Interracial Forums

Interracial Forums (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/)
-   General Interracial Discussion (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/general-interracial-discussion/)
-   -   Pregnant with black lovers baby (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/general-interracial-discussion/740-pregnant-black-lovers-baby.html)

hardjat68 10-23-2009 01:25 PM

Pregnant with black lovers baby

My wife recently had an affair with a young black man and became pregnant. We are staying together and she is having the baby. Are there others out there that have experienced this? I'm looking for advice on how to handle with our families and friends. She is 40 and we have teenage children. Her lover is 19 and most likely will not be involved in the raising of his child. I would never have predicted I would be ok with this but I admit that it is very erotic to know a black baby is growing inside of her.

Randall M 10-24-2009 04:05 AM

Of course it's erotic to realize your sweet (and thankfully still fertile) wife discovered the potency (not to mention the incredible pleasure) of a 19 year old African's seed deposited deep inside her, where it belongs. Getting the seed there, of course is the real reward.

I can't imagine the thrill as you watch her belly swell with the results of her black coupling and realize that in a few months you both will have a biracial treasure to add to your family. I'm not sure how your teenage children will take to the idea, so you better try to get prepared for that.

My only experience with the taboo nature of IR impregnation is restricted to those sweet white teenage mothers that I see out in public with their biracial baby, or young child. And as you pointed out, the black father is almost never in sight. I've often fantacized about the same result exhibited by a discerning white wife, who decides to satisfy her innermost desires and go black, without regard for the consequences, and overlooking the fact that African seed is so much more potent than the caucasion variety.

Congratulations to your wife, and yourself for supporting her new lifestyle.

abfootball 10-26-2009 07:36 AM

damn u retarded, u yet that woman control u, now she'll do whatever and think its alright.

spicemilf69 11-20-2009 05:28 PM

well done xx

congratulations on your wife's pregnancy, its one of the most erotic feelings knowing your wife is pregnant with a black mans baby growing inside her, she did really well to hook up with a 19 year old, how did she meet him,... as for telling your children that might be tricky telling them there mommy is pregnant with a black mans baby and that the farther is only 19 but hey, its an accomplishment, many women would love to be in your situation me being one of them, im all honey now lol xx :)

notrub42 04-04-2010 05:12 PM

Black pregnancy

Your are an ideal husband!

Hugs

With more white women being enjoyed by black men, we must expect more black pregnancies; more white wives becoming black pregnant.

Pregnancy is not necessarily good or bad - just a natural consequence of doing what we are made to do!

Tell others that you love your wife - and want her happyness!
Being black pregnnt makes her happy...so you are happy too!

xxx

MacNfries 04-04-2010 07:43 PM

black pregnant ... becoming as common as infidelity itself!

I have a feeling the shock to the teens will be that mom had a baby by another man, not necessarily a black man. As someone has already stated, its becoming quite common with white females. Its a choice THEY are making to have mix-raced children.
My wife and I frequent a local Outback restaurant, and over the last few years we have become close friends with several of the bartenders there. One, in particular, is a little, petite redhead that my wife and I have always thought was very cute. Last summer she told us that she was pregnant (2 months) by her boyfriend, and visit after visit we watched as her little petite tummy adjusted to the growing baby inside her. I was very much turned on by all this. In December 2009 she left to have her baby and we didn't see her for some time. One of the other bartenders told us she'd had a baby boy.
About a month ago we were at the Outback, sitting at the bar, when she came in caring her new baby and her boyfriend was with her ... you guessed it ... both black. Not sure why, but it caught both my wife and me by surprise, but none-the-less, it was an additional turn-on to me.
Not long ago I read a article in our local paper of the changing demographics. In fact, the fastest changing was biracial children where the male was black and female white.

BigDoeBoy 04-04-2010 08:54 PM

Do you guys plan on raising this baby as her personal lover?

craptastic31 04-04-2010 09:35 PM

6 months

this was posted in october. now that she is roughly 6 months along, and probably obviously showing that she's been seeded, how are you handling it when people ask? are you telling them the real story?

y_tia 04-10-2010 01:06 AM

mmmmm awesome

Zagg 12-01-2010 01:23 AM

Only you can guess how your children and families will react to your wife's "indiscretion". If you can get things straight on those fronts, things should work out fairly well. If not, prepare for some real upheavals. We'd appreciate your keeping us posted.

Archimedes77 12-01-2010 02:41 AM

Congratulations, I am glad to see your wife is pregnant with a black baby.

I, too, am seeing a dramatic increase in white women becoming black pregnant, and I love seeing more and more white women choosing to have bi-racial children.

