Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Its funny how shit happens...
Old 02-19-2010, 04:53 PM

Default Its funny how shit happens...

We are not into the cuckolding thing either. My wife and I have been married for 18years and are both relatively young and adventurous & now our children are old enough we can get some alone time with each other. Although she has not yet been with a bbc, we started experimenting about 4 years ago to spice up our marriage. Once you have been together for so long, things tend to get stale. We met at a young age and married 4 years later and while I had been with a few other women, she had not been with any other guys but me. A few years back we had some couples that we would go out to the bar with and have a great time together. Most nights we would end up in one of the couples hot tubs or pools drunk and go skinny dipping, always innocently . One night while drunk and in the pool me & my buddy were screwing around and passed each other our wives kind of as a joke. We were both standing up holding them and they were holding us around our necks and we were just carrying on when I noticed my wife kind of squirm and then I realized she had just let him penetrate her! I told my buddys wife who I was holding in the same matter to look over there and then she uprighted herself and took my cock in her pussy. After a few minutes...(I don't care to fuck in a pool), we got out and onto the deck and had a wonderful time fucking each others wives! Thats how we got started. We have had a couple of other experiences since but I have went on long enough with this reply.

;)
Old 02-19-2010, 07:32 PM

Default ;)

Nice...very nice.

From a Wifes Point of View
Old 02-19-2010, 07:36 PM

Default From a Wifes Point of View

You guys think it's all from a guys perspective. Take it from the womans viewpoint. My husband had been bugging me for about 5 years! We have been married 15. No swinging or other outside sexual activity and he told me he wanted to see me fucked by a black guy. Not in so many words at first but it came down to that. I naturally told him to go fuck himself or why wasn't our relationship good enough for him! After a period of time he brought it up again occasionally and I'd shoot him down.
A year or so later he rented an interracial video which he wanted me to look at I thougth it was disgusting but did look at some of it and it made me think a little but I told him no way would I ever do that for him and why should I have to prove myself to him.
He brought home more videos later and maybe they grew on me we would have some hot sex after words!! But no way was I going to let another man inside of me other than my husband. About 2 years later after he had brought another interracial video home he had to go on a 4 day trip and left the tape at home!! I must admit I got a bit lonely a put the tape on and pulled out the black dildo he had purchased for me and played with myself. It went downhill from there and I got blackened as you guys put it about 3 months later!!

Sherry

Thanks
Old 02-19-2010, 09:03 PM

Default Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherrywsw1 View Post
You guys think it's all from a guys perspective. Take it from the womans viewpoint. My husband had been bugging me for about 5 years! We have been married 15. No swinging or other outside sexual activity and he told me he wanted to see me fucked by a black guy. Not in so many words at first but it came down to that. I naturally told him to go fuck himself or why wasn't our relationship good enough for him! After a period of time he brought it up again occasionally and I'd shoot him down.
A year or so later he rented an interracial video which he wanted me to look at I thougth it was disgusting but did look at some of it and it made me think a little but I told him no way would I ever do that for him and why should I have to prove myself to him.
He brought home more videos later and maybe they grew on me we would have some hot sex after words!! But no way was I going to let another man inside of me other than my husband. About 2 years later after he had brought another interracial video home he had to go on a 4 day trip and left the tape at home!! I must admit I got a bit lonely a put the tape on and pulled out the black dildo he had purchased for me and played with myself. It went downhill from there and I got blackened as you guys put it about 3 months later!!

Sherry

So great to have the "woman's view" shared, that's what we're all about here. Thanks again Sweetie!

Old 02-20-2010, 08:23 AM

Agree. So, you were never interested in bbc sex?

