Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Black men are racist and can't handle competition!
Old 04-30-2009, 11:16 PM

Default Black men are racist and can't handle competition!

Im a mixed ethnic dude with nice brown skin, but Im not black. If I were to fuck a white woman, it would still be interracial. This site has not allowed me to post any of my pics, pics that may I add have rulers for visual measurement. Any dude can say they have 8-10 inches, prove it, I can. Im not saying black dudes dont have big dicks, alot of them do. The "myth' makes you believe all black men are hung like horses, thats so untrue, there is no monopoly of big dicks owned by the black men. White,latinos, middle eastern, etc have big ones too. I have been playing sports all my life, been in the military, seen hundreds of cocks. Many people would be surprised how many 6'5"-6'7" black guys I met with average limp 3"penises. I'm sick of tired of the slut who passes me off for a black guy because she thinks he is better endowed. I'm 9" long and 7" girth and have the pics to prove it, and Im 1/4 chinese! I think a black dude who perpetuautes this myth that all black men are hung are just trying to make themselves feel better about their shitty lives and because white sluts eat this shit up.

I would love to hear responses, I have pics too, etc.

Old 05-01-2009, 03:11 PM

look here bro. you are out of line with the racist remark and i'm gonna tell you why. first off not all black men are racist it's the world that we live in that makes us look that way. some of these other races don't like seeing us come in their direction thinking that were gonna take their woman from them. truth be told they be wanting and be choosing us off the top anyway and you know i'm telling the truth. everyone needs to get off their high horse and look at it for what is. all these other races want be like the black man, they want the attention that we get, everyone wants to act like a nigga, but don't no one wanna be a nigga. now think about that you d!#%@ss.

Truth in Both Views
Old 05-01-2009, 04:12 PM

Default Truth in Both Views

I think there is some truth in both points of view. I'm a military vet as well and have traveled the world like tripod and I still do , so I know that there are others of different nationalities that sport a big johnson just like the brothers ,in truth race has nothing to do with cock size . but like The Time states, character also plays a role in a woman's choice .
You will also find after some digging
that a great deal of these sites are not produced by Black men ,which means the brothers aren't hogging the web sites so I think the point of racist is invalid. You should understand that after so many years of racial seperation in this country , natural curiosity has a desire to be satisfied .That desire translates into high interest and high interest translates into a "Market Niche " You dig where I'm coming from ? , Again pointing out " The Time " point of view ,Tripod if you ever spent anytime in Germany and I think you know where I'm coming from, A cool ass charecter gets a lot of pussy , I asked an extreamly beautiful blonde that every Tom Dick and Harry was trying fuck ,why she chose me over the many others that were trying to date her, she simply told me
that I was....."For real ". Peace to all my Brothers Black & white Now where da ladies at ?

Old 05-01-2009, 04:49 PM

I agree with what The Time and Lowride have been saying. When I first took an interest in black men it wasn't because of the common "Black men have huge cocks" ordeal.
They have nice, deep voices.
They speak, walk, and - in general - carry so much confidence with them -- no matter what they are doing.
The color of their skin is gorgeous, ranging from smooth, chocolatey browns to amazingly dark brown/black -- it's enrapturing.
I personally love their hair. They take such amazing care of it (even if they've cut it down so you can hardly see it, most black men that I've met still won't let you touch it).

There is a lot more to the attraction of black men than their cocks.

Old 05-01-2009, 08:17 PM

Let me get this straight. This site won't post your pics so Black men MUST be racist..hmm..ok. I think I have a solution. Write this down, "Don't spend anymore money on college. If you already have a degree then go back to the Administration Office and get your money back."
Next question: Did you come up with this concept yourself or did you hire some certified idiots to work around the clock on this hypothesis ? I hope you didn't pay them.
In closing I'd like to add that stupid is forever and ignorance can be fixed but if you're too stupid to realize you're ignorant then there isn't a damn thing society can do for you.

Old 05-07-2009, 02:02 AM

If you have a big cock, thats awesome... Hi 5..Just ask people nicely to add you to their friends list if your so upset. Theres more important things in life to concern about then global penis ratios, go for a walk, do pushups, join a softball club.