It is especially hot that more and more wives are choosing to become pregnant by black men, with the white husband's approval and support.

Randall M 12-01-2010 07:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Archimedes77 (Post 15100)

I, too, am seeing a dramatic increase in white women becoming black pregnant, and I love seeing more and more white women choosing to have bi-racial children.

It is especially hot that more and more wives are choosing to become pregnant by black men, with the white husband's approval and support.

What a wonderful observation. I couldn't agree more to this new phenomenon..white wives flaunting their black attraction, and its sweet fruits, a gorgeous bi-racial baby for other white couples to envy.

dieselkftl1965 12-01-2010 01:03 PM

My wife and I are looking for an older tall blk bull to get her pregnant

blackgangbangs 12-01-2010 06:07 PM

Im So Happy

1 Attachment(s)
Im so happy I have one bi-racial son, He looks more to the darker side though, Unfortunately I do not know who his dad is, but that is to be expected with my lifestyle. I do want another although I believe Im too old, although still fertile and trying!

Zagg 12-01-2010 06:28 PM

If you'll pardon me for saying so, with that big butt you should have no problem attracting black guys to "try" with you, even in Italy. Good luck.

Quote:

Originally Posted by blackgangbangs (Post 15131)
Im so happy I have one bi-racial son, He looks more to the darker side though, Unfortunately I do not know who his dad is, but that is to be expected with my lifestyle. I do want another although I believe Im too old, although still fertile and trying!

whitecuckmn 12-27-2010 08:22 AM

My wife...

My wife has been teasing me lately that she wants to get BLACK SEEDED AND BRED. She barebacks if the guy is 100% D free and now wants to get BBC when she is ovulating...
What should I do??
Cuckold Hubby
:confused:

Lightcaster 01-23-2011 11:15 AM

It will be ok

A few years ago when i was seperated I became pregnant by a black man. My older children handled it better than I would have thought, but each situation is different. I think its because bi-racial children are more common in their lives than us 'older' people. Both of my younger children are bi-racial. We have had to relocated a couple of times due to work so our new friends think nothing of it.

bigcock451 01-23-2011 04:08 PM

I agree, and...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lightcaster (Post 17702)
A few years ago when i was seperated I became pregnant by a black man. My older children handled it better than I would have thought, but each situation is different. I think its because bi-racial children are more common in their lives than us 'older' people. Both of my younger children are bi-racial. We have had to relocated a couple of times due to work so our new friends think nothing of it.

Very nice, having bi racial children I agree with you, you blocked me considering were close friends that have something in common would be neat, hope I wasnt to foward sorry, just glad your into black men.

Archimedes77 02-04-2011 11:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Randall M (Post 15107)
What a wonderful observation. I couldn't agree more to this new phenomenon..white wives flaunting their black attraction, and its sweet fruits, a gorgeous bi-racial baby for other white couples to envy.

Perhaps other white couples will envy another white couple's bi-racial child, but one thing is for sure, that when a married white woman walks around with a bi-racial child it will be like an advertisement to other black men that she loves black cock.

lil' Joe 04-03-2011 06:41 PM

Congratz

datz gonna be uh cute kid yo. all 5 uh mine r mixed and they all beautiful

caylus 04-07-2011 09:43 AM

tell the truth, is the best way. and congratulations by the pregnancy.

bobbyhotone 11-12-2011 06:52 AM

I also believe it is very exciting that many more white wives have decided to have black mens babies with their husbands approval and support.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Archimedes77 (Post 15100)

bobbyhotone 11-12-2011 07:29 AM

You should be happy that your wife wants to have a black mans baby. Start looking for black men right now. Inform them that you and your wife want her to have their black baby and that you be happy to help them impregnate your wife. You could have breeding parties for your wife; of course, then you would not who was the father of your wife's black baby. That would be exciting.:)

Quote:

Originally Posted by whitecuckmn (Post 16196)
My wife has been teasing me lately that she wants to get BLACK SEEDED AND BRED. She barebacks if the guy is 100% D free and now wants to get BBC when she is ovulating...
What should I do??
Cuckold Hubby
:confused:

bobbyhotone 11-12-2011 07:40 AM

Congratulations to you and your lucky husband on you having all of those black babies. Do you know who any of the fathers are? You are a fine white wife and Lady.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lightcaster (Post 17702)

bobbyhotone 11-12-2011 07:44 AM

I have not been in your situation, but it sounds very exciting. I hope you and your wife enjoy showing off your wife's black baby. You are a very lucky man.

