Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Sometimes a slutwife needs some fixing.....
Old 05-29-2014, 07:05 PM

Exclamation Sometimes a slutwife needs some fixing.....

I luv to call black repairmen to my house to perform various tasks, the most important of which is filling my hungry hot fuckholes with black seed.

If I know I can expect some "fixing" that day, I call cucky at work to tell him. I also tell him what I'm going to be wearing. I'm soooo evil!!!
I put on my cam so my cuckhubby can watch at his desk, in his office.

Sometimes the phone or cable company will send 2 or 3 guys over. When they understand the situation they call for their buddies to drop in and help.There have been times when i've been serviced by 5 or 6 BlackMen. i luv being airtight!!!
Sometimes i lay on a rubber sheet, dressed like a whore and i fuck my insatiable cunt and ass with a massive dildo. As i do this i want at least a dozen massively cocked black men standing around me jerking their Big Ebony tools and verbally humiliating me. When i'm about to cum, i want them to shoot their heavy hot loads all over me. i'm a heavy squirter when i run a big dildo madly in and out of my cunt. When they're done covering me in their thick slimy cumloads, i'm crazeee for them to wash me down with their golden piss.

Yeh Righto
Old 05-30-2014, 07:06 AM

Default Yeh Righto

Sounds like a load of shit to me, yet another dude expressing his fantasy as a woman, go away bro seriously!! No real person writes shit like that!!

Last edited by Walky30; 05-30-2014 at 07:16 AM..

Old 05-31-2014, 09:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walky30 View Post
Sounds like a load of shit to me, yet another dude expressing his fantasy as a woman, go away bro seriously!! No real person writes shit like that!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmv1804 View Post
thanks for calling this bullshit what it is.....BULLSHIT
Quote:
Interracial Story Forum
Post your interracial stories here, real or not, its all fun.
i'm all for calling out fakes, but this is a bit ridiculous. let the man/woman/child/etc. dream

Afraid your correct.
Old 05-31-2014, 12:23 PM

Unhappy Afraid your correct.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walky30 View Post
Yes 'Walky30", I am afraid that you are very correct in your assessment.

Mr. Wicked

PS: But I wish it was for real. ;-)

W.