Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 04-07-2011, 09:43 AM

tell the truth, is the best way. and congratulations by the pregnancy.

Old 11-12-2011, 06:52 AM

I also believe it is very exciting that many more white wives have decided to have black mens babies with their husbands approval and support.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archimedes77 View Post
Congratulations, I am glad to see your wife is pregnant with a black baby.

I, too, am seeing a dramatic increase in white women becoming black pregnant, and I love seeing more and more white women choosing to have bi-racial children.

It is especially hot that more and more wives are choosing to become pregnant by black men, with the white husband's approval and support.

Old 11-12-2011, 07:29 AM

You should be happy that your wife wants to have a black mans baby. Start looking for black men right now. Inform them that you and your wife want her to have their black baby and that you be happy to help them impregnate your wife. You could have breeding parties for your wife; of course, then you would not who was the father of your wife's black baby. That would be exciting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitecuckmn View Post
My wife has been teasing me lately that she wants to get BLACK SEEDED AND BRED. She barebacks if the guy is 100% D free and now wants to get BBC when she is ovulating...
What should I do??
Cuckold Hubby

Old 11-12-2011, 07:40 AM

Congratulations to you and your lucky husband on you having all of those black babies. Do you know who any of the fathers are? You are a fine white wife and Lady.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightcaster View Post
A few years ago when i was seperated I became pregnant by a black man. My older children handled it better than I would have thought, but each situation is different. I think its because bi-racial children are more common in their lives than us 'older' people. Both of my younger children are bi-racial. We have had to relocated a couple of times due to work so our new friends think nothing of it.

Old 11-12-2011, 07:44 AM

I have not been in your situation, but it sounds very exciting. I hope you and your wife enjoy showing off your wife's black baby. You are a very lucky man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardjat68 View Post
My wife recently had an affair with a young black man and became pregnant. We are staying together and she is having the baby. Are there others out there that have experienced this? I'm looking for advice on how to handle with our families and friends. She is 40 and we have teenage children. Her lover is 19 and most likely will not be involved in the raising of his child. I would never have predicted I would be ok with this but I admit that it is very erotic to know a black baby is growing inside of her.

Congratulation
Old 11-13-2011, 09:43 AM

Default Congratulation

Congratulation you raise the baby as your own who cares what people say . Just be happy that you are lucky enough to be raising a beautiful baby . There is nothing more important than being a good parent !

Old 01-10-2012, 05:39 PM

Congratulations on your wife being bred. Hope you are going to raise this child as your own. Maybe he will get her bred again.

That is SO hot!!
Old 06-29-2020, 04:00 PM

Default That is SO hot!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackgangbangs View Post
Im so happy I have one bi-racial son, He looks more to the darker side though, Unfortunately I do not know who his dad is, but that is to be expected with my lifestyle. I do want another although I believe Im too old, although still fertile and trying!
I would LOVE to have a baby, especially black, and have NO idea who knocked me up!! Hubby is supportive of my desire to have a baby with someone besides him, and we will raise the baby like its ours. Would be VERY hot to have no idea who the babies father is tho...or even be sure of the race until it was born. Evious of you!!

J ( the horny wife)

Old 06-30-2020, 01:34 AM

I’ve rolled the dice and played with fire a few times when in the moment. Got lucky and nothing ‘bloomed’.

Old 11-26-2020, 03:34 AM

Figured i’d add back in since COVID. Definitely played with fire a couple of times this summer/fall.............. I didn’t mind, was actually pretty intense when we both understood the risks BUT I’m also in a secure financial position with solid family, career, AND job. A lot different than most people.

Given I was a bit careless during the lockdowns I wonder when the baby boom does hit though?