Quote:

Originally Posted by hardjat68 (Post 2846)
My wife recently had an affair with a young black man and became pregnant. We are staying together and she is having the baby. Are there others out there that have experienced this? I'm looking for advice on how to handle with our families and friends. She is 40 and we have teenage children. Her lover is 19 and most likely will not be involved in the raising of his child. I would never have predicted I would be ok with this but I admit that it is very erotic to know a black baby is growing inside of her.

SOXWON04/07 11-13-2011 09:43 AM

Congratulation

Congratulation you raise the baby as your own who cares what people say . Just be happy that you are lucky enough to be raising a beautiful baby . There is nothing more important than being a good parent !

Grampareg 01-10-2012 05:39 PM

Congratulations on your wife being bred. Hope you are going to raise this child as your own. Maybe he will get her bred again.

JMNBABE1 06-29-2020 04:00 PM

That is SO hot!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by blackgangbangs (Post 15131)

I would LOVE to have a baby, especially black, and have NO idea who knocked me up!! Hubby is supportive of my desire to have a baby with someone besides him, and we will raise the baby like its ours. Would be VERY hot to have no idea who the babies father is tho...or even be sure of the race until it was born. Evious of you!!

J ( the horny wife)

augusta01 06-30-2020 01:34 AM

I’ve rolled the dice and played with fire a few times when in the moment. Got lucky and nothing ‘bloomed’.

augusta01 11-26-2020 03:34 AM

Figured i’d add back in since COVID. Definitely played with fire a couple of times this summer/fall.............. I didn’t mind, was actually pretty intense when we both understood the risks BUT I’m also in a secure financial position with solid family, career, AND job. A lot different than most people.

Given I was a bit careless during the lockdowns I wonder when the baby boom does hit though?

Hector1953 11-27-2020 12:14 AM

Great!

Sounds good.

I own a sub white woman & it is my plan to breed her - many times if possible!

She obeys me totally so I know she will never object!

Geraldene 11-27-2020 09:13 AM

Nothing better than being owned by a dom black guy. White women are meant to be black bred

truth and consequences 12-01-2020 06:52 PM

Very True!

bullballslover 12-01-2020 10:42 PM

I just know Hectors babies will be very very Black!

TxCountryBoi55 12-01-2020 10:55 PM

My Canadian White Wife Pussy

1 Attachment(s)
Good and black pregnant. I fuck her about 3x a week, and not all in her house either. I've fucked her in hotels, motels, her office, her husband's office during office parties, and a few other places to be exact.

Her husband is well aware of my lust for his wife. Especially, considering there have been more than enough instances when I'm having sex with his wife as he's walking in the door and she's bouncing up and down of my black cock.

The hottest sex I've had with her so far is we've gone out on date night, and her husband joins us. We role play out in the open, and ended up having sex in her husband's new truck as he was the lookout.

After our sexual liaison in her husband's new pick up truck, of which her husband watched AND overheard (CELL PHONE SPEAKER PHONE). We drove her husband's truck to their house, with her husband following closely behind in his wife's car.

Her husband got out and went into the house. We stayed out in her husband's truck a while longer. She sucked me, and I massaged her pussy lips with my tongue until her legs started shaking. I had to carry his wife in the house with her legs wrapped around my waist.

We walked in the house and round 2 began. We went to the master bedroom, left the door open so her husband didn't miss a moment of the dirty things I did to his wife and his wife to me.

I fucked his wife delirious. I never experienced a sex drunk white wife before. However, on this night, to say his wife was sex drunk would be an understatement. There's literally nothing she wasn't willing to do for me. Still isn't to this day.

She rode my black cock, her titties bouncing in my face. We opened the bedroom drapes turned around, and her titties bouncing in my face as she rode my black cock was so fucking hot.

Her husband was stroking his micropenis at the LUSTFILLED behavior of his wife towards me. Long story short, I rolled her over on her back, spread her legs and pushed my black cock deep in his wife. I cummed so damn hard in his wife my knees buckled.

The crazy part is her husband was so worked up and horny about the sex I was having with his wife, he said "BREED MY FUCKING WIFE." I EMPTIED MY BLACK COCK CUM IN HIS WIFE. THEN I SAT BACK AND WATCHED AS SHE SAT ON HER HUSBAND'S FACE. I CUMMED IN HIS WIFE 2 TIMES THAT NIGHT AND 1 TIME THE FOLLOWING MORNING.

Yes, she's black pregnant. Due any day now. She messages me and tells me her husband gets so fucking horny when she tells him she's coming to see me. He said they will take care of the baby like it's their own. Not to mention, the thought of his wife having a black lover makes him jack off constantly.

His wife tells me she catches her husband multiple times a day jacking off and talking filthy about his white wife's black lover. I know I enjoy banging his wife, and her willingness to be my married pleasure pussy in our naughty role play games makes her husband so horny he starts hyperventilating.

