Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Anyone as into creampies/breeding as I am?
Old 12-25-2015, 08:32 PM

Default Anyone as into creampies/breeding as I am?

How many of you have a creampie/breeding fetish, and why is this particular fetish so dominant among black mem and white women?

Old 12-26-2015, 06:46 PM

I have always been into breeding women. Mostly other men's wives. Have bred several.

Old 12-27-2015, 02:13 AM

We are all into creampies and breeding!

Nothing quite like having a large volume of virile black semen inside!

Of course....there are practicalities to consider....disease...for example.

But you have so many friends who share your interests!

Hugs

Old 12-27-2015, 09:30 AM

Ya I used to be afaid of it(disease and carelessly bringing another life into the world obviously), but an older woman I dated several years ago gave me my first and only experience with this. I was 25, she was 43. She was very hesitant to even give me her number she has a daughter around my age but finally after weeks of friendly chatting she did.

Calls led to a date, dates led to a night spent together. The sex was better than expected. She was soo tight and wet that I'm man enough to admit though we had sex several times that night, the first two minutes in I was pumping load after load inside her. Then she revealed she hadn't had only had sex four times since her divorce that was six yrs prior to our meeting. At the time she wanted another child before they got any older but ex hubby didnt want one. Only to find out he was having an affair with another woman and she was indeed pregnant. Her story brought us much closer and the sex intensified like crazy.

After more n more sessions I'd gotten her used to me, never been with a black man or had a big dick in her. I worked with her throat, patiently demanding deep strokes n she swallow everytime, which she submissivly and eagerly did. I made sure everytime I bust my sac in her I was pumping against her cervix till her orgasms were too much for her to handle. I was flooding so much of cum deep inside her it was draining out of her like clockwork and she got on the pill tho she said her tubes were tied and wouldve needed a surgery before she could conceive again. And she loved when I videotaped our sessions it made her feel wanted n beautiful again so her obedience to anything I wanted in bed or on cam was exceptional.

But one night she turned me out. We stared out straight fucking, every position, good n rough, her pussy was a sloppy n streched mess with my cum draining out of her into a pool in bed. I was empty and tired, but she gave me head while I drank a beer and she eventually revived me. This time we made love missionary, slow n deep lots of kissing hands locked, you know. Then I must of hit a spot that hadn't yet been discovered because she floored me. We always talked dirty during our sex but she brought me into unfamiliar territory this time. Her moaning words went from "give me my nut baby" to "please baby fill me up with your cum one more time" to something like "oh God deeper I wanna have your baby please give it to me!!". It startled me, I wasn't qiute ready for kids plus I had no proof of tied tubes and she was sometimes quick to forget her bc. But it gave me an arousel unheard of... I started thrusting deeper till I was pushing her back wall everytime. I grabbed her by the hair while bear hugging her making her beg for the child she wanted, making her beg and scream for young strong black cum to flood her womb, I her tell me she was my breeding bitch. To this day I've never cum like that. Ever. A whole new sac of cum I felt from the bottom rushed up my shaft and exploded in her. I couldn't even move at first, spurt after spurt of seed just relentlessly shot against her cervix as she wrapped her arms and legs around me tighter. Once I was done we couldnt move we laid there stuck hugging each other and passionately kissing, her orgasms brought tears to her eyes. We locked eyes and she had a look on her face that screamed "baby you just impregnated me I know it".

My nut was soo intense it actually did hurt her so we chilled a few days. That night changed us and soon enough we found out I bred her with a child. She was soo happy and I was too, afraid but happy and ready to be a father. We went home and off the excitement and arousal of the news I took her in the bed and bred her again, telling her these were start of "feeding my baby" sessions. Sadly tho, she ended up losing the baby and blamed herself harshly, and tho I tried my best to be there for her she fell in a depression and pushed me away and we split.

