Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

~What makes for a really GOOD/BAD pussy?
Old 08-06-2013, 08:25 PM

Question ~What makes for a really GOOD/BAD pussy?

Of course we've all heard the expression "that's some good/bad pussy".

1. In your mind what classifies a pussy as a "good pussy"? Warm? Wet? Fits like a glove? Shape?

2. Do you tell every woman that your with, that her pussy is good/great but it's more out of habit than how you really feel?

3. Have you ever lied to your friends about a pussy being bad just so you could keep it all to yourself?

4. What makes for a bad pussy?

~~~~~~ pussy x 7. Guess I could have said kitty or cunt 😈. Mixed it up a little. Lol

And Survey says ....
Old 08-06-2013, 09:23 PM

Default And Survey says ....

What makes really “Good “ pussy ..”Good ?!?
My top (5) & in this order….
#5 Packaging .. Good pussy is always wrapped in Good or Great stuff I.E. Silk, Lace, or a dress that’ll make you guess, or some Jeans that’ll make you fiend for what’s in them.
#4 Stamina… Good pussy will awaken for an extra “O” –Face ..meaning : If you are Feeding good pussy a good meal… it’ll stay at the table. *( & Great Pussy is a 4th Meal-er )
#3 More Verbs than Nouns… Good pussy in the act of getting good “D” really isn’t interested in a person , place, or a thing (nouns) it’s more interested in “ Action “ ..I.E. : (Goddammit !! ..this is what I need,& I’m cumming again.. & my personal favorite.. “Ooo , Ooooo & Slurp slurpslurp Slurp… Aaahhh !! “ *( I could listen to that all of the time & put it on repeat! )
# 2 Scent ..Good Pussy carries a good scent ..”Nuff Said “ * ( extra perks for slight musk mixed with Baby Powder)
#1 Redheads… They’re “Born “ with it !!!
And Bad Pussy is exactly the opposite of everything I wrote ..except for number #1 .. some women other than redheads have good pussy to but it’s a “Gamble” when you know you have a “Sure Thing!! “
Internationally recognized , Nationally known & locally accepted..seal of approval by
Thetaylorbear

Last edited by thetaylorbear; 08-07-2013 at 04:32 PM..

Questions, Questions
Old 08-06-2013, 11:38 PM

Default Questions, Questions

1. In your mind what classifies a pussy as a "good pussy"? Warm? Wet? Fits like a glove? Shape?

We've had this discussion on here before. To me, good pussy looks good and smells good, or at least smells "neutral". And of great importance is the fact that good pussy just "fits". Not necessarily like a glove, but like two parts that were manufactured to fit together. Snap on, snap off . . . THE SNAPPER ! When you've got that "fit" and a brotha knows how to stroke it and that "Heidi" knows how to toss her white ass around you talkin' about a tiiiiiiiiiiime goin' on! She'll milk that dong right off LOL!

2. Do you tell every woman that your with, that her pussy is good/great but it's more out of habit than how you really feel?

I never say it just to be saying it. If the pussy is good then acknowledge that. But, I don't say it out of "habit". By the way, how does a woman feel when a man tells her she has some good pussy? Does it depend on how he says it? Her overall relationship with/to him? What? Do tell.

3. Have you ever lied to your friends about a pussy being bad just so you could keep it all to yourself?

Nope, I've never done that. I'm not the jealous or possessive type. Hell, after I hit it I'll tell 'um all about it cuz I'm off huntin' for NEW pussy. I have lied about a good hor d'oeuvre at a party though so that I can have more for myself to eat

4. What makes for a bad pussy?

First of all, pussy can't be "ugly". Ugly lookin' pussy is unappealing and just not alluring. Lindsay Lohan gotta ugly hootchie. Second, stinky pussy is bad pussy. I dated a bitchin white girl once ('member when white people used to say "bitchiiiiiiiiiin"?)

Anyway, she was fine as fuck. Came over one night and of course we found ourselves in the bedroom soon. I went down to eat her out and a nicca come the fuck up from there and I mean QUICK! White girl's pussy pouch was STANKIN' y'all. WHEW!!! So I just stuck muh pecker up in there and fucked it, which was bad enough as it was

So ugly puzzy . . . stanky puzzy . . . what else? I would also say ssssSLOPPY pussy! Was with a white girl one time who got so wet I literally needed a towel to dry myself off between my legs after I fucked her! I mean I had liquid BEADS o' WOMAN JUICE hangin' in my pubes like morning dew on the leaves! Just GROSS !!!

