Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 08-28-2013, 09:31 AM

I think you people are amusing. Cuck relationships as in all relationships are all different. Everyone has their preferences as it should be and that goes for the Bulls and the couples. One would think that in 2013 people could learn to be alot smarter and alot less homophobic. Anyone who feels that because a Bull tops a cuck makes him less of a Bull is pedantic at best.

Old 08-28-2013, 05:27 PM

"Topping" as in dominating, taking control of the relationship? Sure, why not. Engaging in homosexual acts? Not so much, but everyone is different and as different interests I suppose, none of my business.

And Mustang Alley, ugly girls need lovin too! Even Meth heads. They aren't going to get from ME, but they need it just as much as anyone else. Starlayer is performing a public service.

Old 08-28-2013, 07:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang Alley View Post

Your own pictures are proof that you will fuck anything!!! I respect the fact that your honest about who your fuck with (cucks,trannys, nasty women) but if you're sticking your dick in another guys ass then HATE to break it to you but that bisexual behavior. You can't just say "I'm always the top so that doesn't make it gay". Hell you even called it "gay sex" on the pics you posted in your profile.

Ugh I really REALLY hope that your wearing condoms!!! Even if you take the cucks and trannys (which by the way look a MILLION x better than the women you're fucking) out of the equation That leaves those skanky looking meth head women. ILoveInterracial.Com - Her And Her Girlfriend Are Ok...04 - Watch Out For These Crazy Bitches - photo from starlayer1 NO DAMN WONDER (see I can type in capps too) THEY KEEP COMING BACK, bc nobody else will FUCK THEM!!! I say ditch those nasty women and keep with the "non gay" tranny sex.

Talk about Russian roulette!!! Scary as hell. Guess its good that you posted that as to warn others?

"her and her girlfriend are ok...04
It\'s her old man that\'s the problem... after you fuck her and her girlfriend a few times he will set up something at a motel when you get there he will tell you they\'re running late and offer you a drink..the SOB slips you something in the drink you will wake up with a sore ass full of cum and you will never hear from them again."

EDIT to say~ guess their not all meth looking but plenty of them are. Plz Stay safe.

Thank you Alley for your input... I am bi-sexual, never denied that but I do not play Russian roulette... if I'm fucking someone bareback it's because we have been long time(3+ years) playmates... I play it safe until everyone involed has been cleared and that has more than a few catches to it.... I get tested 4 times a year without fail...sometimes more as in the case of this: "her and her girlfriend are ok...04
It\'s her old man that\'s the problem... after you fuck her and her girlfriend a few times he will set up something at a motel when you get there he will tell you they\'re running late and offer you a drink..the SOB slips you something in the drink you will wake up with a sore ass full of cum and you will never hear from them again." The asshole has disappeared(hopefully dead) although the women are still around and all of us have tested neg for any STDs. My mama didn't rise no fool... I got through 3 tours of Vietnam... 1 tour of Iraq... deployment to a few other places, 1500+ sex partners over the years and I have never ever had a STD and I've been fucking for more than 50 years... that one time was the only time I was worried about getting something and I didn't fuck anyone for 6 months... I don't know of anyone else that can say that in the same amount of time... I thank you for making this a discussion for safe, sane playing, too many Black guys do play unsafe but I am not one of them. Oh btw please be kind to others not all are as goodlooking as you.

Steel!!!!
Old 08-28-2013, 07:50 PM

Default Steel!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelRat39 View Post
"Topping" as in dominating, taking control of the relationship? Sure, why not. Engaging in homosexual acts? Not so much, but everyone is different and as different interests I suppose, none of my business.

And Mustang Alley, ugly girls need lovin too! Even Meth heads. They aren't going to get from ME, but they need it just as much as anyone else. Starlayer is performing a public service.

Where you been? Missed your post.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The point of my long ass post was, if a guy is iding a guys ass then that's bisexual behavior. I'm not a homophobe, could care less who sleeps with who (man/man, women/ women) honestly I have plenty of friends who are gay/bi. Just no crack head/ meth head friends.

Last edited by Mustang Alley; 08-28-2013 at 07:59 PM..

Awwww thank you.
Old 08-28-2013, 07:58 PM

Smile Awwww thank you.

Thanks for the reply. sounds like your keeping it safe. That's all that matters.

Yea, your comment about that guy shocked the hell out of me. That shits crazy. That should be a lesson to all men/women.

Thanks for sharing that experiences, maybe it will help keep another safe

Quote:
Originally Posted by starlayer1 View Post
Thank you Alley for your input... I am bi-sexual, never denied that but I do not play Russian roulette... if I'm fucking someone bareback it's because we have been long time(3+ years) playmates... I play it safe until everyone involed has been cleared and that has more than a few catches to it.... I get tested 4 times a year without fail...sometimes more as in the case of this: "her and her girlfriend are ok...04
It\'s her old man that\'s the problem... after you fuck her and her girlfriend a few times he will set up something at a motel when you get there he will tell you they\'re running late and offer you a drink..the SOB slips you something in the drink you will wake up with a sore ass full of cum and you will never hear from them again." The asshole has disappeared(hopefully dead) although the women are still around and all of us have tested neg for any STDs. My mama didn't rise no fool... I got through 3 tours of Vietnam... 1 tour of Iraq... deployment to a few other places, 1500+ sex partners over the years and I have never ever had a STD and I've been fucking for more than 50 years... that one time was the only time I was worried about getting something and I didn't fuck anyone for 6 months... I don't know of anyone else that can say that in the same amount of time... I thank you for making this a discussion for safe, sane playing, too many Black guys do play unsafe but I am not one of them. Oh btw please be kind to others not all are as goodlooking as you.

Old 08-29-2013, 12:46 AM

Quote:

Thanks for the reply. sounds like your keeping it safe. That's all that matters.

Yea, your comment about that guy shocked the hell out of me. That shits crazy. That should be a lesson to all men/women.

I can well understand why that would freak you out... imagine how I felt when I woke up and realize what had happen to me... believe me I looked long and hard for that fool... I think he understood that if I found him he was going to die.

Old 08-30-2013, 05:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by starlayer1 View Post
. Oh btw please be kind to others not all are as goodlooking as you.

Ummm thanks, I think. Lol. My post wasn't about them being " good looking" or not, I was speaking from a healthy view point.

Thanks again for sharing your story.. STAY SAFE

Old 08-31-2013, 10:32 AM

so little time.. so may idiots

Old 09-06-2013, 07:59 PM

Quote:

mustang every one in this site olready know how you are a gay man who harras straihgt blck men here

Lol busted, you got me.
Old 09-06-2013, 11:04 PM

Arrow Lol busted, you got me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingCobra2012 View Post
mustang every one in this site olready know how you are a gay man who harras straihgt blck men here

Why don't you come suck my dick then.

Lol seem to recall busting your ass.