Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 06-25-2017, 05:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by florida hubby View Post
I luv having my pussy eaten out after my black luver fills me with his cum but hubby won't do it. So when I can I invite another white guy to do it. Pics were taken by a black friend before and after he fucked me. Anyone wanna taste?....Becky
Before, during and after. Right here Becky.

Yes i love to lick out other mens cum
Old 08-04-2017, 12:50 PM

Default Yes i love to lick out other mens cum

Quote:
Originally Posted by lvblkm View Post
question for women, men, and couples on here. Would you consider a guy bi if he like to do clean up on her after i creampie his wife? Basically is the guy bi if he likes to eat my cum out of his wife's pussy?
i so enjoy cleaning any womans pussy that has a mans cream pie left for me to enjoy i love black mens cum it alot too so good for my needs

Old 09-07-2017, 05:30 PM

U know i do Becky!

Old 09-11-2017, 03:08 PM

It's no differnt to you putting your cock in a woman's pussy after another man (or men) has cum inside her.And when you eat a woman, how do you lnow when she was last fucked?

I wish I lived closer
Old 03-17-2018, 03:51 AM

Default I wish I lived closer

Quote:
Originally Posted by florida hubby View Post
I luv having my pussy eaten out after my black luver fills me with his cum but hubby won't do it. So when I can I invite another white guy to do it. Pics were taken by a black friend before and after he fucked me. Anyone wanna taste?....Becky
I would love to eat you before/during/after you get fucked by a heavy cumming black dick... Keep o rocking,Becky

Old 03-17-2018, 05:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fanara View Post
It's no differnt to you putting your cock in a woman's pussy after another man (or men) has cum inside her.And when you eat a woman, how do you lnow when she was last fucked?
Entering your partner after another man just finished inside her is a feeling you will never forget once you have experienced it. The same is true when you goo down on her. Sometimes even after a shower, you can tell.

It is very hot.

Old 03-30-2018, 01:15 PM

I don't consider it gay/bi as I'm only attracted to women and yet I've done it although I've only done it after being caged for a couple of weeks or more as by that time I get so horny that there's not much I wont do to get some sexual release.

Old 04-01-2018, 03:23 PM

I don't consider it as gay/bi and neither does my wife.

Old 04-14-2018, 09:31 PM

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimz View Post
No, I don't consider them bi or gay for licking a pussy. It's like saying that kissing a woman who has another mans saliva or cum in her mouth makes the man bi. On other hand, sex is just sex. Who cares about labels??? If it makes you feel good and you don't hurt anybody then it must be good.
I don't consider myself bi when I'm licking my wife's pussy and swallowing another man's load leaking out of her beautiful pussy.

Dicklessinnie Was Entirely Correct
Old 04-18-2018, 07:04 PM

Default Dicklessinnie Was Entirely Correct

My husband and I have experience with him licking my lover's cum from my pussy after my black paramour dismounts. Rather than being a gay thing, it's absolutely the most intoxicating, exciting and erotic thing either of us have ever experienced. The sheer level of humiliation and subjugation that hubby feels cements his role as a cuckold and watching him (indeed feeling him) lick my lover's cum from my most private area gives me a thrill that is almost indescribable.

It's especially erotic (and deliciously humiliating) to have hubby do this when my black lover is watching. On more than one occasion my lover wanted hubby to suck his cock to get him hard again to fuck me... but that's where hubby drew the line. One of these days though I'm hopeful that he'll relent and go the next step.

In my opinion... it's not a gay thing for the hubby when the whole purpose of doing these things is to demonstrate subjugation to one's wife and her lover if that's what turns them on.