Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

East Africa vs. West Africa...
Old 12-31-2010, 06:59 PM

Talking East Africa vs. West Africa...

To say that ALL black men have larger dicks than ALL white men is absurd and symptomatic of lazy, generalized thinking. It is like saying that ALL black men are faster sprinters than ALL white men. As an ex-professional athlete , I know first hand that that is just simply not true....on both counts. The truth is, that all of us generalize because it is easier and it sometimes benefits us personallly. ALL, I repeat ALL of the last 20 years worth of black Olympic sprinters from the USA can trace their genetics back to a very small area in Africa on the western coast. Additionally, the large majority of long distance champions come from the other side of Africa...Kenya to be exact....and even then within a very small area within Kenya. See where I'm going with this? The over generalization regarding black footspeed is just plain false....MOST blacks do not have the genetic ability to be even a college champion, let alone be faster than ALL whites (for example). What you see in the Olympic finals is NOT representative of the black race...but a relatively tiny subset of it in Africa. Make sense? So that while ALL of the fastest 10 runners are BLACK, ALL BLACKS are not the fastest runners. It is like saying that ALL white people have blue eyes (which black women love, btw)....NO, but ALL BLUE-EYED people are WHITE... As a white man from Eastern European heritage with a somewhate longer than average (7" legit) and much thicker than average (7" circ) cock...I know that I am larger overall than many men and not as large as some, black included. The funniest thing that I ever heard from a black nurse who made me her first white lover long ago was...."damn, you're bigger than the brothers..." Thank goodness for Magnum condoms. Peace...hope this helps my brothers of all colors think better...