Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 12-29-2012, 08:16 PM

Can this site get any more screwed up? This is just sick shit.

Old 04-04-2013, 04:36 AM

Think how hot to se your white wife breastfeeding a black baby. Maybe even doing it in public so everyone knows.

Old 04-04-2013, 06:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by White-Dad View Post
Think how hot to se your white wife breastfeeding a black baby. Maybe even doing it in public so everyone knows.

How about Blk women breast feeding white babies? Does that crank your tractor too?

Old 04-13-2013, 08:15 PM

I have to admit I've had fantasies. my wife and I began swapping/swing with a black couple a little more then five years ago who were long time friends and neighbors. my wife a sexual submissive quickly developed fantasies of being impregnated and black bred.
on occasion we got carried away and got a little more wild then we should have . even though we're nearing fifty it's still a risk playing unprotected. more so since our bedmates have gotten recently divorced while my wife STILL entertains her lover and myself with less restraint now.

I know it's probably not a great idea for either of us to continue indulging my wife's fantasy of being black bred and "owned" by us both .yet honestly we all become so much more enthusiastic in bed when playing "house" as a threesome togeather .
We understand the risk is small at our age and as long as we continue to enjoy ourselves we'll continue to play house with two husbands.

My wife's "bedmate" and I have known each other almost all our lives. we grew up togeather and have been close friends for decades, speaking ONLY for myself I'm more than happy to share my wife with him and IF we we're younger I most certainly would allow her to be bred by us both if she was willing.
If asked I believe my wife would privately admit she enjoys bedding us both . she has become a whore for BBC and I have grown VERY happy sharing my wife sexually .

Old 04-14-2013, 09:08 AM

Since your after a husbands view point.
The getting pregnant to a black guy fantasy crept in our lovemaking some time back. Makes us both horny but it was nothing more than fantasy for our own benefit.
My wife will often talk dirty during sex, subject varies depending on her mood.

Then her Gyno asked her to come off the pill for a while to do some blood tests. The gyno suggested I go back to using condoms during the 6 months she was off the pill.
She is older now but just in case as there was a chance she could still fall pregnat.

We see a single black guy every few months and have known him for some time.

She hasnt used condoms with him for several years.
It just so happened that we were due to meet him while she was off the pill.
I suggested she just have sex with him as normal to see what would happen. This was bit of a fly away line to see what her reply was.
At first she said no but after a few weeks she started asking more questions about it and one night she whispered to me while having sex ( talikng dirty ) that she would let our friend do her without protection.

In fact she wanted to do a breeding night with us both and if she fell pregnant she wouldnt know whose it was and she would keep it.
She said it had to be that way,for if I wore protection then she know who the father was and that would spoil her fantasy.

The fantasy is one thing but the reality another. I dont think she ever really wanted to have another baby, although the black mans baby fanstay was very strong for her.
Anyway our freind arrived back in town and before we set up the next meet we told him what was happening and what she wanted to try.

To our surprise he jumped at the chance, it had always been his fantasy to knock up some white women.

The meeting drew closer and the day before she started to get cold feet.
Then on the day she decided she would still let us both breed her but after 3 days she would take the "morning after pill" ( EBC) and not let anything develop.
That was great relief for me. We told our friend and he too was Ok with that but I suspect dissappointed?
Sure its a hot concept but the reality is that bringing a 3rd person ( babay) into this has consequences for them too.

On the night our friend was so turned on her did her at least 3 times and filled her each time with seed.
I distinctly remember after his second time with her watching his semen leak out of her onto the sheets so I knew she was well and truly filled by him.

Anyway she took the EBC pills a few days later. Was she pregnant? Probably not, the reason she came off the pill was to see if she had finished ovulating yet.

However the 3 days after that night though she really worked that fantasy out though, It included her breasting feeding a baby at her parents and in shopping centres where everyone would know what she had been up too.

She tends to be a submissive type so I think the whole concept of being used fitted into that profile for her.

Hope that helps

Last edited by wabill; 04-14-2013 at 09:16 AM.. Reason: spelling errors

Tags
bred, knocked up, pregnant, wishes