Old 02-20-2010, 10:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by denny33 View Post
It was unreal it took months to set up but watching her,kissing him and him fondling her ass was unreal she sucked his cock like she was starving for 10-15 minutes deep throated all 9 inches never gagged and never lost a drop she turned from a prim proper wife to a unbelievable slut she came more times then you would believe ,they fucked for 4 hours he never seemed to soften,he would pull out after coming in her and tell her to clean him off she would without hesitation, it was first of maybe 6-7 times have great video and pictures
can i see them email me them xenoxgp@yahoo.com

Old 02-20-2010, 05:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SquirtKing View Post
Agree. So, you were never interested in bbc sex?
Not initially! Religious and regarded my marriage vows to be sacred. There were a whole lot of feelings running through my mind that first time I was fucked by a stranger so to speak and seeing a black cock disappear into my body that had only had my husbands white cock slide into it.
I have to say I was excited, a bit guilty and ashamed afterwords knowing what I'd done and what I'd allowed to happen.

Sherry

Old 02-20-2010, 07:58 PM

Okay, thanks And now, are you "addicted" on bbc's or was it for once.

bull thoughts
Old 05-07-2010, 04:00 AM

Default bull thoughts

Quote:
Originally Posted by interracialsex316 View Post
we are just starting out in the swinger lifestyle & i was wondering if any of u white guys that have had the pleasure of watching ur wife get fucked by a black guy or 2. how was it? what was it like for u & her? we are not into the cuckold part of it so i dont wanna hear about that stuff. just how amazing or not, it was to watch ur wife fuck another guy. i want to see my wife fuck fuck a very large black cock.
from a bull's perspective: my wife (who's white) was not excited about sharing me with anyone. but when she watched me dominate a white bitch with my BBC, and cuckold the husband, she was hooked. the final detail that sold her on it was when i made the owned white bitch let my wife shove her tongue in WB's mouth. it's worked out great, i love watching her with another woman, i sometimes fuck them both at the same time, and she gets all wet knowing i'm the dominant force.

Old 05-07-2010, 01:41 PM

My wife asked me what I wanted for my 40th birthday some time back and we are fortunate that money isnt really an object for us and I can afford almost anything that I want.
We had talked about black guys in our sex lives from time to time and she knew I had a thing for white women and BBC. She has a black dildo she uses as part of our sex life.

I suggested I wanted something money couldnt buy and that was to see her with a black guy in a 3 some.

She isnt into group sex, is pretty straight but has over the years learnt a few things and will try most things to please me.
She had on several other occasions had a 3 way with a another white guy but shes not into black guys or even intersted in other men at all, she married me to be mine only, is her view..
After a short time she asked how we'd do it if she agreed. From there we set up some ground rules to make her feel comfortable and then found a suitable single guy and set up a meeting in a hotel.

She was very nervous and frightened, she had dressed up as I asked and after a few drinks she settled down enough that she went and sat on the end of the bed as that was her signal she was happy to move on further.
If she hadnt then we had agreeded before that she wouldnt have sex with him and the night would have ended there.
We joined her on the bed and we started to stroke her gently on her legs , thighs etc. After a few minutes she became aroused and started responding herself.
She was soon going properly and started to play reach out for us and undid our pants.
The hottest things for me was watching her kiss him him passionatly and his black hands on her firm white breasts.
He entered her misionary and she enjoyed the following 10 or so minutes as we took turns at fucking her.
Its was the most aroused Id seen her for some time. The pinnacle of the eveing was when she pulled him down and his mouth to hers for a long passionate french kiss as he stiffened and climaxed.
She quickly cooled after the sex and went back to being her normal detached self again.
She wont talk about our sessions afterwards. Im convinced their is a secret tramp buried inside her that only surfaces on rare occasions. It seems as if she is ashamed of allowing herself to enjoy the sex with a starnger.
In the last few years we came to an arrangemnt that she would meet black guys for me on an occasional basis for sex.
She not into BBC as such but for me she is happy to meet black guys for an evening of fun. She still gets turned on immensly when she gets going.
We have been stood up on the odd occasion by guys and we still have sex together hich is the best, she is so hot and fucks like a tramp.
In all Im fortunate she is prepared to do this for me as I know she wouldnt do it otherwise.