Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 04-17-2017, 03:42 PM

I was my late fourtys we responded to a request from a man that wanted to meet. In his profile it never said his age but by his photos he looked to be late fourtys or early fifty. We met with him for drinks and hit it off very well. We set up a time and place for the next weekend to get together. Well I was very excited about the meeting all week and could hardly wait because this guy was tall and looked extremely fit. Saturday night came and we had the usual motel room we get and we're inside and I'm dressed in a shear see through outfit and already wet with anticipation. When around eight o'clock came a knock at the door and I opened the door and invited him in. He had in his hands a bottle of wine and flowers. I guess the look on my face kinda got him because he said not what you were expecting. He came in and greeted my husband and set the wine down and handed me the flowers. Then he took my hand and slowly started to spin me around to admire my outfit. After I was back face to face with him I gave him a big hug and deep kiss and I could feel the excitement growing in his pants against my stomach. We stood there kissing for the longest time and finely he pulled away and started kissing my neck and then fondling my breasts as I reached out to rub his cock stretching out his pants. He untied my gown and began kissing and suck on my nipples and that my my juices flowing right down the inside of both legs. I think he could tell my legs were getting weak because at that point he sat me back on the bed and knelt down and spread my legs wide open. He began kissing and licking the inside of both thighs working up to my extremely wet pussy. I think he had a tounge six inches long as he probed it deep in and out of me till I was rocking and moaning and groaning as I was having a massive orgasm. He brought me to four wonderful and exhausting orgasms before he finally stood up and began to undress. As he undressed I could see his well toned body and when he dropped his pants he exposed his cock. He was about eight inches long and almost the size of beer bottle and completely shaved. I sat up and took his balls in my hand and guided my mouth to the head and began licking and kissing and slowly started to slide down the shaft using my tounge to caress his cock. After a while of me head bobbing on his cock I felt his hands on my shoulders and his hips started thrusting forward to meet my strokes and his cock started to pulsate and it took me two gulps to swallow his load. I kept slowly sucking him for a while longer just enjoying his taste. When I did stop and sat back all he could say was oh my god that was great. He turned around and poured me a glass of wine and knelt back down in front of me and began to finger fuck me and lick my clit. I motioned for my husband to come over so I could suck on his cock while (I'll call X Factor) was enjoying my pussy. I was having another orgasm as my husband shot his load down my throat and what a great feeling. I'm not sure if watching me give my husband a BJ or playing in and licking my pussy but X FACTOR was rock hard again. I slide back on the bed and he followed me and raised my legs up in the air and I guided him to the sweet spot and he took over and pounded me over and over. He finally pulled his cock out and ask me if I liked doggie style and without hesitation I got on all fours. He moved right behind me and slid his cock into my waiting pussy and grabbed me by the hips and began thrusting deep long inside me. After about thirty minutes later I felt his cock start to throb and then pulsate as he was filling me with hot cum and even when he was done cumming he kept pumping in and out so much you could hear a squishing sound as cum was leaking from my pussy. When he did pull out of me and layed on the bed next to me he said not bad for a seventy years old and I was flabbergasted. I sat up and said you've got to be kidding me and he said no that's why I don't put my age in my profile. Well I looked at him and told him your welcome back anytime and I know some other wives that he would enjoy. Yes he was thirty years older than me but had the stamina of any man.

Old 09-11-2017, 03:23 PM

we were visiting ba blck lady friend. Her dad was visiting her from the Islands and she told us she thought he needed pussy. My wife went upstairs to his bedroom and was up there for an hour. he was 74.

Older Lover
Old 05-15-2018, 01:06 PM

Default Older Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trailblazer 58 View Post
I have been with both older and younger black lovers. My oldest was 56 but kept it hard longer than most of the younger ones! My older lovers are usually more loving and passionate.
Because we felt this is was women wanted back in the 70's and early 80's
If you like more be glad to give you all you can handle

Old 05-16-2018, 09:31 AM

18 to 80, one on one or groups I do them all....Becky

Last edited by florida hubby; 05-16-2018 at 09:36 AM..

Old 05-16-2018, 03:08 PM

I like both old and yung, it doesnt realy make a diffrence to me. Oldest ive dun was an 83 year old and a 78 year old last fall. Both were sitting on a park bench with their cane and walker watching me. When i walked by one of them called me over and asked me to sit on his lap, so i did.

We started talking and they told me their ages but didnt tell me wich one was the older one. The one whos lap i was in asked if he could feel my tits. I felt bad for them so i took of my top and bra and let them both look and play with my boobs.

One of them started hogging my tits so the other one just kinda reached inside my yoga tights and helped himself to my pussy. I figered i might as well let them have a good time so I took off my leggings and started to give them a lapdance.

Amazingly both of them got hard. I decided i was going to let them both take a turn on my pussy. I took the first guys dick out and hopped on for a ride. Then i took the other guys dick out. He was wearing a diaper but it was clean lol. He stood up so I could lean over and suck him. Lol he spewed a mouthful of salty cum in like a minute! I swallowed it and licked him clean and continued to ride the other guy until he came. They were both really fun.

Old 09-13-2018, 09:45 PM

Older for sure! My first and only choice! Oldest Ive fucked was 55 lol

Old 09-13-2018, 10:04 PM

@carrie4niggas
You are wise beyond your years &
young girls don't lie !

Old 09-14-2018, 06:47 AM

Was with an older bull when I was a little younger, totally amazing experience and don't regret anything.

Safe to say it's what grew my attraction towards interracial lol

Old 09-14-2018, 04:53 PM

When I slept over with my bff, I would fuck her father and his friends after she was asleep. They were in their 50's with big black cocks. I loved every minute, especially the looks on their faces when I stripped for them and they feasted their eyes on my bare breasts. They took lots of pictures of their cocks in my pussy. I wish Icould find a good group of guyss now, but having trouble. Any suggestions?

Older
Old 11-05-2018, 07:40 PM

Default Older

By far older. My first sexual experience was at 14 with a 40 year old. Eventually hooked up with all of his crew and one was older, the other 4 maybe a little younger.
Will always prefer older