

I, too, am seeing a dramatic increase in white women becoming black pregnant, and I love seeing more and more white women choosing to have bi-racial children.

It is especially hot that more and more wives are choosing to become pregnant by black men, with the white husband's approval and support.

What a wonderful observation. I couldn't agree more to this new phenomenon..white wives flaunting their black attraction, and its sweet fruits, a gorgeous bi-racial baby for other white couples to envy.

dieselkftl1965 12-01-2010 01:03 PM

My wife and I are looking for an older tall blk bull to get her pregnant

blackgangbangs 12-01-2010 06:07 PM

Im So Happy

1 Attachment(s)
Im so happy I have one bi-racial son, He looks more to the darker side though, Unfortunately I do not know who his dad is, but that is to be expected with my lifestyle. I do want another although I believe Im too old, although still fertile and trying!

Zagg 12-01-2010 06:28 PM

If you'll pardon me for saying so, with that big butt you should have no problem attracting black guys to "try" with you, even in Italy. Good luck.

Quote:

Originally Posted by blackgangbangs (Post 15131)
Im so happy I have one bi-racial son, He looks more to the darker side though, Unfortunately I do not know who his dad is, but that is to be expected with my lifestyle. I do want another although I believe Im too old, although still fertile and trying!

whitecuckmn 12-27-2010 08:22 AM

My wife...

My wife has been teasing me lately that she wants to get BLACK SEEDED AND BRED. She barebacks if the guy is 100% D free and now wants to get BBC when she is ovulating...
What should I do??
Cuckold Hubby
:confused:

Lightcaster 01-23-2011 11:15 AM

It will be ok

A few years ago when i was seperated I became pregnant by a black man. My older children handled it better than I would have thought, but each situation is different. I think its because bi-racial children are more common in their lives than us 'older' people. Both of my younger children are bi-racial. We have had to relocated a couple of times due to work so our new friends think nothing of it.

bigcock451 01-23-2011 04:08 PM

I agree, and...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lightcaster (Post 17702)
A few years ago when i was seperated I became pregnant by a black man. My older children handled it better than I would have thought, but each situation is different. I think its because bi-racial children are more common in their lives than us 'older' people. Both of my younger children are bi-racial. We have had to relocated a couple of times due to work so our new friends think nothing of it.

Very nice, having bi racial children I agree with you, you blocked me considering were close friends that have something in common would be neat, hope I wasnt to foward sorry, just glad your into black men.

Archimedes77 02-04-2011 11:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Randall M (Post 15107)
What a wonderful observation. I couldn't agree more to this new phenomenon..white wives flaunting their black attraction, and its sweet fruits, a gorgeous bi-racial baby for other white couples to envy.

Perhaps other white couples will envy another white couple's bi-racial child, but one thing is for sure, that when a married white woman walks around with a bi-racial child it will be like an advertisement to other black men that she loves black cock.

lil' Joe 04-03-2011 06:41 PM

Congratz

datz gonna be uh cute kid yo. all 5 uh mine r mixed and they all beautiful