Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Hottest bedtime fantasy for us....
Old 06-21-2018, 09:16 PM

Default Hottest bedtime fantasy for us....

It is definitely my intention to become pregnant by someone other than my husband and to have their baby. right now I am involved in a long term affair with my (white, older) Boss/Lover (I have a thing for Bosses and have had sex with three of them) and we are completely birth control free hoping I will become pregnant by him.

But my STRONGEST fantasy/desire is to have a baby with a Black Lover. A recent change in my affair with my Boss/Lover may have led to the possibility of me becoming BBC active again. If I do, I would not be able to stop my desire for a black pregnancy this time...….I'd be doing all I can to make it happen!!

J (the wife)

Old 06-22-2018, 04:01 PM

I have been very blessed with a very large cock for a white guy. During my marriage to my wife I have been able to fuck many of wife's GF's. It has caused me to be the father of several of her GF's babies. I talked my wife into going black after a few years. One time I had met a black guy who was married and wanted to fuck my wife. His wife a vey pretty black woman wanted to fuck a small cock white man as she put it. Not knowingn that I was slightly larger than her husband. So one weekend we got together. He took my wife to his club for a gangbang. I took his wife to a very nice dinner place that we could dance. The first slow dance she rubbed up against me hard. She looked up at me and said OH GOD how big are you? We proceded to go up to our room where I had to take along time getting my cock all the way up her. She climaxed several times while I got it all in her. After pounding her hard for several minutes and bottoming out on her and hitting her cervikx I planted a huge load in her. She screamed that she was not on birthcontrol. I kept fucking her while telling her that most likely I had knocked her up. She said what do I tell my husband as he had been fixed as they had 4 kids allready. I guess he nwill knowwho the daddy is. That weekend he bred my wife and I bred his wife. Was a very exciting time.