Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Interracial Fantasies??
Old 07-06-2013, 05:06 PM

Default Interracial Fantasies??

With such a large platform and people living in different parts of the world, it's hard to actually live out some of our fantasies with those we chat with. With this being Independence weekend and my birthday weekend, I have a wild fantasy of being orally worshiped by several of my ILI friends.

Also I notice I get more excited and aroused with taking a white woman in group sex. Is it the racial dominance or contrast of our skin shining bright in the heat of passion and lust and reversing the norms that society has try to set for us.

Share some of your fantasies below and vent!

Last edited by NYCBBC4PAWG; 07-06-2013 at 08:03 PM..

Just wanted to say.
Old 07-06-2013, 07:01 PM

Smile Just wanted to say.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCBBC4PAWG View Post
Independence weekend and my birthday weekend,!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHUG!!!! Wishing you a sexy weekend.

Old 07-06-2013, 07:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang Alley View Post

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHUG!!!! Wishing you a sexy weekend.

Mustang Mustang Mustang! Thank you for the birthday wishes!

Old 07-06-2013, 10:58 PM

Yeah happy birthday dude

I think it would be hot for my wife to meet up with a couple guys from here and get it all on film
Alas, she is not keen in meeting people from online (says it's scary and I must respect her wishes)

Old 07-07-2013, 02:52 AM

pulling a train by a large group of strange black guys who treat me like a whore... in public, makes me cum hard thinking about it

Old 07-07-2013, 03:02 AM

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCBBC4PAWG View Post
Mustang Mustang Mustang! Thank you for the birthday wishes!

Very welcome. 😊

Old 07-12-2013, 08:54 PM

My fantasy is being placed in a room, blindfolded and then knelt down and made to take on all comers without ever knowing the total number of BBC's. That would be my only requirement, that they were all BBC's.

Middle Eastern Have Great Curves!
Old 07-13-2013, 12:45 AM

Default Middle Eastern Have Great Curves!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultrarock View Post
Mine I have had and been working on for some time, living in Chicago area gives me some variety. Due to their religious beliefs and being conservative bedding a Middle Eastern woman is my only stone left unturned in my sexual department and this being interracial maybe someone here could point out a Hottie here I might of missed. I want to experience a beautiful woman because their are so many here but either married or under 20 which is just to young for me to hit on.Now if a Hot under 20 Middle Eastern woman hit on me that's another story. My ultimate would to get 2 or more at the same time! Thats why its my Fantasy Lol. Hmu Middle Eastern Hotties

I've been over to Israel and was blown away by the curves from the women from there, Palestine and Jordan. Nicely sun-tanned skin, long dark and brown hair women to your left and right. Tel Aviv would be the best place to meet some who aren't too strict on religion. Best of luck on the search.

Submissive Good Girl
Old 07-13-2013, 04:36 AM

Default Submissive Good Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by LustForDarkness View Post
My fantasy is being placed in a room, blindfolded and then knelt down and made to take on all comers without ever knowing the total number of BBC's. That would be my only requirement, that they were all BBC's.
If your fantasy was to ever be fulfilled, I hope I have the honor of gracing you with my warm cream on your flesh.

My Fantasy.....
Old 11-26-2018, 07:52 PM

Default My Fantasy.....

I had a black Lover that wanted to "put me on the street". I found that to be the most INTENSE fantasy as it is so far removed from my actual lifestyle and way of life.

He was already "pimping" me to friends, relatives, etc, I never knew anything about the financial aspect but LOVED knowing I was being paid for to do something I would have LOVED to do for nothing!! He would call me at different times of the day and tell me where to go and who I would meet there. Several times this actually happened while I was at work and I would take a lunch, go meet some guy at his apartment, and come back to work with his sperm dripping in to my panties!! Those were intensely sensual afternoons for me!!

Tags
bbc, blowjobs, erotica, fantasies