PS: His wife messaged me and said she set up her husband's naughty date to get used like a cuckold cockwhore. Long story short, according to his wife, he sucked cock, was passed around fucked, then ate his wife's pussy after she sat on his face again. She said he cummed all over himself, and she left his naked used body on the bed and wet out with her girlfriends.

PSS: His wife's black pregnant by me, and he gets to clean up my black cock cum fill up when I fuck his wife. When he's not busy getting used like a cuckold cockwhore cumslut should be used according to his wife.

Rastafoo 02-19-2021 02:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TxCountryBoi55 (Post 93657)
Good and black pregnant. I fuck her about 3x a week, and not all in her house either. I've fucked her in hotels, motels, her office, her husband's office during office parties, and a few other places to be exact.

Her husband is well aware of my lust for his wife. Especially, considering there have been more than enough instances when I'm having sex with his wife as he's walking in the door and she's bouncing up and down of my black cock.

The hottest sex I've had with her so far is we've gone out on date night, and her husband joins us. We role play out in the open, and ended up having sex in her husband's new truck as he was the lookout.

After our sexual liaison in her husband's new pick up truck, of which her husband watched AND overheard (CELL PHONE SPEAKER PHONE). We drove her husband's truck to their house, with her husband following closely behind in his wife's car.

Her husband got out and went into the house. We stayed out in her husband's truck a while longer. She sucked me, and I massaged her pussy lips with my tongue until her legs started shaking. I had to carry his wife in the house with her legs wrapped around my waist.

We walked in the house and round 2 began. We went to the master bedroom, left the door open so her husband didn't miss a moment of the dirty things I did to his wife and his wife to me.

I fucked his wife delirious. I never experienced a sex drunk white wife before. However, on this night, to say his wife was sex drunk would be an understatement. There's literally nothing she wasn't willing to do for me. Still isn't to this day.

She rode my black cock, her titties bouncing in my face. We opened the bedroom drapes turned around, and her titties bouncing in my face as she rode my black cock was so fucking hot.

Her husband was stroking his micropenis at the LUSTFILLED behavior of his wife towards me. Long story short, I rolled her over on her back, spread her legs and pushed my black cock deep in his wife. I cummed so damn hard in his wife my knees buckled.

The crazy part is her husband was so worked up and horny about the sex I was having with his wife, he said "BREED MY FUCKING WIFE." I EMPTIED MY BLACK COCK CUM IN HIS WIFE. THEN I SAT BACK AND WATCHED AS SHE SAT ON HER HUSBAND'S FACE. I CUMMED IN HIS WIFE 2 TIMES THAT NIGHT AND 1 TIME THE FOLLOWING MORNING.

Yes, she's black pregnant. Due any day now. She messages me and tells me her husband gets so fucking horny when she tells him she's coming to see me. He said they will take care of the baby like it's their own. Not to mention, the thought of his wife having a black lover makes him jack off constantly.

His wife tells me she catches her husband multiple times a day jacking off and talking filthy about his white wife's black lover. I know I enjoy banging his wife, and her willingness to be my married pleasure pussy in our naughty role play games makes her husband so horny he starts hyperventilating.

PS: His wife messaged me and said she set up her husband's naughty date to get used like a cuckold cockwhore. Long story short, according to his wife, he sucked cock, was passed around fucked, then ate his wife's pussy after she sat on his face again. She said he cummed all over himself, and she left his naked used body on the bed and wet out with her girlfriends.

PSS: His wife's black pregnant by me, and he gets to clean up my black cock cum fill up when I fuck his wife. When he's not busy getting used like a cuckold cockwhore cumslut should be used according to his wife.

I came so hard

alexandrakf 02-19-2021 09:29 PM

Ugh. I want mixed babies so badly.

mygirlforbbc 02-20-2021 06:53 AM

and you should

Quote:

Originally Posted by alexandrakf (Post 94562)
Ugh. I want mixed babies so badly.

you are a prime beautyfull white lady, ofcurse you should breed black, don't waste your genes on a white-boy looser. ;)

Nketia 02-20-2021 02:09 PM

What is the latest?

We all need an update and some photots of your wife.

Sweet Temptation 02-20-2021 08:54 PM

Black Child?

Quote:

Originally Posted by hardjat68 (Post 2846)

We never heard back from the original poster “hardjat68” about birth, gender and receptiveness of family, friends, neighbors and coworkers. If her pregnancy went well, she should have given birth to a mixed race baby 11 years ago. Hopefully that child is happy, healthy and well loved by everyone who might have been initially shocked by the situation.