Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Exactly
Old 08-04-2022, 11:30 AM

Default Exactly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pussygobbler View Post
Its a simple question. If a man is turned on by another man by physical activity he is gay or big. If a man wants to clean up a creamy mess. He is not necessarily gay or bi maybe just kinky as someone already said. But who cares?

Have fun y'all doing whatever it is you do.
I completely agree, I hate labels, just enjoy what turns you and/or your wife on.

Old 08-08-2022, 03:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by florida hubby View Post
I luv having my pussy eaten out after my black luver fills me with his cum but hubby won't do it. So when I can I invite another white guy to do it. Pics were taken by a black friend before and after he fucked me. Anyone wanna taste?....Becky
I would have cleaned that up Becky

Cleanup
Old 06-02-2023, 03:02 PM

Default Cleanup

I have always wanted to try eating a BBC creampie but haven't had the opportunity. You can label it anything but it's different strokes for different folks. No judging

Clean up
Old 06-02-2023, 09:53 PM

Default Clean up

Well my ex hubby would quite often breed me and if I didn’t seem satisfied in his mind would go down and get busy which in most cases brought me right to a climax.
When we were swinging he rarely cleaned another man from me.
That all changed one morning after he came home from the overnight shift. He knew that I occasionally had one of my regular black lovers of which at that time were three, spend the night. I always made sure to walk my lover to the door, shower and return to bed prior to hubby coming home.
After one night of very vigorous and multiple orgasms, I guess I fell asleep. My guy let himself out without waking me. Hubby came home and found me asleep naked on my stomach which was our usual signal I was willing to have sex if he wanted.
Still semi asleep and still very full of my man’s seed, I was startled awake by hubby tongue probing around. Being started I tensed up everything and squeezed a big gush of prime black man seed all over his face tongue and mouth.
He paused for a moment and asked who spent the night and how many times he bred me. While I was cautiously responding I felt his tongue licking deeply inside. That continued for a few minutes until I had a tremendous orgasm which I am sure brought any remaining seed from deep inside out.
From that day forward he showed much more interest in my post sex pleasure. I wouldn’t call a guy Bi unless he actively had sex alone with men, having a threesome where the focus of both men is on the woman alone also doesn’t qualify in my opinion
Edith

Clean up plus!
Old 06-03-2023, 12:50 PM

Default Clean up plus!

To each his own, right. Whatever. I'm Way bi. Fluff, clean dick, and for creampie? NEVER waste a drop; delicious 😋

Old 06-04-2023, 01:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lvblkm View Post
Question for women, men, and couples on here. Would you consider a guy bi if he like to do clean up on her after I creampie his wife? Basically is the guy bi if he likes to eat my cum out of his wife's pussy?
No! Not at all!! My wife & I are poly but for my birthday, I wanted the cuckold experience so after one of her black lovers shot his love juice in her sweet pussy, she spread her legs wide and exposed the cream pie her African lover left behind!! So I had to eat some cream pie for my birthday! It wasn't bad but it wasn't great either!! It was being put in my place that got me so hard!! I then plowed Susan and felt her black lovers cream of joy!! I shot a big load!! What can I say? I love sloppy seconds!

Last edited by Rex Havoc; 06-13-2023 at 02:21 PM..

Old 08-10-2023, 01:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Becky Luvsit View Post
No I don't think so and since I enjoy it and my husband will not do it I have on occasion allowed others to cum watch and clean me. There are lots of str8 guys out there that luv it....
If a BBC came deep in her white pussy, and If it looks like a BBC creampie, Tastes like a BBC creampie, then I'm cleaning up every drop of that BBC creampie

Old 08-10-2023, 12:53 PM

I clean that mess up. Mine or anybody else's. Part of the fun.

Old 08-10-2023, 01:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleanupman View Post
...there is nothing hotter than watching your woman fucked by someone else...
So true. Nothing else she will ever do compares.

Old 08-10-2023, 01:51 PM

That’s a no from me. If another guy cums in my wife I’ll just watch it drip out.she wanted me to fuck her after another guy cummed in her I used a condom and that was only time.

If she goes on a date night she’ll tell me guy cummed in her I’ll wait to have sex later. It’s bad enough another dumped a load in her but I’ll never clean up after another.