But it's an experience I will never ever forget, and with a happier outcome I cant wait to experience that feeling again.😉

Old 01-06-2016, 06:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BruceWayne7988 View Post
Ya I used to be afaid of it(disease and carelessly bringing another life into the world obviously), but an older woman I dated several years ago gave me my first and only experience with this. I was 25, she was 43. She was very hesitant to even give me her number she has a daughter around my age but finally after weeks of friendly chatting she did.

Calls led to a date, dates led to a night spent together. The sex was better than expected. She was soo tight and wet that I'm man enough to admit though we had sex several times that night, the first two minutes in I was pumping load after load inside her. Then she revealed she hadn't had only had sex four times since her divorce that was six yrs prior to our meeting. At the time she wanted another child before they got any older but ex hubby didnt want one. Only to find out he was having an affair with another woman and she was indeed pregnant. Her story brought us much closer and the sex intensified like crazy.

After more n more sessions I'd gotten her used to me, never been with a black man or had a big dick in her. I worked with her throat, patiently demanding deep strokes n she swallow everytime, which she submissivly and eagerly did. I made sure everytime I bust my sac in her I was pumping against her cervix till her orgasms were too much for her to handle. I was flooding so much of cum deep inside her it was draining out of her like clockwork and she got on the pill tho she said her tubes were tied and wouldve needed a surgery before she could conceive again. And she loved when I videotaped our sessions it made her feel wanted n beautiful again so her obedience to anything I wanted in bed or on cam was exceptional.

But one night she turned me out. We stared out straight fucking, every position, good n rough, her pussy was a sloppy n streched mess with my cum draining out of her into a pool in bed. I was empty and tired, but she gave me head while I drank a beer and she eventually revived me. This time we made love missionary, slow n deep lots of kissing hands locked, you know. Then I must of hit a spot that hadn't yet been discovered because she floored me. We always talked dirty during our sex but she brought me into unfamiliar territory this time. Her moaning words went from "give me my nut baby" to "please baby fill me up with your cum one more time" to something like "oh God deeper I wanna have your baby please give it to me!!". It startled me, I wasn't qiute ready for kids plus I had no proof of tied tubes and she was sometimes quick to forget her bc. But it gave me an arousel unheard of... I started thrusting deeper till I was pushing her back wall everytime. I grabbed her by the hair while bear hugging her making her beg for the child she wanted, making her beg and scream for young strong black cum to flood her womb, I her tell me she was my breeding bitch. To this day I've never cum like that. Ever. A whole new sac of cum I felt from the bottom rushed up my shaft and exploded in her. I couldn't even move at first, spurt after spurt of seed just relentlessly shot against her cervix as she wrapped her arms and legs around me tighter. Once I was done we couldnt move we laid there stuck hugging each other and passionately kissing, her orgasms brought tears to her eyes. We locked eyes and she had a look on her face that screamed "baby you just impregnated me I know it".

My nut was soo intense it actually did hurt her so we chilled a few days. That night changed us and soon enough we found out I bred her with a child. She was soo happy and I was too, afraid but happy and ready to be a father. We went home and off the excitement and arousal of the news I took her in the bed and bred her again, telling her these were start of "feeding my baby" sessions. Sadly tho, she ended up losing the baby and blamed herself harshly, and tho I tried my best to be there for her she fell in a depression and pushed me away and we split.

But it's an experience I will never ever forget, and with a happier outcome I cant wait to experience that feeling again.��
What a marvelous experience. Unfortunately, she lost your baby, so we can't know how it would have worked out. A white wife, black pregnant at 43....every bull's dream.

