Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Been a black man's slut since I was 19
Old 07-19-2022, 11:59 AM

Default Been a black man's slut since I was 19

I've been a black man's slut since I lost my virginity to a 40-ish South Sudanese migrant back when I was 19.

I am now 8-months pregnant with a black man's baby.

Black Man's Slut
Old 07-19-2022, 06:50 PM

Post Black Man's Slut

There is no shame in that title/description. "Black Man's Slut" I work hard to blow the mind of my white women. They are proud to be referred to as that. S L U T.
It's not only the earth shattering multiple orgasms I induce in her. It's the total package I put on her ass, mouth and pussy, and mind. Not to mention I relieve all that stress she use to put up with. I relieve her anxiety about all forms of sex, especially anal.. I've taught her how to relax that ass and accept this ten and a half inch black dick up her ass as well as she takes it in her pussy... I taught her how to enjoy several positions, I've taught her how to suck a big dick without choking, or gagging. I taught her how to worship my balls and rim my ass.
Hell she even knows how to shave my pubs. These white bitches love being called my "sluts" because of what goes with it. They smile more now. Hum their favorite tunes cause their happy. They finger their wet pussies thinking of what we do so well. They enjoy comparing slut note on worshipping their black master's big black cock..I make em feel good enjoying sex in its rawest form. Of course they wear what I like or what I've bought. They even walk around butt butterball naked if I tell them to.
I am that confident, masculine, dominant black man they had always fantaisized about. They Bragg on me and what I do to them. They feel the results of my sexual healing days after I've left. I look good, I smell good, and I fuck very good.That's why she's my black man's slut. Peace

Old 07-23-2022, 01:23 AM

Red face

All good the more white women cuckolding there white husband's and boyfreinds the better. It is natural the black man's cocktail and balls and supermarket are far superior to the little white boys .are job is to cleanup

Black Man’s Cumslut
Old 07-31-2022, 11:30 PM

Default Black Man’s Cumslut

Yes! I am a slut for blacks. Sometimes I don’t know who’s massive BBC has been put down my throat..I do know to suck obediently until I have swallowed every drop of his seed. I am at my Masters mercy, he can use any hole for his pleasure. My asshole shows the evidence of my obedience and years of service..I will be a BBC whore for life..and love it!
Attached Thumbnails
Black mans slut-3c411ef9-495c-418d-bd12-bf4bd74e0894.jpg  

Old 08-01-2022, 03:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jteam View Post
I think it is funny how this life style can change your life. As hubby andi would have never think that my bull would own me or for that matter hubby letting him. My hubby is six four and could kill someone with one hand. But as time passed our bull became more contorling of me and we both let him. To tell you the truth we both are turned on by it. Hubby and I are still control of our live. We both have a great job and life however when our bull is around hubby has no say what so ever. We both keep things in reach as we would not want this to affect our every day lives. Sop when we go to the next city over where we are not known the bull has full controle. He even had my tits out at a bar and I would never do this on my own or if hubby saked. I have a feeling our bull is going to want to gangbang me or pimp me ouy to his friends and hubby and I talked about it so we are ready for it. Hubby said well if he does ask get your pussy ready. For a ride.
This is so sexy!! I got hard reading this!! My wife had black lovers in the past but is monogamous with me!! I want her to go black again so we can have a threesome!!

Old 09-30-2022, 11:41 AM

wow that asshole of yours must be very used..

Used and Used
Old 10-01-2022, 10:29 PM

Default Used and Used

Quote:
Originally Posted by ErronXblack View Post
wow that asshole of yours must be very used..
Yes it is. It’s been used and it’s going to be used again. It’s puckered up and ready for you.

Black Man's Slut
Old 10-02-2022, 08:14 PM

Post Black Man's Slut

You've heard and used the term "been there ~ done that" its true in my case with "bamaslut". Me and three of my Alabama Partners had an afternoon with this fine ass white woman at a very nice hotel. She is very attractive although a little on the pudgy side. This white woman was very accommodating. She helped in undressing us all. Blowjob warmups, her hands were never without a big black dick in them. It was so obvious she had done this before. You ever meet someone where you could tell they really enjoyed what they do? This bamaslut enjoyed being sexed up by a group of big black dicks. She never flinched upon being penetrated by the biggest cock in our group. That pudgyness allowed her to take the hardest pounding.
And to be honest with you, she didn't need anymore lube after that first penetration. She could suck a dick well, even with a dick in her ass. She talked sexy as hell when she didn't have a black cock in her mouth. And she sucked that cock until it became sensitive. The sexy talk that got you hard again after busting a nut in her mouth. She liked showing you the cumshot in her mouth then swallowing it. This bitch loves her some black cock. She is a willing sex slave to the black cock. I nutted four times in this white woman twice in her mouth, once in her pussy and once in her ass. That's not counting what my partners did. And at the end of it all, just a little smudged makeup. This woman is appropriately nick named "BAMASLUT" cause she is. Peace

Old 10-06-2022, 10:04 AM

you're very lucky man !

Your neighbor
Old 10-07-2022, 10:05 AM

Default Your neighbor

I love the way your neighbor
Quote:
Originally Posted by footgirl View Post
My BBC neighbor controls my pussy, he tells my husband wowns your pussy and your husband too. I would own your ass and mouth as well I would bring groups of big cock to use your pusy and ass. Let's chat
hen he can fuck me. Whenever my BBC neighbor is over he won't let my husband touch me, except to clean me up!!!! And its always bareback... I love it when BBC men come in me... I alyways make my hubby wear a condum, but not BBC men.......