Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 06-19-2022, 11:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tlxyz View Post
Nice love it hopefully you can see him more when the opportunities are there
I actually see him every day where I work but have to pick the right times because I don't want everyone knowing lol.

Old 06-20-2022, 09:25 AM

Damn love it great picture of you again love those beautiful eyes of yours.I can tell in the picture you can't wait to get more of his old homeless BBC love it

Old 06-20-2022, 01:16 PM

I understand yeah have to keep it a secret makes it even hotter lol hopefully you get a decent amount of opportunities to be with your old homeless black friend and maybe some of his old homeless black friends also 😉

Old 06-21-2022, 02:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tlxyz View Post
Damn love it great picture of you again love those beautiful eyes of yours.I can tell in the picture you can't wait to get more of his old homeless BBC love it
Thank you! =D and yeah the first time was something that just happened it was part I felt bad for the guy and part I wanted to experience being with a black guy. I'm married and believe it or not happily married so I felt horrible about that first time and said that 1 time was the last. I got to experience being with a black guy so I meant it when I said 1 time. Well I remember waking up that next morning thinking, did that really happen but knew it did because I could still feel him inside me. I just couldn't stop thinking about it and how I thought I knew what good sex was but I had no clue! I was one of those "size doesn't matter" girls and yes I have had good, well nice sex with smaller guys but I found out size definitely does matter and girls that say otherwise just haven't ever experienced it or haven't given it a chance! It was something I couldn't get off my mind and I started wanting it but fighting the urge until I just had to have it again! You can tell I wanted it from my pic? lol I was wondering if someone would pick up on that I was very very turned on in that pic thinking about what I was about to do. My braid was almost completely pulled out at the end of the night lol he seemed to love to pull on it when he was fucking me from behind =D

Last edited by Kaisey2022; 06-21-2022 at 02:31 AM..

Old 06-22-2022, 01:20 PM

Your welcome yeah I understand you feeling bad about it after the 1st time but it sounds like your addicted to his old homeless black cock which is nothing to be ashamed of lol.I could totally tell you wanted craved his BBC in that picture from the look in your beautiful blue eyes.I can't wait to read more updates

Old 06-24-2022, 02:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaisey2022 View Post
Thank you! =D and yeah the first time was something that just happened it was part I felt bad for the guy and part I wanted to experience being with a black guy. I'm married and believe it or not happily married so I felt horrible about that first time and said that 1 time was the last. I got to experience being with a black guy so I meant it when I said 1 time. Well I remember waking up that next morning thinking, did that really happen but knew it did because I could still feel him inside me. I just couldn't stop thinking about it and how I thought I knew what good sex was but I had no clue! I was one of those "size doesn't matter" girls and yes I have had good, well nice sex with smaller guys but I found out size definitely does matter and girls that say otherwise just haven't ever experienced it or haven't given it a chance! It was something I couldn't get off my mind and I started wanting it but fighting the urge until I just had to have it again! You can tell I wanted it from my pic? lol I was wondering if someone would pick up on that I was very very turned on in that pic thinking about what I was about to do. My braid was almost completely pulled out at the end of the night lol he seemed to love to pull on it when he was fucking me from behind =D
Your quite a lovely woman Kaisey, and imagining what you wrote in your posts, thinking of you, so pretty and pale skinned, so lovely on your knees, head pulled back while you moan, OMG that's hot! This story is like something from IllustratedInterracial2 comics. I hope you post more of these exploits, please keep us updated!

Old 06-25-2022, 12:52 AM

I have more ill tell when I have some time.

Last edited by Kaisey2022; 06-25-2022 at 09:12 AM..

Old 06-27-2022, 08:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaisey2022 View Post
I have more ill tell when I have some time.
,I for one ,look forward to hearing and seeing lots more.

Old 06-30-2022, 12:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TG18 View Post
Your quite a lovely woman Kaisey, and imagining what you wrote in your posts, thinking of you, so pretty and pale skinned, so lovely on your knees, head pulled back while you moan, OMG that's hot! This story is like something from IllustratedInterracial2 comics. I hope you post more of these exploits, please keep us updated!
I want to write some detailed experiences I had but will take a while and just haven't had the time =(.

Last edited by Kaisey2022; 06-30-2022 at 12:14 AM..

Old 06-30-2022, 01:03 AM

Sounds like a fake story