Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 05-16-2009, 09:53 PM

Dude,
Just because your a little cock beta male, it doesn't mean I am or other race's are. Im not gonna get over it, cause I have 2 things u dont have...My balls and my pride!
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuckoldbyblack View Post
I have also been in the military and seen may different races of cocks. Of course not every black man is hung like a horse, but I have seen much more black men that are hung than I have seen any other race. I am a white man I have a less than average cock and I am willing to admit and accept that black men have it going on when it comes to dick size and their performance in the bedroom. My Korean ex-wife had me cuckold and was a black cock only slut and my current Japanese wife also has me cuckold and is a black cock only slut. They both and I believe that black men on a percentage basis have bigger dicks than other races but also they are really good in bed and know how to pleasure a woman. I think you should get over it and move on...

Just For The Record...
Old 05-16-2009, 11:06 PM

Lightbulb Just For The Record...

I'm an average hung college educated black male that gets plenty of great white pussy including a very sexy 40ish white lady that I'm crazy about & she feels the same so take that for what it's worth! In addition I post up here a lot and I too have trouble getting certain pics & videos posted for various reasons so I know it can be frustrating as hell! PEACE!

Old 05-17-2009, 03:14 AM

Screw you !!!!!!!! Mr chip on your shoulder........

Old 05-17-2009, 02:41 PM

I have known my wife for 40 years; 37 as a cuckold watching other men fuck her (and breed her). My wife has always enjoyed variety in men and their cocks. She has been fucked by just about every ethnic group except for arabs and eskimos. She has entertained cocks in her married dick pleaser ranging from 4" to 12"+. She has gotten off on each and every one. She has her personal preferences, including but not limited to, thick cocks, heavy cummers and multi-shooters. What really gets her hot is an agressive alpha-male who loves to fuck a woman who loves to be fucked. It is more about attitudes with her than race, cock size, etc. She leads towards black and brown men as those groups seem to have more alpha-males.

On the other side of the coin, my wife is not blond and she is not a MILF. She has a belly from having a number of interracial babies, her tits sag and her face did not launch a thousand ships. However, as many of her studs have noted, she has all the right reasons to bed her: a free hole between her legs equipped with a tight, snapping pussy that can make a comatose man cum, the desire to spread her legs for any man that can pleasure her and the reputation for being a MILK (Mother I'd Love to Knock-up).

So maybe the thing to do is to forget about the buxom, blond, hard-to-get trophy wife with the handsome, big-dicked husband who doesn't know he is being cucked and instead, go for the plain looking but hot wife with the fat, small-dicked husband who loves to see her get fucked by aggresive alpha-males. Remember, picky picky will get you no nooky nooky.

Old 05-17-2009, 02:56 PM

Maybe it is the type of woman you want (blond, big tits, long-legs, pretty face, tight ass, etc.) that is your problem. Perhaps you should start pursuing hot wives like mine (loose ass, sagging tits and a face that did not launch a thousand ships). But who has the right attitude: a willingness to spread her married (to someone else) thighs for any alpha-male that wants her free hole and a desire to feel hot baby-makers shooting into her welcoming, married (to someone else) mommy chamber.

There is a word for this guy.
Old 05-17-2009, 11:28 PM

Default There is a word for this guy.

You are a very insecure indivisual.

Fyi
Old 05-18-2009, 07:29 AM

Default Fyi

Im insecure??? Hah!!! Im making this point because Im not being allowed to post pictures of my penis on this site. If I was insecure, would I want to do that? I just want the same opportunity as the black men. The site is called www.iloveinterracial.com, NOT www.iloveblackguysandwhitewomen.com!
Quote:
Originally Posted by author23 View Post
You are a very insecure indivisual.

Old 05-18-2009, 07:40 AM

Amazonking,
I can tell your an open minded individual. Thanks for your input, it was very objective and non-judgemental. Alot of people reading this will be quick to shut me down, put I feel like I am making valid points.

Not to brag, but Im a 26 y.o., good looking guy, with a career, blah,blah,blah,blah. I have no problem getting women, but I often want the sluts because,1. I don't want to hurt a good women's feelings,2. I do not have time for a long term relationship, and 3. because I want to get the hotties while I still can. I don't think I need to lower my standards in real life just yet (I'll settle for a 6 or 7 out of 10). My problem is this site not giving me the opportunity to get me some white pussy, because I do travel across the states and want to make contacts here on this site.

Quote:
Originally Posted by amazonking View Post
Maybe it is the type of woman you want (blond, big tits, long-legs, pretty face, tight ass, etc.) that is your problem. Perhaps you should start pursuing hot wives like mine (loose ass, sagging tits and a face that did not launch a thousand ships). But who has the right attitude: a willingness to spread her married (to someone else) thighs for any alpha-male that wants her free hole and a desire to feel hot baby-makers shooting into her welcoming, married (to someone else) mommy chamber.

Old 05-18-2009, 10:33 PM

Black men (all in all) are a fairly well endowed population. Nearly all carry swagger, from what I've observed to be their false sense of being. A character many foolish women have eaten up and most black men have flaunted. I'm twenty years old and recognize real for what it's worth. I applaud real identity. The Time, you speak of swagger. Are you the type to worry of scuffing your Air Jordans? If so, I think the underlying issue would be becoming a man to begin with. Because it is then that you'll find it senseless to look at swagger and attraction as you do. In conclusion, it's perception and inner self that's created this whole scheme. By all means give the black man his props, but take away all that he takes away from himself. Nearly all through my eyes...

Last edited by randymonje; 05-18-2009 at 10:40 PM..

Old 05-19-2009, 01:09 AM

Very well said, and I agree with the points you made.

Despite what the title of my post reads, Im not hating on the black man or race. Ive got many black friends, people who I consider family and that are very close to me. If this topic comes up, I bring up my points straight to their face, I dont beat around the bush, and since I am from several races that have been oppressed by white races, they never do pull the race card out on me.

Yeah, for the most part, on average, they are well hung, I never claimed otherwise, but there is no big penis monopoly going on. If you have traveled to other parts of the world, you will see that other countries have their own version of a certain race that is more hung than the rest. It just so happens that in America, the black man fits into that category.

I believe that this black man swagger is bullshit. Out of all the black men in the world, not all of them are ultra confident and rugged. I know first hand. When shit hits the fan, many black men are the first one's to start running? Maybe their smart to do it, maybe its learned behavior from black on black violence which is very prevalent in the US, either way, this "swagger" is just like a peacock who struts his feathers to get the attention of females.
Quote:
Originally Posted by randymonje View Post
Black men (all in all) are a fairly well endowed population. Nearly all carry swagger, from what I've observed to be their false sense of being. A character many foolish women have eaten up and most black men have flaunted. I'm twenty years old and recognize real for what it's worth. I applaud real identity. The Time, you speak of swagger. Are you the type to worry of scuffing your Air Jordans? If so, I think the underlying issue would be becoming a man to begin with. Because it is then that you'll find it senseless to look at swagger and attraction as you do. In conclusion, it's perception and inner self that's created this whole scheme. By all means give the black man his props, but take away all that he takes away from himself. Nearly all through my eyes...