Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 11-27-2018, 10:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LustForDarkness View Post
My fantasy is being placed in a room, blindfolded and then knelt down and made to take on all comers without ever knowing the total number of BBC's. That would be my only requirement, that they were all BBC's.
My biggest fantasiy is to see my wife do the same thing. The best part would be that because she would have no idea who she sucked and fucked, every time she saw a black man she'd have to wonder if he had used her.

Old 11-27-2018, 08:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMNBABE1 View Post
I had a black Lover that wanted to "put me on the street". I found that to be the most INTENSE fantasy as it is so far removed from my actual lifestyle and way of life.

He was already "pimping" me to friends, relatives, etc, I never knew anything about the financial aspect but LOVED knowing I was being paid for to do something I would have LOVED to do for nothing!! He would call me at different times of the day and tell me where to go and who I would meet there. Several times this actually happened while I was at work and I would take a lunch, go meet some guy at his apartment, and come back to work with his sperm dripping in to my panties!! Those were intensely sensual afternoons for me!!
Sounds like fun!

Wife giving head to a former co-worker of mine
Old 12-10-2018, 06:53 PM

Default Wife giving head to a former co-worker of mine

My IR fantasy is to watch my wife give head to a former older black co-worker of mine. He's a good friend of mine and I think he would thoroughly enjoy it. He knows my wife and she gives GREAT head.

Old 12-13-2018, 10:12 PM

My fantasy is to be a sex slave for a powerful white woman.

Tags
bbc, blowjobs, erotica, fantasies