Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 03-23-2019, 02:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMNBABE1 View Post
I find it more exciting to be cheating on hubby. Not sure why, I guess it makes it even "badder" than just the fact that I step outside our marital bond for sex. Eventually, I admit my affair to him (he's not dumb, he knows I cheat) and we then have fun with it together...….but initially almost ALL of them are behind his back and cheating.

J (the wife)
My wife is the same way. We have had an open/cuckold relationship for the last 17 years supposedly with no secrets. Our rules were that I know anytime she hooks up with someone and to be present if at all possible otherwise know that she is doing it. I've caught her cheating three times (she is bbc exclusive as well) and each time she tried to lie when I confronted her. She once told me "Its more exciting when you don't know." She eventually broke down and admiited it when she realized that it was obvious I had figured it out. I believe she was still untruthful about everything that happened when she finally came clean (kind of downplayed it)

Old 03-23-2019, 10:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMNBABE1 View Post
I find it more exciting to be cheating on hubby. Not sure why, I guess it makes it even "badder" than just the fact that I step outside our marital bond for sex. Eventually, I admit my affair to him (he's not dumb, he knows I cheat) and we then have fun with it together...….but initially almost ALL of them are behind his back and cheating.

J (the wife)
I always enjoy your posts, J. You two are my favorite couple on here.

Its Official!!
Old 10-15-2019, 08:12 PM

Default Its Official!!

I am "cheating" again!! I have been chatting with a guy on here from the Bahamas, without hubby knowing, for several months. he was caught in the middle of that terrible storm recently, so have not been able to converse much since....but we have agreed to get together on a weekend trip to the Bahamas taking the ferry out of Miami once he is settled again.

I did recently let hubby in on the fact that I was chatting with a guy on here, but not the level of INTENSITY we are chatting...…….he is VERY turned on and interested in my visit being planned around my most fertile time of the month and leaving my diaphragm (all the birth control I use) at home with hubby for the weekend!!

I find it INTENSELY stimulating thinking I might take a weekend trip to the Bahamas and bring home a Bahama Baby with me!!

J (hubbys horny and terrible cheating wife!!)

Old 11-10-2019, 03:16 PM

My wife cheated on her first husband. She fucks men all the time when I aont around she has my blessing.

Old 11-10-2019, 03:18 PM

I never cheated on my husband. That's just not my thing.

Old 11-16-2019, 05:02 PM

I don’t tell him everything I do because I have the freedom to fuck who I want if it’s something that will turn him on and help him get off I will tell him the details. I have a steady bbc lover that is over all the time as well.

Old 11-16-2019, 08:27 PM

I have a few times in the past. Now I try to stay honest but I still play online sometimes just to live out my fantasies.

Cheating will destroy your self worth and meaning to life
Old 11-17-2019, 02:47 AM

Smile Cheating will destroy your self worth and meaning to life

Hopefully, your current partner is your life partner, and if so, treat them the same way you want to be treated. Don't focus on short term pleasures, think of your long term happiness, and theirs. Don't cheat, it just is not worth it.

Old 11-19-2019, 09:52 PM

Yes and no. I do cheat but it is something my husband likes knowing I do stuff behind his back.

Old 11-20-2019, 02:28 PM

We always know what the other is doing and if we want to try somethinh new we didcuss it