hey
Old 05-07-2009, 03:46 AM

Default hey

im a black man in ohio 78% white and 20 % black 2% latino the white guys work wives are home watching mtv bet and other various cable networks the sterotypcal black male on tv have been lately potrayed as wealthy handsome somebodys and to add to all the years of segregation it build curiosity and now the things white men created to keep the women away from black men has made them have a deep lust that they let out. sometimes it takes web sites like this and other times in bars ,but here in ohio farm country white women have been all into black men they whisper in the grocery stores they dance with you in the clubs they even suck and fuck guys on the jobs hell its a revolution here and i guess its thier independence from their anglo saxon daddys that told them black men are worth less and now that they found out diffrent they see we are of much worth .so you see more white women out in the malls im not talking about trailer trash either . these are new albany ,bexley ,pickerington and dublin osu grads taking on the black prize its shocking to know through web sites that how much the black man is wanted by white women AND I PERSONALLY had my experience with a neighbor of mine that i thought hated me once we sat out and talked on our front stairs at my apartment complex i found out after a good fuck and suck she always wanted me talikng bout not judging people i sure did miss judge her and now 4 more like experiences i can say white women are really good lovers . brothas to you i say- just try one ! i''ll bet you cant just have one experience .sorry white guys i have white coworkers and im cool with , but alot of you just are not the pick of the day anymore just ask mccain and OBAMA..........

Last edited by cdaddy; 05-07-2009 at 03:54 AM..

I disagree
Old 05-12-2009, 03:26 AM

Default I disagree

I have also been in the military and seen may different races of cocks. Of course not every black man is hung like a horse, but I have seen much more black men that are hung than I have seen any other race. I am a white man I have a less than average cock and I am willing to admit and accept that black men have it going on when it comes to dick size and their performance in the bedroom. My Korean ex-wife had me cuckold and was a black cock only slut and my current Japanese wife also has me cuckold and is a black cock only slut. They both and I believe that black men on a percentage basis have bigger dicks than other races but also they are really good in bed and know how to pleasure a woman. I think you should get over it and move on...

Last edited by cuckoldbyblack; 05-12-2009 at 03:29 AM..

Old 05-12-2009, 05:38 AM

I have seen many pictures of fat, old, small-cocked black men on this site. The thing is that all these guys have their cocks buried in the pussy of some white, married woman. I have also seen photos of old and/or fat white women getting fucked by black men of various body types and cock sizes. I have seen very nasty comments posted about these men and women. The thing is, they are engaged in fucking and having the time of their lives.

My wife has been fucked hundreds of times by other men in our 37 years of marriage; she was knocked-up by five different men. My wife is no trophy wife; in fact, she is rather plain looking. Most of the men were not hunks. They had one common element: the men wanted to empty their balls into my wife's "free hole," and she wanted to feel the hot roe pouring into her mommy chamber, making her cum over and over. Sex is about one thing: ORGASMS. There are many different techniques and elements that go into producing orgasms.

I would urge you to forget about pursuing the buxom, blond trophy wives as most men will not meet their standards. Reminds me about the guy who goes into a bar and sees the most attractive woman in the world sitting at the bar. He decides "Nothing ventured, Nothing gained" and makes a move on her. He finally gets up the courage to tell her that he wants to take her back to his place and fuck her silly. She tells him that she is attracted to him but that she only fucks men who have 12" cocks. The guy looks down at his drink, deep in thought, with a downcast look on his face. The woman tells him that it is not demeaning to him, it's just a personal thing with her and that he should not be ashamed about his "lacking." The man replies that that is not what he is debating in his mind. He is considering if the woman is really worth him cutting three inches off his cock!

A true alpha-male will fuck any married woman; so long as she is married to someone else. Don't try so hard, let the wanton wives and their cuckold husbands seek you out. And if they pass you by, well that's their loss.

Old 05-16-2009, 09:47 PM

Everyone,
Thanks for the replies, good and bad. Of course I wrote that when i was pissed, so i worded it wrong and made me look like a prick, but I truly feel that way.

Yes, I realize that white men with fetishes probably run this site, so sayin black guys are racist and can't take competition was out of line. However, I feel the people who are running this site are exploiting black men and perpetuating the myth, and dont tell me "Its not all about cock size" bullshit! look at this site we are on. The dudes with the big cocks have all the admirers, and I dont get that chance, because Im not black. Im darker than some of these light skinned guys for christ sake! It's still interracial when I fuck a white woman!

I realize the myth was created by white plantation/slave owners who felt guilty for forcing themselves on black women. They made the myth up, to de-humanize the black man as a sexually crazed animal that they had to protect they're families from, it justified their continued oppresion of the black man to the general white public of the time.

All I really want to do is post more of my pics. Is that so wrong? When a black dude is not allowed to do something because of his race, doesn't all hell break loose? Doesn't Reverend Sharpton book the next flight he can and come to the rescue? Where's my Al SHarpton?

Regarding the sports comment. Hell yeah there are alot of dominant black guys in sports. But there are only a few hundred NBA players, a few hundred NFL players, a few hundred boxers, etc. Just because your black, don't assume you can school me in sports, cause it's simply not true.

For the person who implied Im stupid, for expressing myself! SUCK MY BIGGER THAN YOU WOULD HAVE GUESSED, COCK!

Last edited by tripod; 05-16-2009 at 09:49 PM..