Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 11-04-2012, 05:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Becky Luvsit View Post
Its a secrect that everybody knows...LOL...

Lol. I feel ya on that one.

Old 11-04-2012, 07:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang Alley View Post

Sad but true....I know of this because I dated him when I was 16 years old and his family and friends (yes his own family) made sure he filled me in so I could decide to date him or not.. They actually stood in the distance while he told me about it.. I was like OMG are your friends and family crazy??? But you gotta remember I'm in the deep south.
Damn. I'm in Memphis. Where are u down here in the South?

Surprising
Old 11-05-2012, 03:11 AM

Default Surprising

No prob Mustang......

Surprised that no other ladies have touched on this subject. Maybe it goes without saying that most white women want to keep this a secet. Not sure....

Wondering also the flip side to this; any brothas out there that feel compelled to keep this a secret from friends and family?

Have met at least one bourgeois ass brotha who dumped a chick because of family pressure and the knowledge that his family would NEVER accept his marrying a white woman.....

I know shame may keep most of you from responding.... it is what it is though right?

Old 11-05-2012, 05:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandingo the Barbie Lover View Post
Damn. I'm in Memphis. Where are u down here in the South?

MS, down on the gulf..

Damn, first Memphis had Elvis, then TayBear and now Mandingo... Memphis has it going on up there!!!

Old 11-05-2012, 02:52 PM

Memphis also had Otis R., and Al Green, and of course FedEx. My favorite Memphis son is TaylorBear! So I guess Memphis is all about having a package and knowing how to deliver it

Old 11-05-2012, 07:54 PM

I'm open about it... I'm with the type of man I like.. I won't apologize for that...if people don't like to see a white girl kissing a black guy,, then they shouldn't be looking.

Old 11-06-2012, 05:13 AM

I grew up in a small rural southern economically segregated but racially integrated town in the 60’s. With my sexual development came my love and lust for blacks though the taboo was ever present. I easily and willingly succumbed to their advances. Well boys love to brag about their conquests and I was soon labeled with derogatory names I need not spell out. I lived with the names and hatefulness throughout middle and high school. Blacks considered me their party girl, their pass around good time while whites thought me to be an easy lay. Subsequently I never had any real steady boyfriends. When I graduated and moved out on my own I thought I had learned a valuable lesson, be discreet, don’t upset the status quo. Today I feel I’ve been conditioned over all those years to be a very private person in regards to my preference for men. I am, however, happy to see that things have changed for today’s generation.

Hmmm.....My thoughts thus far
Old 11-06-2012, 08:20 AM

Default Hmmm.....My thoughts thus far

In general, in many places, yes, people dont even blink when they see an interracial couple. How ever, depending upon what circles one frequents, the disdain for interracial couplings is heavily prevalent yet rarely voiced publically. In other words, aint shit changed for many people when it comes to this topic.

Case in point, black women still HATE to see a good looking and or affluent brotha with a white woman, hell any kind of woman other than another black woman.

I have to make this point as well.... Sure black males, especially American black males, are much beloved by women around the world.... But, many women will fuck us for fun, but wont be seen with us publically one on one, even if its platonic. Very ironic that you ladies would love us privately and yet deny us totally otherwise for fear of what neighbors, friends, family will think.

Yes I am fanning the flames with this message. Just hoping to generate some honest discussion about this topic. Quit being shy ya'll lol.

pussy
Old 11-06-2012, 06:08 PM

Default pussy

i luv it so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
luv to eat :it & fuck it all day long!!!!!!!!!!! any nice lookin women out there that want the ultimate orgasm,-call on me;cause i'll eat you til you cum,baby!!!!!!!
i also have an 8 inch dick that needs to cleaned off-it's got some white goo on the end of it & i don't know what it is!! it's awful sticky.

Last edited by yluap90; 12-15-2012 at 08:18 PM..

Old 11-07-2012, 01:00 AM

I used to keep it to myself, but it just got to hard anymore. No some of my family, friends, and coworkers know. Its much easier now.

Tags
daughters, mom, open, secret