Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 04-29-2013, 10:17 PM

Being lazy on other sites I would check a man's site to view new friends and see if they were into bbc Not necessary on this site but will still check periodically for willing women who have mutual interest. As an adult sex site just don't reply. If a friend request is not a women or in some cases a hot women shown in couples and videos As the great Nancy Regan would do "Just Say No" Not that deep just fun for most of us here IMHO

Nope
Old 04-30-2013, 07:16 AM

Default Nope

Quote:
Originally Posted by adam0128 View Post
did I tell u to check all 103? no I didn't, nor did I give that impression. chill that out. if I did then my bad. I was just saying. I got real homework. but thanks for pointing out some fakes.

You said "2 out of 103" meaning its all good. Your welcome but again point being there's bigger things to worry about. Maybe they can't help it . Ya just so damn cute!!!

Tags
closet, down low, fruitcakes