Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

My First Black Lover
Old 01-30-2014, 12:15 AM

Default My First Black Lover

Well anyways I was home one day and my son came to me and asked me to take him to a baseball tryout. for his school’s little league team. When we got there a bunch of boys were gathered around a big black man who was so hot I couldn’t keep my eyes off of him. He was in his forties with graying temples and at least 6’3 and maybe 250 lbs, a big man, a little belly , but thick muscular arms , big shoulders and big chest, and the bulge in his shorts seemed unbelievable. Compared to my husband who is 5’6” 150 lbs he looked like Hercules. I looked down at myself and realized all I was wearing was a tank top and nylon stretch shorts and flip flops. I didn’t even bother to put a bra on, and no makeup, I felt hideous, but when I looked up over at him he was giving me this big smile, I blushed and smiled back.
I stood to the side watching as he put the boys to work trying out, and as they played I couldn’t keep my eyes off of the coach’s muscular black body thinking about what it would be like in his arms, feeling those strong, rough black hands exploring my smooth white body. I began to tremble just thinking about it. I couldn’t believe where my mind was wandering, thinking about how big his cock must be after studying the bulge in his shorts, blushing, looking up and to have him catching me looking, him grinning and winking. After the session was over, he called the parents over and told us how fine the boys seemed to be playing and how enthusiastic he was to be coaching them, but that he was going to need a little help from the parents to make things go smoother. First he asked if there were any dads who could help and be assistant coaches. Then he asked if there was a mom available to help with the fund raising for uniforms and the banquet at the end of the year, then he looked my way and raised his eyebrows with the sexiest smile I ever seen a man give. Trembling, my pussy tingling, I raised my hand, ignoring the others, he held out his hand, with his sexy smile asked, ”Carolyn right?,” “ Coach Earl” he introduced himself,” Glad to have you join the team, can you stick around a little to discuss our fund raising goals and what we will need to purchase?” he asked. Just holding his hand felt sexy and electric, trembling and shaking like a leaf, feeling my pussy begin to throb wet and deep, I nodded and said, “Sure I can stay as long as we need to“, blushing hoping the other parents couldn’t see my eagerness. He said thank you to the other parents and told the kids what a good job they did and asked them all to ready for practice tomorrow. He walked to me as the others left, his huge muscles bulging and flexing, and I couldn’t stop thinking of the power and strength he would have between my widespread thighs, blushing in shame at the thought. Thinking I should leave, I watched as he put a hand on my son’s shoulder and asked,” Do you mind if I take your mom away for few minutes? We need to go over a few things in my office,” my son just nodded and trotted off to hang out with his friends. The coach placed his hand on my back and gestured with his other towards the school building, smiling he said “ my office is next to the gym you don’t mind if we go over a few things and get to know each other do you?” . I just shook my head ,trembling I let him lead me to his office, feeling his hand slowly slide down to cup my ass. I jumped forward ,quickly looking around to see if anyone had seen , but no one seemed to notice , as I looked up at Coach Earl, he just winked and grinned, opening the door for me It was at this point I knew if I went into his office, he was going to want something I wasn’t sure I really wanted to give him, sure a woman has fantasies, but I was married with four kids, the husband didn’t bother me, but I loved my kids and knew I never wanted them to find out I cheated on their father.
I felt his hand on my back again as he led me into my office, strong, warm and forceful, he pushed me through the door and I heard him close it, then heard the click of the lock. Trembling with fear, having second thoughts I turned around to tell him I needed to go, looking I up I started to say,” Earl I really ne” and he took me into his strong arms and covered my lips with his. Startled I felt his hands slide down ,cupping my ass he pulled me to him as he kissed, I could feel his rock hard cock press up against me, and my pussy began to melt in his arms, I pressed back hard, rubbing my pussy against him, losing all control , feeling how big his cock truly was. Without thought I reached down into his shorts with both hands and pushed his shorts down, looking down a in awe as he sprung free, huge so black and as thick as my wrist, it swayed and bobbed, wrapping my hands around it was so hot so soft, so hard, beautiful and majestic, blinking not sure how I had my lips wrapped tight around him, stroking him