Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Several times.....
Old 07-06-2018, 09:01 PM

Default Several times.....

if you define cheating as hubby not knowing initially...….I eventually told him about MOST of them, although there are a few things I may have forgotten to mention. Most of my most intense relationships have started behind hubby's back (although we have an open marriage on my part) and he finds out about them later.

J (the wife)

Cheating
Old 07-07-2018, 07:12 AM

Default Cheating

Every chance I get and I get lots of chances.... Becky

Old 07-07-2018, 07:15 AM

Nothing hotter than cheating. It makes the sex way more exciting

To my knowledge
Old 07-07-2018, 02:09 PM

Default To my knowledge

With our "shared wife" lifestyle to my knowledge my wife hasn't ever cheated on me with a black man. The only one that comes close to that was when she went away for a weekend with her first black guy, a co-worker of mine that had been fucking her for several months and his uncle in the uncle's motor home. She told me that the uncle had fucked her also that weekend. That was in early April and in August I came home from work and the motor home was in my driveway. I knew right away that it was the uncle's motor home, but now I was really curious because the co-worker that had been fucking her had been reassigned to a different job site several thousand miles away and had moved about 2 weeks before.

When I went in the motor home the uncle was setting on a chair stroking his cock and my young wife was on her back and a younger black guy was between her legs . The uncle his name is Leonard spoke first and said that's my son Martin, your sister (thats who they all thought she was) had been with Martin the weekend we all went fishing. He came down after he got off work that Friday evening and joined in on the fun with your sister that weekend.

Since Willie (my former co-worker) got transferred Martin wanted to see your sister again, it seemed to him that they really enjoyed each others company. The entire time he's telling me this I'm watching the two of them and she has her arms and legs wrapped around Martin and the are kissing like lovers would and he is hammering away on her married, white pussy.

My wife had failed to mention that a third black man had been there the weekend she went fishing with Willie and Leonard and that he was the one that took the pictures of her and Willie and Leonard. He wasn't in any of the pictures. So she hadn't really cheated - she just hadn't told me about Martin being there and fucking her also. GTR

Old 07-07-2018, 11:16 PM

I know my wife got caught a few times. If it didn't make my dick so hard, I would of been upset, but knowing makes it even better

Old 07-13-2018, 07:34 PM

Never, never, never.

Old 07-14-2018, 07:16 AM

In the hot-wife lifestyle, this question doesn't even make sense.

Old 07-18-2018, 04:50 PM

It makes sense when you are first starting out. That slippery slope.
Then it becomes an appetite.

Old 07-18-2018, 11:41 PM

Well if you are going to question if people cheated with BBC why have or be on the topic?

Old 07-24-2018, 04:38 AM

What is it with the black men that makes the white womans crazy