Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 01-18-2013, 11:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny Muscular Black View Post
I've been quiet on this topic for a week or so & I did start it with the hope or idea of finding like-minded women. Arguments on this chat site always look bitchy & pathetic! I've tried to ignore Mandingo Barbie Lover but his/your posts are fucking stupid! Your profile info & your comments are full of contradictions. There's so many stupid errors & moronic comments I was thinking you gotta be a fake!! But it's so lame you gotta be real!!!!

Yet AGAIN you've misunderstood my comments! I was thinking it might be because your American and from another culture but actually I think your a dumb-ass whichever side of the Atlantic you crawl about on!

The only women I date are like-minded! I don't make a woman do anything she doesn't want to, but if a woman is happy to dress slutty, enjoys attention, especially the attention being with a black guy attracts then that's the type of girl I date! Dressing slutty doesn't mean your a whore! I just enjoy dateing confident women living this lifestyle as a choice! I've dated women in mini skirts aswell as buisness suits. A woman's confidence is a turn on. And yes, I do love the whole look at me I'm with a white woman appearance & attitude!

These women I date its there choice too! I don't advertise for a "barbie" or describe myself as a "nigger", I don't make demands or bull-shit about cock length!! I'm honest with what I want I don't do it to offend but I like raising eyebrows!
I don't think I can be any clearer? Can I? Are others struggling with my opinion?

Finally! Yes everything is for attention! Comments, replies, status, this whole chat/web site is a bunch of people after or wanting, some craving attention ands that's why I keep coming back! ATTENTION!!!!
More of the same "Look at me I'm with a white woman!". Dude just shut the fuck up. Your next thread is going to be some dumb shit like "how many blk men here fuck white women to get back at white men?". Then when u get called out for such a bullshit disposition you are going to try spin it as "you misunderstood what I was trying to say, What I meant was". So shut up nigga and continue to live up to every negative interracial stereotype there is by dating these trashy dressed dirt bags that draws u attention that u desperaty seek.

Last edited by Mandingo the Barbie Lover; 01-18-2013 at 01:45 PM..

We all have a bit of racist in us
Old 02-11-2013, 10:30 AM

Thumbs up We all have a bit of racist in us

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimjo View Post
One thing that I have thought quite hard about is whether I am basically just another racist deep down. Albeit discriminating positively but discriminating nonetheless. Skin colour is important to me, as is attitude and body shape - the sort of attitude and body only black men seem to have. Of course personality is vital too but at the end of the day I have many white men as friends but haven't dated anybody who wasn't black for over 3 years now.

I wouldn't say I'm overtly an attention seeker. I do like attention, but not particularly from my family. My parents are fine with the men they have met (of which there have only been two I've been serious enough about to introduce) though I have a feeling this is more to do with politeness than with genuine joy.

I like kissing in public (though not inapropriately, say, in the middle of the town centre - "hey, look at us" - but then I wouldn't do that with anybody) and I get turned on particularly when I see people looking at me with a boyfriend and then turning away when they catch my eye. You just know what they are thinking. I wouldn't say the taboo is the biggest turn on but I guess it is part of the package.
I see you as a serious person in your choosing black men as oppose to white men for dating. Public kissing for you is a turn-on which in a sense is a message you send out telling others the level of your sexuality. When a black man and a white woman are seen in public holding hands or kissing, the message is clear, I am fucking this guy and it draws attention from others and rightly when you catch their eyes, they swiftly look away. The brashness of your publicity has dismantled once again the taboo about interracial
relationships and it's good. Power in the bedroom should also be demonstrated in public, that's the one and sure way to broaden the level of acceptance and to remove that old taboo about colour. A white woman taking her black boyfriend home is a bold move and believe me it has a profound effect on her parents, especially if they had little or no contact with black people. For one the father always feels protected towards his daughter and can be resentful although appearing pleasant. The mother, approaches the situation with caution, constantly reminding her husband not to upset their daughter and let her have time to exploit the phase she is going through. Load of old nonsense, the mother herself is on the look out, she sees her daughter doing something she was deprived of and whole hardheartedly approves. I won't go any further, but you can imagine what will eventually occur. I take my hat off to you Kim and where did you say you live. Ha,Ha.

