Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

White women are you secretly attracted to black men or do youcare if anyone knows?
Old 11-01-2012, 02:49 PM

Default White women are you secretly attracted to black men or do youcare if anyone knows?

This subject came up during a recent convo that I had. It seems that some women are attracted to and or fuck black men but dont want the world to know and of course there are others that openly date and marry black men. What category do you fall into and why?

Had a white gf back in the day who told me that she stopped telling the white boys that she dated after me that she had ever been with a black male.... She said that the reaction was usually negative somehow or the guy simply stopped calling. What the hell?

Old 11-01-2012, 11:40 PM

I been attracted to black men ever since I can remember. Where I live is kinda a redneck area and most girls won't go with a black guy or keep it secret if they do. I never kept it secret and most white boys wouldn't have anything to do with me. One white boy called me tainted meat because i was dating a black guy at the time. I eventually married a white man but he knows all about my past and he has never felt threatened by it or anything.

I can tell you from my experience more white women are attracted to black men than will ever admit to being. There's still that taboo about white dating black I guess. But I know around here there are more white women and some white men dating and marrying black men or women than what used to happen.

Old 11-02-2012, 04:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikkiem126 View Post
I One white boy called me tainted meat because i was dating a black guy at the time.
What they're trying to say to them selves is the translation: Damn, she's been opened up by a big black cock, now i can't get in there and feel anything cause my lil ass dick is too small LMMFAO

Lol CBB~~
Old 11-02-2012, 05:23 AM

Default Lol CBB~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canadian Black Breeder View Post
What they're trying to say to them selves is the translation: Damn, she's been opened up by a big black cock, now i can't get in there and feel anything cause my lil ass dick is too small LMMFAO

Lol CBB, you might be right but I also know of one instance where a white guy had slept with or possibly slept with a 17 year old blk girl at a drunken party and everyone that knew him thought of him as being "tainted" after that.

Old 11-02-2012, 06:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang Alley View Post

Lol CBB, you might be right but I also know of one instance where a white guy had slept with or possibly slept with a 17 year old blk girl at a drunken party and everyone that knew him thought of him as being "tainted" after that.

Damn, seriously?

Old 11-03-2012, 08:33 AM

Quote:
Damn, seriously?

Sad but true....I know of this because I dated him when I was 16 years old and his family and friends (yes his own family) made sure he filled me in so I could decide to date him or not.. They actually stood in the distance while he told me about it.. I was like OMG are your friends and family crazy??? But you gotta remember I'm in the deep south.

Don't You Know?
Old 11-03-2012, 10:38 AM

Default Don't You Know?

Quote:

Sad but true....I know of this because I dated him when I was 16 years old and his family and friends (yes his own family) made sure he filled me in so I could decide to date him or not.. They actually stood in the distance while he told me about it.. I was like OMG are your friends and family crazy??? But you gotta remember I'm in the deep south.
Don't you know that if a white person has sex with a "colored", then that will change the make up of the chemistry of your blood

Old 11-04-2012, 05:13 AM

Quote:

Hmm and to think that i actually thought that evolution had arrived in the south

Old 11-04-2012, 08:51 AM

Quote:
Hmm and to think that i actually thought that evolution had arrived in the south

Well that was 20 years ago.. not saying things haven't stayed the same in some places... think thats why IR is so Taboo down here...

Waving up there at you TND when I say Taboo and DOWN HERE ya know in the south.. lol..

Sorry Doggie, didn't mean hijack your thread..

To answer your question, I pick and choose who knows... my close people that is.. beyond that I don't care who knows...

Old 11-04-2012, 10:33 AM

Its a secrect that everybody knows...LOL...

Tags
daughters, mom, open, secret