Old 01-06-2016, 11:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by breed80 View Post
I have always been into breeding women. Mostly other men's wives. Have bred several.
My wife is talking about being Black Bred,but so far She is still taking Her pill. She sleeps with Her Black Boss and His Black Friends. we both love Black cock so very much.:

bareback only for all men
Old 03-25-2016, 08:51 PM

Default bareback only for all men

Wife has been shared with many men over the years. She started when she was pregnant with our second child. She was so horny during the pregnancy and was fucking me almost 24/7 . I joked that I was going to invite some friends and neighbors to help me out. She said that she could handle any cock around and drain them dry too. A couple weeks went by and we had just finished a good fuck session and she jokingly said where's the other guys at. So I said sure I'll see what I can find for you. At that time she was only 140 pounds fair sized tits and long legs because she was 5 ft 10in tall. She had and still does a out going personality and kind of a flirt and a couple of friends had always been making advances in a suductive way . So I ask both of them to stop by the next evening . I knew that my wife always wore around a shear suductive night gown in the evenings. Sure enough when the guys stopped by she had already changed into the sexy night gown. Both guys eyes bugged out and got bulge in their pants. She looked at me and smiled and said this might be fun. She ask both if they wanted something to drink and they stammered and yes. She got up and strolled right in front of them with nuthing on but just that shear gown on. When she was in the kitchen they looked at me and said god she's hot looking. I told them that she was horny as hell and needed to be satisfied with more sex. She walked in and handed them their drinks and smiled at both and said I hope that you're well rested. She came over to the couch where I was sitting and sat next to me and leaned back on me and put one foot up on the couch. I was cupping her tit and rubbing it and all of a sudden she said I hear you guys always talk about how much you love to eat pussy. Now here's your chance and let me be the judge how good you are. It was almost a mad dash to be there first. The first one to get there said that he had really wanted to do this for a while. She pulled up her gown to show her shaved pussy and spread her legs wide. He was on all fours like a dog in front of her and went to business kissing and licking her bare pussy then he moved a little bit and started fingering her and licking her clit. It wasn't a few minutes and she had a massive orgasm. He kept on going on and she had 3 more orgasms before he was done. When he finished and moved back the other guy started to get busy tounging her pussy then he started sucking on her clit and all of a sudden she started to quiver and she squirted all over him. As she layed there in my arms still quivering and breathing deeply she managed to say you both are very good. After she got her breath she got up and went to the bedroom and got a blanket and came out and spread it out on the floor and layed down in the middle of it. One of the guys said I don't have a rubber and she said you don't need any I'm already pregnant. I think that was the first time he had been bareback in a pussy. We all got naked and she gave us a bj and each took turns fucking her and filling her with cum. Of course back then we were in our early 20s and could get a boner with just the thought of pussy. LOL! !! She got fucked in about an position possible and sucked any available cock put close to her mouth. When the guys left she kissed them and said that we would have them over again. We did over the next months and added a few more.

we struggle with this ...
Old 05-29-2016, 01:46 PM

Default we struggle with this ...

the breeding thing is overwhelming.... i can no longer orgasim / cum in any capacity.. so I crave seeing it. I absolutely lick/ clean her up after a bull cream pies her. its my flat out, most desired, favorite part. I service bulls and i enjoy the cream pie thing more than that. She enjoys it. It feels better for her... but its risky and not smart... we have no pregnancy risk, but from an STD perspective. All this fantasy stuff is great and all, but when you do this in real life.... you have to think about real world consequences. its a struggle ...

Old 05-30-2016, 01:31 AM

It's simply the ultimate evidence of a white wife's, or daughter's committment to their African passions....

... to fuck black is one thing, but to breed black sends an entirely different, but must stronger signal, and one only a select few white wives are actually willing to consummate..

...but those that do are obviously admired, while not by all, but by many in here.

...just my viewpoint.

Old 07-02-2016, 01:55 PM

my wife got pregnant by one of two black men she was seeing years ago, I was encouraging her to go with them but at the same time warning her tomake sure they used contraceptives she would come home with cum in side her and swear they had used them but they broke/burst and using their excusethey were to big for the condoms, weeventually found out they were using Vaseline,,,not as a lubricant as they told her but to perish them so they burst twice I discovered the rubber ring inside her the remnants of the condoms