Old 02-11-2013, 10:35 PM

i can not go back that far but i did come up in the south, now being bi it was tough getting what i needed and keeping it my business. now i did develope a spot where i literally suduced some guys, black and white. now the interesting thing is that several of the black guys started using my spot to bring their white girls. now holding the key they would let me watch in secret. i was surprised to see who they brought out to the cabin site. some were very prominant white women. these women would even pay for a big black cock.
just showed me that there was different needs and desires for all, people need to ease up and look in the mirror , another surprising thing about that town was the number of so called straight guys who needed attention and could easily be talked into coming out to the cabin

ha
Old 06-04-2013, 02:37 PM

Default ha

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimjo View Post
One thing that I have thought quite hard about is whether I am basically just another racist deep down. Albeit discriminating positively but discriminating nonetheless. Skin colour is important to me, as is attitude and body shape - the sort of attitude and body only black men seem to have. Of course personality is vital too but at the end of the day I have many white men as friends but haven't dated anybody who wasn't black for over 3 years now.

I wouldn't say I'm overtly an attention seeker. I do like attention, but not particularly from my family. My parents are fine with the men they have met (of which there have only been two I've been serious enough about to introduce) though I have a feeling this is more to do with politeness than with genuine joy.

I like kissing in public (though not inapropriately, say, in the middle of the town centre - "hey, look at us" - but then I wouldn't do that with anybody) and I get turned on particularly when I see people looking at me with a boyfriend and then turning away when they catch my eye. You just know what they are thinking. I wouldn't say the taboo is the biggest turn on but I guess it is part of the package.
i do give lots of attentions to white female i love. have you tried bigi bigi style ? those styles only could be done with extremly lust bitches. i love bitches, wild bitches, heels

Old 06-06-2013, 07:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrell.G View Post
I want a LTR with a white woman, but it has to be discreet with no commitment.

Doesn't seem like much of a relationship to me. Sorry your mom wouldn't approve, who knows maybe you will meet that one woman who can smooth moms ruffled feathers. I know and understand that you don't want to upset your mom but life is too short to be unhappy. If your that addicted to WW then you might have to eventually break it to your mom.

Thanks for posting, it's always nice to hear others take on this topic.

Last edited by Mustang Alley; 06-06-2013 at 07:30 PM..

Old 06-06-2013, 10:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandingo the Barbie Lover View Post
Bruh sounds like you are dating white chicks for the wrong reasons. You can add this one to shitty thread list. If you listen to people who critisize interracial dating they say people do it for similar reasons that you stated. I take it that the women you date are trash bags because if a classy women knew that you were dating her for bullshit like attention and turning heads, she probably wouldn't fuck with you. Its 2012 and this "forbitten fruit" shit is so early 1900's. So no the attraction is not about attention and saying "look at me I'm with a white girl". Are some people going against their upbringing? Yeah. But its not for attention.

well said man

Old 06-07-2013, 07:38 PM

I'll put my two cents in here. And thanks Mustang for joining this, love how right to the point you are. Let's see I'm a white guy that was dating an African woman. For attention, no. I just found a very nice person that was wrapped in black, carmel actually, skin, who just happened to be from a third world country. Was a great time but I also realized eventually that the difference in our ages, plus some other things, wasn't the best for a very long term relationship. If it was I'd have an African wife by now. We did get attention however and the worst actually came from black guys. It's just something that goes with the territory when you cross racial lines. You just have to live with it and ignore those that might be put off. I will say that if a person is dating someone of another race for attention you, well might want to take a good hard look in the mirror and ask what's going on here. How about looking for a woman that has an appealing personality and is someone you'd like to spend time with. Who knows, you might wind up married to that person but at least it would be for the right reasons.

Old 06-09-2013, 12:03 PM

Love cant take away my boner