Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 04-16-2012, 07:37 AM

I can't help it.. The way I've been fucked by a black man has been oh so amazing!! Their perfect in bed and know how to treat me

Old 04-17-2012, 07:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4272000 View Post
Nice story. But is the black man you married that satisfy you in every way. Why does your profile say single and you've joined ILI?
Nice catch!!!! Very nice indeed!!

Yea I was wondering that myself.. A few things seem off about that profile Oh hell who am I kidding a lot of things seem off about that profile

Old 04-17-2012, 09:22 AM

Alley you busting more asses again?? I dunno if I should call you mustang or inspector, you've solved more mysteries & crimes than Sherlock Holmes!!!

Back to the topic, I've not heard this many compliments about black guys since Nelson Mandella got made president of South Africa! Actually give it a couple of months & the world we be waxing lyrical about 10 niggas running their bollocks off in the 100 metres Olympic final!!!

Keep up the hard work girls, loving the stories & info!!! Making me feel very fucking smug! Lol

Old 05-04-2012, 08:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny Muscular Black View Post
Alley you busting more asses again?? I dunno if I should call you mustang or inspector, you've solved more mysteries & crimes than Sherlock Holmes!!!

Lol
{{{{{{Danny}}}}}}}}. Shug you can call me anything you want to call me .

Old 09-08-2012, 02:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pamelaelaine View Post
Frustration and anger. I was married 15 years to a white man, and after a time, I wanted a baby. This went on for years. There was always some reason, some excuse, and he didn't seem to be able to make me pregnant. So finally when I was 37, I deliberately went to bed with a Blackman, a man my husband knew from work, who was 12 years older than me, during a fertile week. Oh my GOD that did it, right then and there! He screwed me into that bed for two hours with a cock twice the size of my husband's, and then he made me pregnant with his first load of sperm! I literally fell in love with him, and I divorced my white husband and turned right around and MARRIED the Blackman! He satisfied me in every way!

Pamela

There is a woman at work who wants a baby and her husband doesn't. They are in their mid-to-late twenties. For a while, it looked like they were headed for divorce. She has decided that she loves him too much to leave him . . . for now. Obviously, I don't know if she will ever go black, leave him at all, get pregnant by someone else or trick him (and probably cause him to divorce her) or what and I don't mean to criticize them; but isn't that the sort of thing you should decide BEFORE you get married? I mean, kids, no kids, how they will be raised, send to church, don't send them, public school, private school . . . isn't there more to consider than just "we've got the hots for each other, it must be love?

Bbc in jersey check out my pics
Old 09-08-2012, 04:15 AM

Default Bbc in jersey check out my pics

Whats im from vineland new jersey, take a look at my pics if you like bbc and im down to meet ;]

Old 09-08-2012, 02:47 PM

very long story but to shorten it up when i was younger i saw someone i know give head to a black cop to get out of a ticket and from the moment i saw it i became curious and attracted.

Old 09-17-2012, 03:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by amyamezzz View Post
very long story but to shorten it up when i was younger i saw someone i know give head to a black cop to get out of a ticket and from the moment i saw it i became curious and attracted.
I would sure like to hear the long version. I bet your young cunt got hot and juicy while you watched and how many times had you masturbated after that dreaming it was you sucking black cock like a slut?

Infatuated
Old 09-25-2015, 06:18 AM

Default Infatuated

Quote:
Originally Posted by jelink1l View Post
My mother got me hooked on black men. She always told me that marrying a white man is ok but cuck him and then have a real man; a black man that can take care of you in bed and your husband to take care of you financially. I found out that black men have huge cocks and know how to use them. I know first hand that black men have bigger cocks, harder cocks and they stay harder longer and that black men seed is more potent. What I want is to get pregnant with a black man and to carry his baby, a beautiful black baby inside of me. My mother is behind me 100% but the cuck husband is always begging me to not get pregnant but I want a black man or men to plant their black seed inside of me. When I get pregnant then I will tell my cuck husband's family that I am carrying a black baby inside of me. White men are such babies and they do make fine cuckolds and all whit men need to be cuckold and to be treated like little sissies jsut like I do to my husband. I was 16 when my mother introduced me to balck men and I lost my viginity to a black man. Nothing finer! On my honeymoon my mother had my black lover come to the hotel and take care of me on my wedding night while my new cuck husband stayed in the bathroom until the morning when my black lover and I wanted to use the shower. A wonderful night and then it was 9 days in Ft. Lauderdale with my black lover on the honeymoon while my new cuck husband stayed back home. I love all black men. Keep up the good work and keep getting us white women.

I wish I was your cuckold husband. Do you have any friends looking for this relationship?

Tags
attraction