sucking him, shuddering in desire, smelling him ,his hot balls, sex, sweat, tasting him, salty sour, his cum leaking on my tongue. Suddenly he pushed me off picked me up by ass and carried me to his desk, setting me down, sweeping his desk clean he pulled my shorts and panties off, pushed my tank top up releasing my tits, and began to kiss and lick then bite and chew on my nipples, making me gasp and whimper, feeling his huge black cock flopping hot and heavy against my smooth thighs so hot seemly searing my skin with every touch. He slid his rough black hands up the back of my smooth white thighs, spreading me wide, flipping my ankles over his shoulders rubbing his hot hard cock up and down my wet slit. He leaned down whispering in my ear, “I knew I wanted to fuck you the minute I saw you, and I also knew you wanted me to fuck you too, am I wrong mom?” “ No” I gasped, squirming and arching my back up, rubbing my pussy hard against his teasing cock. With that said, he pressed down on me my legs flattening my tits and pushed his huge cock into me, Gasping, clawing at his huge muscular arms , I felt it slide in, stretching me, filling me, fulfilling me, my clit tingling like never before. Looking down between my spread legs I glimpsed his huge black cock sinking into my white pussy, I saw my clit standing erect the skin around it stretched tight away from it, shuddering in shame, knowing I was letting a black man fuck me. I looked away, feeling him stuffing me, sliding in deeper than anything I felt before, at long last I felt his balls lying into the crack of my ass his huge cock buried as deep as a man could go, pushing in, I felt it hard up against my insides. It felt so damn good, my toes curled up over his shoulders I ran my hands over his black body, kissing his neck his ears, moaning in wondrous pleasure, he whispered in my ear,” You ready for it Mom”. Moaning squirming I replied , “YES OH GOD YES”. One moment we were still, enjoying the melding of our bodies, feeling his hard throbbing cock melting my insides, wet juice running down the crack of my ass. In the next moment he arched up pulling out then began slamming into me, fucking me hard , and so deep, hot wet slapping filled the room, the sounds of his animal like grunting filling my ears, and it felt so damn good. My pussy was spasming wildly, my clit exploded in animal pleasure, I could feel my pussy clenching and releasing ,I could feel it actually milking his huge black cock, I couldn’t breathe, hot juices splashing my ass as he fucked me like a wild black animal, I felt so helpless, could only take it, and I loved it, wanted it, needed it, gasping ,breaking out into a sweat. Cumming so hard so fast, I wanted it to last forever, it was like I finally found my place in the world ,under this man, understood my place in the world as a woman, under this man, his huge black cock filling me, fucking me, taking his gift. Every muscle in my body seemed to be spasming , contracting, wild waves of spastic pleasure swept over me, it felt so damn good. Then he collapsed down me and I heard him grunt and spasm and knew he was Cumming, I wrapped my arms tight around him, grinding up wanting it all, kissing him feeling his jerks and grunts as he came, so good, I could feel the warmth fill me, flow over me, gasping, felt my tits get hot, my nipples harden, oh god it felt wonderful. Pushing up, still twitching he looked down into my eyes, smiling ,I reached up grabbed is face and kissed him hard, “ I love you “ I gasped, he chuckled, “ I knew you would be a hot fuck” he whispered,” I can’t wait to fuck that big white ass of your’s.” Blushing in hot shame and confusion, I felt him raise up, feeling his cock sliding out, leaving a deep emptiness that felt unnatural,” no “ I gasped ,“leave it in”, he laughed,” we got to go baby“ ,pulling up his shorts and underwear. Trembling, shaky I slid off his desk on wobbly legs, cramping spasms running up and down my thighs. I reached down grabbed my panties and put them following with my shorts, looking over at Earl adjusting my tank top, I saw him grab a folder and then handed to me.” here‘s all you need to raise a little money for the team, all the instructions for bake sales and car washes, I’m sure you can handle it”. He smiled leaned in and kissed me, his strong black hands squeezing my soft ass, my body melted into him, wanting him again. He pulled back, “You better go, your son is probably wondering where you’re at” he said. On the ride home I felt so embarrassed and ashamed, looking over to my son to see if he had any inklings to what I did. Even with the windows down, I could smell him , I could smell me, a sour sweaty pissy smell, looking down I could see a huge wet spot developing in my shorts making me feel disgusted and dirty When we got home I made sure my son got out first so he wouldn’t see the wet spot on the car seat. Disgusted with myself, ashamed I went in and showered ,vowing to myself it would never happen again.