Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Ever wanted her to get knocked up
Old 11-04-2012, 03:02 AM

Default Ever wanted her to get knocked up

This would probably be more for the guys. After reading the thread, "Unprotected = bred," which has a very interesting exchange of opinions, especially from the women I had another thought. My question for the guys is if you've ever wanted her to get knocked up by a black lover? If so any ideas how you'd do it. And for the women, what would you think of that?
I'd be interested in the opinions.

Old 11-04-2012, 09:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakeman4 View Post
This would probably be more for the guys. After reading the thread, "Unprotected = bred," which has a very interesting exchange of opinions, especially from the women I had another thought. My question for the guys is if you've ever wanted her to get knocked up by a black lover? If so any ideas how you'd do it. And for the women, what would you think of that?
I'd be interested in the opinions.

Ahhh its the ole "knock up" my wife white man fantasty...

Old 11-04-2012, 10:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang Alley View Post

Yup, and they never quite follow all the way through the fantasy...

It's not about "getting knocked up" - to do so you have to have sex, which very often is fun.
It's also not really about "being pregnant" - yes there are a lot of downsides, but quite a few guys seem to get really turned on (especially once you show), and sex is still great.
There is that "giving birth" part - which really is a pain in the ass.

BUT, the real issue is - you then have a little kiddo to take care of. Children need tons of attenttion, care, love, TIME. Not to forget in this day and age in the western world, they're not cheap either, kids cost money.

If the "fantasy" is about having sex, great enjoy yourselves. But bringing a little life into this world should not be taken so easily (OK, there are times when it just happens, and you have to learn to make the best out of it).

Kids are humans too, they're not some abstract thing or toys.

Old 11-04-2012, 04:33 PM

Good reply Alyna. There are consequences one should be prepared for. So far only two women have responded to this but I have exchanged notes with at least one man that was prepared to try this.

Old 11-05-2012, 04:02 PM

Quote:

Been thinking about that comment, as well as the fact that no men but two women have responded to this thread. Guess I shouldn't be surprised as it would be the women most affected.
Karen Kay, Brotha Lovers and Jan B. are sites showing single or married women having interracial sex. And both of them have reported at least a couple of these women getting pregnant from those encounters. So in those cases the fantasy has come true for at least someone.
From what I understand, and have a relative this happened to, being on birth control, while effective is not fool proof. That other thread that I mentioned talks about bareback sex and the chances of being bred. That's probably where the real fantasy comes in, watching a woman enjoying herself yet taking at least a very slim chance of being caught. Guess that's another sharp edge to interracial sex.
So I was wondering if there are any men out there that have wanted this to happen, yes a fantasy, or been successful in "helping," it happen, bridging into reality.
If the latter was the result what was that experience like.
Still I'm not surprised that it's women that seem to send a response to this and not the men, who might not want their intentions, or fantasy, known.

Old 11-06-2012, 07:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakeman4 View Post
Karen Kay, Brotha Lovers and Jan B. are sites showing single or married women having interracial sex. And both of them have reported at least a couple of these women getting pregnant from those encounters. So in those cases the fantasy has come true for at least someone..

LOL. ILI has also had reports of IR pregnancies but that doesn't mean its true.. Hell there was a couple weeks here every time you turned around there was a new post about a wife/gf getting "knocked up" by a blk man... So many in fact I thought ILI was gonna have to add a whole labor and delivery area...

Point being, don't believe it every time you see someone say they are having a blk mans baby..

Old 11-06-2012, 07:45 AM

Quote:

LOL. ILI has also had reports of IR pregnancies but that doesn't mean its true.. Hell there was a couple weeks here every time you turned around there was a new post about a wife/gf getting "knocked up" by a blk man... So many in fact I thought ILI was gonna have to add a whole labor and delivery area...

Point being, don't believe it every time you see someone say they are having a blk mans baby..

Very true. In fact on the internet anyone can say anything and one can only guess. The two I'm pretty well certain about, well as certain as you can be, is one from Jan B. where the girl and guy teamed up after she got pregnant. Then later they did another video together. In the case of Karen apparently she did get knocked up and the even has a scene where she rubbing her 4-month old baby bump. As for the others, well that may or may not be true.

Old 11-07-2012, 03:54 AM

Surely the key word here is 'fantasy'. There's no issue about a man fantasizing about his wife/partner getting pregnant by a black guy. Going ahead and doing it is a whole different matter.

Old 12-19-2012, 05:57 AM

I posted this on another thread also. We wanted my wife to get pregnant by her boyfriend. After our first, and only child, tests showed that I couldn't get her pregnant again. We didn't have the money for a sperm bank and in-vitro, etc., so we decided that since she was having sex with her black boyfriend to just do it the natural way. She didn't get pregnant before they stopped seeing each other but we had a "story" for our very conservative families if she did about how the sperm bank must have messed up. I had no problem with her carrying a black man's child though and promoted it. We did break up but I'm sure she is still taking "donations."

Old 12-29-2012, 08:06 PM

fantasizing about white wife being knocked up is a great fantasy. i would encorage my wife to do it bareback (once she knows the bbc is safe): she is older and protected so it is extremely unlikely that anything would happen....but the infinite chance that it could make it very thrilling.

the wait every month to see if she gets or not her period.....that is great.

of course, reality is different......but no need to worry about the unlikely/impossible, better to focus on the good feeling and the fantasy side of it.

Tags
bred, knocked up, pregnant, wishes