Last edited by ThickNiggaDick; 08-07-2013 at 10:25 PM..

Old 08-07-2013, 01:18 AM

My first impulse is to say that there is no such thing as bad pussy.......... LOL.... not if I'm hitting it.

The only really negative reaction I have ever had is to one that doesn't smell good. I like to give (as well as receive) oral and that is hard to do when she smells like week old fish. I have only been with one woman like that, so it usually isn't an issue.

I was seeing one white woman who would get VERY wet. She didn't really squirt, but she did get so wet that she would leave a big damp spot on the bed, which wasn't too cool. I got in the habit of getting a towel and placing it under her butt when we went got in bed and that helped a lot. It seemed to help her relax, too, because she had some monster orgasms after that.

I don't really talk to my friends about my sex life - not in explicit detail, anyway.

Last edited by Phil_will1; 08-07-2013 at 01:21 AM..

Old 08-07-2013, 02:17 AM

To me a good pussy is one that is well taken care of and smells nice, a bad one imo is a smelly and hairy one.

Old 08-07-2013, 03:11 AM

Mustang's age doesn't matter she is a beautiful woman and you need to stop harassing her in every thread she makes.

My def of good/bad pussy
Old 08-07-2013, 05:41 AM

Default My def of good/bad pussy

A woman with some good pussy knows how to throw that pussy back, how to clamp down on a dick with it, how to ride dick, and the pussy stays wet as she is multiorgasmic. Plus a chick that has good pussy doesn't have to be told anything, coached, or trained. Good pussy is so good that whether you hit it hard or slow you still be trying not to nutt too quick... It's just that good.

Bad pussy is when it stank and/or looks mutated, or is really roomy.... It's bad when a woman just lays there and doesn't move. It's bad when she only knows one or two positions and has to be told everything. It's bad when she says nothing, barely moans, doesn't talk dirty. It's bad when she cums once and is ready to stop. Lastly, it's bad when she complains about everything (are you done yet? Is that it? Do you have to do that? Why can't you be more romantic? Etc.)

Most women expect to just lay there and not do shit.. I hate that. Give me some crowd participation please.

Lastly there is a myth among many men that because a woman is really attractive, she must have some good pussy.... Ummm no. Has nothing to do with looks. It's one hell of a bonus when you do meet a fine ass chick with some good pussy though. Make a Nig think about getting married lol.

Old 08-07-2013, 09:34 AM

Since I luv a little girl/girl action on occasion I guess I can put my 2 cents in. I like my girlfriends' pussy to be bald or at least trimmed, smelling sweet, tasting good and attached to a feminine female and not one of those dyke types....

Right, Right
Old 08-07-2013, 10:24 AM

Default Right, Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by doggieismystyle View Post
Bad pussy is really roomy....

Lastly there is a myth among many men that because a woman is really attractive, she must have some good pussy.... Ummm no. Has nothing to do with looks. It's one hell of a bonus when you do meet a fine ass chick with some good pussy though. Make a Nig think about getting married lol.
Yeah, roomy hootchie is no good either. I remember a couple of white dudes talkin' about how their girls had some nice, "hollow" pussy. WTF? Hollow pussy? What's that? Well, I fucked one of their girls with a hollow pussy . . . and didn't like it . . . a nicca couldn't feel shit ! No hollow pussy for me! And you right about the looks. Just because she fine doesn't mean that hootchie is gonna be good (see above). She may have an ugly butt hole too . . . but that's another thread By the way, I don't consider hairy pussy to be "bad". It's just that I have an overwhelming preference for clean-shaven white pussies (and pink white girl anus orifices).

Last edited by ThickNiggaDick; 04-05-2014 at 08:11 PM..

Old 08-07-2013, 10:47 AM

I echo what most have said, good = smells good, looks and tastes good. Bad = smells bad, un kept and bad tasting.

I don't go into details with my friends about if it was good or not. I just tell them that I got it so they know.