Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 02-15-2019, 11:36 PM

I haven’t cheated yet. I tease my husband about his small cock and up until now I’ve masturbated many times without him around thinking about hot hunk black men but I’m still scared of getting caught out by someone I know and them seeing me with someone who isn’t my husband.

Old 02-16-2019, 12:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMNBABE1 View Post
I find it more exciting to be cheating on hubby. Not sure why, I guess it makes it even "badder" than just the fact that I step outside our marital bond for sex. Eventually, I admit my affair to him (he's not dumb, he knows I cheat) and we then have fun with it together...….but initially almost ALL of them are behind his back and cheating.

J (the wife)
Sounds a lot like the early years of my first marriage. First she cheated, then she told me, then I asked her to tell me all the details while we were having sex because it excited me.

Absolutely
Old 02-16-2019, 07:13 AM

Default Absolutely

When your married & EXTREMELY unsatisfied sexually, there is no other option. I find it extremely exhilarating being slutty & worshipping BBC, being sent home satisfied, used, filled, & stretched Seems fitting & makes me smile considering the fact that hubby is racist!

Last edited by checkoutgirl320; 02-16-2019 at 07:15 AM..

Don't have to
Old 02-16-2019, 01:44 PM

Default Don't have to

My wife and I have always had an open relationship...life is to short not to. I have two very good female friends she has a few good male friends of all races, goes away on weekends with with them and dates where she does get fucked. It keeps her happy and it comes back to the saying of "happy wife happy life." And it keeps her healthy and her skin smooth and hair shiny...lol

Old 02-21-2019, 11:52 PM

I'm just starting out in the lifestyle. Are there any experienced wives that can lend some advice.
Thank you
T.

Old 02-23-2019, 07:13 PM

I don't cheat. I kiss and tell my significant other everything! 20 years later we are still strong. I don't live this lifestyle because I want to. I do it because I have to. It is my vice.

Old 02-23-2019, 07:28 PM

not yet ,but looking to make some lady smile,i wants to be filthy

Old 03-12-2019, 12:46 PM

[QUOTE=JMNBABE1;87530]I find it more exciting to be cheating on hubby. Not sure why, I guess it makes it even "badder" than just the fact that I step outside our marital bond for sex. Eventually, I admit my affair to him (he's not dumb, he knows I cheat) and we then have fun with it together...….but initially almost ALL of them are behind his back and cheating.

J (the wife)[/Q

from the hubbys view, I fantasize about the wife cheating on me eeven though she has permission to play without me. I agree with it being badder. I want to catch her and watch but never tell her that I saw.

Old 03-12-2019, 12:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by checkoutgirl320 View Post
When your married & EXTREMELY unsatisfied sexually, there is no other option. I find it extremely exhilarating being slutty & worshipping BBC, being sent home satisfied, used, filled, & stretched Seems fitting & makes me smile considering the fact that hubby is racist!
its even hotter because the hubby is racist

cheating?
Old 03-18-2019, 10:34 PM

Smile cheating?

Never! No need to. That's the beauty of our "rules", and the arrangement we have. Hubby knows I would never cheat on him and I'm so very glad for his "blessing" to have as much pleasurable fun as I want with very well endowed black men, so there's absolutely no reason to even think about it. I've the best of both worlds, why would I want to screw that up? He is a voyeur with a grand imagination, so it works out well for us insomuch that he gets to watch me have (or hear me tell him about later) all of the physically intense orgasms that I have the privilege to be "provided" with, so we are mutually satisfied in different ways, and still love each other very, very much!