Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 01-13-2013, 07:48 PM

Queen of Spades proudly tattooed on my ankle for all to see !!! Nuff said ...

Old 01-13-2013, 09:02 PM

I date black men openly and I don't care wut any1 sez. I've lived in more than 9 states & been to all but like 3-4.... Had white men wanting to date me, find out I've dated a black man b4 & stop calling me. I've had black women see me with a black man & corner me in bathrooms trying to interrogate or intimidate me about it. I am going to date, fuck, marry whom ever I like & couldn't care less the feelings of anyone..... I have grown children, they know & accept it..... both of my kids have dated outside their race. So, it's 2013 & people need to b more concerned about their own situations & not everyone elses! I luv chocolate skin/ dick

Feel you 100%
Old 06-04-2013, 03:02 AM

Default Feel you 100%

Been there too!

Another point....
Old 06-04-2013, 01:44 PM

Default Another point....

I am often approached in public places by black men. Do they know by my smile, by my reaction, or by my body language that I am attracted to black men? Even when I am with my husband black men stare/smile at me as if they know the I am open to sex with black men.....

Secret or not
Old 06-04-2013, 08:05 PM

Default Secret or not

We being a bit older than most here and also being from a small (back then) coastal town. There were very few black families around. We didn't have racial barriers that i knew of. But dating was not openly done. It was during a sleep over for my 18th B-day my girlfriends all gathered at my older sisters house. A girl friends older brother and friend of my sister dropped her off. He hung out for a bit. We had poloroid camera then and were taking pictures of everything including us trying to look sexing in our pajama's. At some point during the night curiousity, black berry brandy, and truth or dare taken into account i found myself laying on my sisters bed and a 25 year old black mans penis no BBC making me feel like a virgin again.. Afterwards we didn't talk about it much in public. I never told any future boy friends or even my husband about it. Some 25 years later my husband "talked" me into trying a black man. i haven't looked back since. I guess to answer your question more planly I have two children by black lovers, You can't hide that..

i love black men
Old 06-05-2013, 04:34 AM

Default i love black men

Hello all,i live in adrian,mi 49221...i got turned on to black men because my hubby wanted me to try interacial. i was raised stricked catholic and to be loyal and true to one man my hubby. ive been married twenty years now and ive been with over 400 black men and love it. after the forst year or so the regulars i would meet werent even required to use a condom n e more. my hubby use to be present but now we tell all bbc's that hes at work when hes really in the next room. The bbc's seem to pound me harder and longer when they think were alone. Lol i put ads pn craigslist and aff to get men. im 53 and still have three regulars(bbc) each week. black men are great lovers and usually very sweet men. And i love them all. susan a.k.a eagertopleaz

eagertopleaz again
Old 06-05-2013, 04:37 AM

Default eagertopleaz again

Forgot to mention in my earlier thread....i also had a three inch spade tattooed right above my pussy. See my pics.

Old 06-08-2013, 03:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by doggieismystyle View Post
This subject came up during a recent convo that I had. It seems that some women are attracted to and or fuck black men but dont want the world to know and of course there are others that openly date and marry black men. What category do you fall into and why?

Had a white gf back in the day who told me that she stopped telling the white boys that she dated after me that she had ever been with a black male.... She said that the reaction was usually negative somehow or the guy simply stopped calling. What the hell?

At first I kept it a secret from everybody, until I had my first long term relationship with a black man, even then I didn't tell anyone for the first few months... I was afraid of everyone's reaction, especially my family (I was just recently divorced and have a teenage son) When the relationship became serious, I decided to just be brave and "come out"... everyone was surprised, some even shocked, but I didn't get any really bad reactions from my friends and family. None of them expected to see me date a black man, and they didn't hide their surprise, but none of them said anything bad about it. Yes some white men get really "turned off" by it, some stop calling as soon as they find out, but... the way I see it, its too bad for them!
Now I fall in the category that openly dates black men (although my current bf is white), and would gladly marry one if I meet the right guy.

Old 06-08-2013, 05:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by european_girl View Post
At first I kept it a secret from everybody, until I had my first long term relationship with a black man, even then I didn't tell anyone for the first few months... I was afraid of everyone's reaction, especially my family (I was just recently divorced and have a teenage son) When the relationship became serious, I decided to just be brave and "come out"... everyone was surprised, some even shocked, but I didn't get any really bad reactions from my friends and family. None of them expected to see me date a black man, and they didn't hide their surprise, but none of them said anything bad about it. Yes some white men get really "turned off" by it, some stop calling as soon as they find out, but... the way I see it, its too bad for them!
Now I fall in the category that openly dates black men (although my current bf is white), and would gladly marry one if I meet the right guy.
good for you

Old 06-08-2013, 01:38 PM

I'm married, and so can't really tell too many people that I have ever slept with someone other than my husband. A few close friends know, but that's it. As far as colour goes, I judge the man, not the colour. I have met potential lovers in public for the first time, as a precaution. I have no issues sitting in a coffee shop or restaurant, lost in conversation with my date. But do I want to share anything further with the world at large? Nope.

If I were single, though, I wouldn't care. If I were in a relationship with a guy, and it was serious enough to introduce him to family and friends, the fact that he's dark wouldn't matter at all.

Tags
daughters, mom, open, secret